‹ Prequel: Bluff

Blood

Home

It was excitement and anxiety and impatience all in one. It was annoying, that's what it was. The feeling that Kory got while the plane landed was probably the worst thing she could have ever experienced. "God, won't this stupid thing just land? I mean, how hard is it to place a fucking plane on the ground. We're like two inches above the ground!"

Marrissa laughed at the jittery girl next to her. "We're closer to two miles than two inches, I'm pretty sure," she said, giggling. "It's a good thing Mel didn't get you that coffee."

"You keep bringing the coffee incident up, you're just jealous because she didn't buy you a slushie," she retorted, sticking her tongue out childishly.

The call to finally unbuckle the seat belts and safely disembark from the plane came over the intercom. The anticipation was too much, Kory was pretty certain that she was going to cry from excitement. "What the frick frack, who invented slow people?" She groaned, not caring about the look the middle aged couple in front of her gave to both she and Marrissa.

"Jesus, Kor, calm down," Marrissa suggested, knowing that the younger girl had a tendency to get a bit ill mannered when she was in a rush. She couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her lips, though.

Kory sighed. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just extremely exhausted and I just want to get to my boyfriend, please excuse my impoliteness," she said to the female in front of her, her voice feigning a posh sound, which Marrissa had seen right through.

The couple completely ignored her charlatan apology, and continued at the pace they were walking before. Kory was convinced that it was slower, though.

Once she had finally gotten off of the plane, she grabbed Marrissa's hand and lugged her towards the airport, slowing only for a few moments when guards asked them to. They were the first two at the entrance of the building, despite the fact of being near the back of the plane. They both sprinted down the hallway, not a regret in the world. The anticipation was now gnawing at Kory's stomach, the anxiety completely gone. It had all been replaced with lust, and need, and craving.

The escalator up to the main floor was absolutely agonizing. But then it was all over, because he was there, standing right between Zacky and Jimmy. He wore dark wash jeans, holes ripped in both knees, and a Vengeance University top with the sleeves cut off. Every physical aspect of him that Kory loved was definitely shown in this particular moment.

She grinned from ear to ear when his strong arms were suddenly wrapped tightly around her, holding her as close to himself as she could get. There was no way to describe how she felt other than feeling home, she felt safe and content. Every jagged piece on the sculpture had finally been smoothed out. Nothing was out of place now. He had everything he loved at his fingertips. And so did she.

The familiar strawberry scent of her hair was oddly comforting. "So much better than skype,"he muttered, emitting a laugh from Kory. Hearing her laugh was something that sent chills down his spine. He had missed her so much, it seemed irrational.

She giggled. "You're so lame," she mumbled against his shoulder. "I love you," she added after a few seconds of silence.

Suddenly, there were a extra pair of arms around both of them. "I love you too," Jimmy nearly yelled, nuzzling the top of Kory's head affectionately.

They both laughed, and Kory pulled away long enough to hug Jimmy and Zacky and Matt. But, eventually, she was back under Brian's protective embrace. They all quickly got the girls' things at the luggage belt, and Marrissa asked where Johnny had ended up.

Zacky chuckled. "He's sleeping off a massive hangover back at the bus. Tequila wasn't the smartest choice he could've made."

Kory scoffed. "He knew we were coming, what a douche canoe. He'll get a nice greeting from us," she said, a smirk on her face.

The entire ride back to the venue, Brian and Kory didn't let got of each other; They were constantly holding hands, or hugging, or kissing, or getting a bit handsy just to evoke Jimmy's snide comments.

Once they had finally gotten back to the venue, both girls immediately dropped their things and ran towards Johnny, who was completely passed out on the sofa in the front lounge. They yelled and shook him and, eventually, he ended up on the floor. It took only a few seconds for him to wake up, making both Kory and Marrissa laugh hysterically.

"Aw, you're cute when you're angry. You're like an angry little elf," Kory teased, knowing exactly how to push his buttons.

