Status: Hiatus until further notice.

You Tried to Save Me, but it Won't Work This Time!

I'm Crying

Mike's POV
I can't believe Jacky! He's trying to ruin everything for me! One of these days I'm going to kill him! No, not really, I'll just beat his ass in til he's knocked out. He deserves it! Now I'll never get a chance with Ronnie!

'You disgust me.'

When Ronnie said that, it broke my heart in a thousand pieces. After he said that, I ran to my tour bus. Luckly for me, no one was in there.

Jaime's POV
All these rumors are going around that Mike's gay, and he has a huge crush on Ronnie. I don't really believe that because Mike doesn't seem like he'd be gay. If he was, I'd be cool with it since he's cool with me being gay. He's the only one who knows that I have a crush on Tony, and he's really supportive.

Who started this awful rumor anyway? I think I know who it was! I think it was... Jacky! He's always starting shit with everyone, and he's so fucking annoying it's not even remotely funny.

I'm actually going to stay out of this one because I do not want Ronnie to beat the shit out of me. If Mike needs me, then I'll help him, because I do not want Ronnie and Jacky double teaming him.

Vic's POV
I had just got done talking to my girlfriend on the phone, when I saw Mike running into our tour bus. I really hope he's ok, and that the rumors aren't true. I mean, I'll love him no matter what, but Ronnie is a major dick-head and I don't want him to get hurt. If Mike is gay, I wouldn't care, he's my baby brother, and I'll love him no matter what.

I walked into our tour bus quietly because I didn't want Mike to hear me. I could hear that he was crying, and made me upset. I hate seeing Mike cry because he never really cries.

Once I got to bunk, I sat down on it.

“Mike.." I whispered while rubbing his head.

“Vic, just leave me alone."

I wasn't going to leave him alone.

“Tell me what's wrong."

“No."

“Tell me."

“I told you no!"

“Mike, I'm not leaving you alone in til you tell me!"

He sighed loudly, and I knew he was going to tell me.

“Fine, if you must really know, the person I'm in love with will never love me back." He started crying, and I started rubbing his back.

“Aw, I'm so sorry Mikey, she's not worth crying about." I said and he started crying harder this time.

“Vic, I-I'm gay, and I have a crush on Ronnie." I wasn't actually expecting that. I had always suspected him, but I never thought he'd admit to being gay.

“Mike, I am going to hook you up with Ronnie, even if it's the last thing I do!" Great, I just got myself into this mess, and now I have to try to get Ronnie and Mike together.

I have a feeling that Ronnie's going to be punching me in the face. Wish me luck!