Status: Shoot me comments! I wanna know how I'm doing!! :)

Survive the Storm

Chapter 21

I bounced in my seat all day until the night, it was a Monday but I still chose to spend the night with my friends as we awaited the call from Mrs. B.
Chloe started to fall asleep around midnight, leaving Jane, Kendra, Hailey, Kia, and I still waiting.
At about 4:00 Am, we had all fallen asleep already when my phone flashed from the middle of us.
Kendra was the first to notice.
" Guys! Guys! Mrs. B is calling! " She shook us.
I jumped awake and pushing " Talk " then " Speaker ".
We all waited again.
" Hello? " I asked.
" Hey my girls! " The sweet familiar voice filled the room through the phone.
" How are you doing? " Hailey asked.
" I'm doing great thanks " Mrs. B replied.
" When did you give birth? " Jane asked.
" I had a labor that lasted about 17 hours, it was long and hard, I gave birth to the baby at 2:14, so about 2 hours ago " She told us.
" What was it? " Kendra asked anxiously.
" It was a... Girl, I have a little daughter " Mrs. B said happily.
" Awesome!" We all highfived.
" Her name is Harmony, because no matter what happened we all still came into harmony, is my motto, she's my December 22nd baby! " Mrs. B explained excitedly.
" I'll see you guys after Christmas break ok? I'll miss you see you soon! " She said sadly.
" Totally we miss you too! " We all said.
" Bye! "
Then it hung up.

3 days later...

It was Christmas Eve.
And Mrs. Hans had a huge Christmas party, because she knew Christmas break was long and we all needed to be with each other.
We danced and sang songs almost all night until Mrs. B actually came with her new baby.
Everyone was so excited to see that beautiful baby girl, who looked just like Mrs. B.
Harmony.
That night we also all went to the school and decided to have the end of the party there.
To be with the school that was building us and brought us closer together.
Being with my best friends and my favorite teachers was all I could ever ask for.
Besides being with my mom someday.
I knew she was always there though.
Just like Emma, Dani, Nikki, Josie, and Megan are.
When I saw Mrs. B that night I saw how different she looked without her baby body.
So skinny and different, but still the same Mrs. B.
She'd been a huge impact on my life the past couple months, now I didn't know what I would do without her my coming school years.
At least I'd have my best friends by my sides.
I would see her again too, and I knew I'd be that sponge and absorb the time is had with Mrs. Hans, Ms. Payton, and Mrs. B.
The little 9 months I had, making it down to 5 now.
But growing up isn't a weakness, it has to be a benefit in your life and I had to make it one.
After thinking through all of that I heard Mrs. B calling my name.
I walked over towards her.
" Were going to have a speech ceremony " She smiled and we sat down.
Mrs. Hans went first.
" I didn't I'd ever get to be with people as special as all of you guys sitting there, I also didn't like I would survive those days in the storm. I would have never thought we would live, but now I realize the reason I stand here in front now, is because of all do u guys, I couldn't have done it without you " Mrs.hans smiled all walked to sit down.
Ms. Payton came up " Each and every one of you played a part in the delivery of my children and I appreciate that in an awkward way, and like Mrs. Hans said, living is because of how we worked together and stayed together thought it all, and I need every single one of u" Ms. Payton smiled too and sat down.
" Girls? " Mrs. B asked us of we wanted to speak.
We all looked at each other and knew what we were going to say.
" We love everyone in this room, and especially you 3 teachers right there that inspire us everyday and keep us going, we don't even know what to say " We finished together.
Everyone clapped and we bowed and curtsied.
" I have one special thing to say " Mrs. B turned us all into a circle and we held hands again, smiling at one and another.
Mrs. B smiled the biggest, prettiest smile like usual and began " The students and us 3 teachers siting at this table, believe that without each other none of us would be alive and sitting here right now, that we need each other, and always will. No matter where we go, no matter what we do we'll be there. 4 months we've known each other but that doesn't make a difference, these girls inspire me everyday, and that storm would've killed us all without each other.
The point is that we absolutely love each other like family, family we are.
Blood doesn't make a family, love does, and we all have love, and that makes us a family, the most beautiful and loving family right here in these 7th grade commons " We all looked back up at her when Mrs. B when she finished and we all smiled.
We are truly the most beautiful and loving family right here in these Pine City 7th grade commons.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedications are next!