"So, you wake me up whilst I have a terrible hangover, scream at me, and then call me an elf? Well, your time here will be well enjoyed," he said, chuckling lightly.

"You love us, don't lie," Marrissa said, grinning.

He shrugged. "Alright, maybe I do. But, still," he laid on the floor, and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Don't go back to sleep, short shit! You promised to take us all out for lunch because it's Mr. Gate's birthday, remember? It's nearly 3PM, and lunch is at 1 for me. You're late," Jimmy interjected, pointing at an imaginary watch on his wrist.

Johnny groaned loudly. "Fine, fine. Just give me time to shower," he compromised. After a few moments, he stood up and walked to the back of the bus.

Kory and Marrissa situated themselves on the sofa where Johnny had been, and Matt and Brian soon joined them. Jimmy laid across all four of them, his head on Kory's lap. "So, what'd you get him for his birthday? It's okay, I won't tell. Promise," he attempted, a grin on his face.

"You talk as if I'm not right here," Brian said, shaking his head. "But ya know, if you're willing to drop a little hint, I have no problem being imaginary for a few seconds," he suggested.

She laughed. "No no, I can't tell anyone. Your surprise doesn't come until later, anyways," she said, winking at him.

"Okay, okay! Suddenly not interested in the surprise anymore!" Jimmy stated, standing up abruptly. "How long is he gonna take? I'm starving!"

Matt spoke up then. "Alright, so we'll go out for lunch, find a hotel and get a few rooms, play the show, have dinner and then just chill?"

Zacky nodded. "Yeah, sounds good to me. These two'll need a room," he teased, motioning towards Kory who was nearly on Brian's lap.

"Hey, in my defense, it's been like three weeks. You're just jealous, don't lie," Kory retorted, laughing.

Johnny walked back into the front lounge then, fully dressed now. "Since you fuckers are the source of my rude awakening, I'm revoking your privilege to pick any weird named fruity drinks tonight. Go big or go home, got it?"

Both girls laughed, Kory a little bit nervously. Marrissa spoke for the two of them. "Fair enough. Can we go eat now?"

Johnny nodded in response, his hands held up in defense. "I'm going, I'm going!"

Image

The concert went pretty well. Both girls stood side stage, and Matt had mentioned them once or twice. It was an amazing experience for both of them, seeing as they were both pretty big fans at this point. Atreyu and Bullet For My Valentine were pretty good live as well. But, nothing compared to seeing the fingers of a guitarists up that close. Especially knowing what Kory had had in store. She had planned on waiting to the very last night to show him some things, but after watching that, there was no way she could. She didn't want to wait a single second after the solo in Afterlife. She felt so deprived of him, it was almost repulsive.

They all wanted to get back to the hotel only half an hour after the show. It wasn't surprising. Just hanging out side stage and singing and dancing got pretty tiring. Kory couldn't imagine what it would actually be like on stage.

Within an hour, they were back at the hotel. Matt and Marrissa were "sleeping," Johnny and Jimmy were still up drinking and eating take out whilst watching television, and Zacky had stayed back at the venue for a little bit to "help" Matt and Jason, which everyone knew he did just so he could get to go and drink with them afterwards.

Brian set Kory's duffel bag on the small coffee table, and wrapped his arms around her waist while she sifted through it. She pushed him away, with much difficulty. "Your surprise won't be a surprise if you don't wait," she said, a quiet giggle in her words.

She grabbed the duffel bag and went into the bathroom with it, making sure to lock the door behind herself. She quickly got changed into what she had bought just days previous. She was probably more excited to wear it than she should have been. It took her a few seconds to lace up the pink bustier with black lace, but she had already had a decent amount of practice with it, thankfully. Her makeup and everything was finished in just five minutes. She took one last look at herself in the mirror, and decided that it was absolutely perfect.

She grabbed what she needed from the duffel bag, and finally walked out of the bathroom. Brian had ended up lying aimlessly on the bed, humming a familiar sound the Kory made a mental note to ask him about later.

Once he saw her, he sat up almost instantaneously. She looked inexplicably appealing, and the sultry look she gave him was only making things that much harder. "Yeah, easily the best gift I've ever received," he muttered.

Kory giggled, and climbed onto the bed. She straddled his hips and kissed him with every bit of passion she had. She pulled away too soon for either of their liking. He groaned, and she shook her head. "Honestly...this was more for me than for you. I obviously had you in mind but it's not your gift. Here," she reached behind herself and grabbed the CD case that she had brought with her, handing it to him. "I made you a mix tape. It's kinda lame but, it has some of your favorite stuff, some of mine, and just songs that I thought you might like to listen to. It's nothing big but, it was fun to make."

He grinned from ear to ear. He absolutely loved it, it was so Kory. Every bit of it, from the idea of it down to the little drawings on the CD and the case, was something that was so simple yet so amazingly complex at the same time. It was something she would have done, and he loved the mix tape almost as much as he loved her. "This is...amazing, Kor. How did you even think of this?" He questioned, lacing their hands together.

She only shrugged, but didn't really answer his question. "I was kinda nervous about it and of course, as usual, I over thought it too much and got something else as well. I didn't want you to think it was lame or anything. So, I saved up a little bit of money and got you that leather jacket you were telling Matt about before tour started. "I didn't want it to get damaged or anything, so it's back at your place. You've just gotta come home now," she said, biting her lip nervously.

Brian loved the mix tape. It was everything could have wished for and more. But, he felt a little guilty that she had gone out of her way to get the jacket. "You didn't have to do that, the mix tape's perfect," he stated, his tone of voice kind and gentle.

"Yeah, I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Don't worry about it." She placed her lips on his, not allowing him to ague any further. Partly because she wanted him to just accept his gifts, but mostly because she couldn't wait another second. She needed him.

He caught on rather quickly, and placed the mix tape on the bed side table before cupping her cheeks and deepening the kiss. He pulled away just long enough for her to tug his top off, but that was all of the control that he'd allow her to have. He flipped their positions, so she was underneath him. He kissed along her jawline until he got to her neck. He had had her entire body memorized like constellations, and finding her sweet spot was as easy as it could get. He bit and kissed at the soft skin on her neck, leaving a mark that would last a few days. She moaned softly, and he smirked as his lips slowly made their way down to her chest.

"Please don't rip anything this time, it's Dita Von Teese," Kory pleaded, laughing. Her breathing hitched when his hand was suddenly where she needed him most.

He chuckled lightly, and gently kissed her lips again. "I can't make any promises," he said, winking at her before carefully attempting to separate her thigh-highs from the bustier that she wore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. But I got a little side tracked so it's a day late. Sincere apologies.
I'm not entirely sure when I'll update again. Hopefully not as long as the last time because I think that I'm getting back into the flow I was in before. I'm not sure yet, though. I guess we'll see. :p
I made two outfit collections for this chapter, so here's link one and link two. :)
Thanks a million for getting this story to 100 comments! It means the world, honestly. A huge thanks to those who contributed to that;
@ AllTimeLowIsMyLife14
@ Mrs. McCarron
@ powerofkisses
And, as per, the people who've recommended;
@ Purple Converse
@ Mrs. McCarron
@ baby123
@ Saint Rev
Thank you all so, so much! You're absolutely wonderful, and I know I say it every chapter, but I appreciate this so much. It's absolutely amazing how far both stories have come. I remember just last year when I rewrote the first chapter a million times to get it right. I remember making the layout and I remember pitching the idea to my fabulous best friend (who also has an amazing A7X story that you should go read), @ BabiiDoll103. I'm so amazed by all of this, and I love you all so much. Now I've just gotta write the next chapter. :p
Make sure to comment, subscribe, and recommend!!