Status: Active

Which Way Is Up When Your High Is Low?

On Top of The World

I followed Jake to a part of the club I didn't even know existed. There were scantily clad young men all around and the surroundings were notably darker. At least in the other section you could see the bodies of people, but here the world was almost pitch dark with only humorous floating glow sticks to reveal the locations of other humans.

I had no idea where I was going, but I managed to keep track of the studs on Jake's belt when they reflected the light from laser lights. I couldn't figure out how he seemed to know exactly where he was going, though. It really was just that dark. I swear, I merely blinked and he disappeared. I was lost in the darkness. I looked around frantically, moving at a snail's pace in the direction we were heading. I was so confused.

Then, I yipped in surprise when someone grabbed my arm and pushed me through a door I couldn't see. I was forced into the light of a narrow hallway by Jake, who spun me around and guided me forward.

"Where'd you go?" I muttered, slightly dizzy from the turn. He never answered.

It didn't immediately phase me, but the area I found myself in was very...underdeveloped compared to the rest of the club. It was like some random addition that went unfinished. There was no carpet or tile. The walls were just wood. The ceiling had little funnel-shaped lights every few paces so it created a strange shadow play between bulbs.

Bang!

My head snapped towards the door we were passing. A gun shot. I opened my mouth to question it, but I was quickly shoved into the neighboring room.

I landed on a gelatinous object that quivered beneath me. Unaccustomed to random water beds, I flailed around in confusion until I managed to roll off the mattress. Male laughter sounded around me.

A new face appeared above me; his dark sienna eyes were filled with curiosity and his raven hair was pulled back by a black bandanna. He grinned in amusement, still chuckling some, "You okay, little dude?"

"It moved..." I stuttered and stared up at him in awe.

I heard a similar sound to the one I made when I was tossed on the bed, "Well, it's a water bed."

I turned to regard the new voice. I was met with sharp bronze eyes and broad shoulders. My immediate first clear thought was recognition of a wild animal. Even in such an innocent position on his stomach on the bed he held himself like a predator; a hunter. His eyes tracked my movements like I was his prey.

Jake lifted me up by my belt and flicked his wrist. My belt slipped out of the holding loops with a quick pull I didn't even comprehend. I felt around my hips in confusion.

My drunken mind was blown.

The bandanna dude beside me started laughing again. I heard my buckle hit the floor with a ping. The hunter sat up on the bed, grabbed my belt loop, and pulled me down with him. He put his hands on my shoulders to keep me in place.

"Where'd this one come from?" He asked.

Jake ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged, "Ah, somewhere probably."

"I thought we were just taking care of a hit..." The bandanna dude crouched beside me.

"CC," The hunter silenced him, "all work and no play makes for a very unpleasant me."

"You gotta share him, Ash. Remember I found him." Jake walked up and suddenly, I was surrounded.

"You have many stars..." I mumbled drunkenly.

Goddammit me...

Ash glanced at his tattooed arms before passing his gaze back over me. He smirked slowly as if coming into recognition of something sly.

"How drunk was he when you found him, Jake?"

"Pretty hammered," Jake replied swaying his finger back and forth to keep my attention. His hand occasionally multiplied and disappeared from my vision all together. "but he's catch, isn't he?"

"Well?" CC peered over at the open door.

"I got him first." Ash said.

"What?" CC snapped around as if physically hit.

"I'd reconsider that decision..." Jake warned in a dark tone that made me feel threatened. I probably should have a long time ago anyway.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." CC stood quickly, "This...this escalated quickly..."

"You want in or not?" The hunter turned his sharp gaze on his companion.

Before CC could get a word out, there were sounds of commotion rushing down the hall. It wasn't long before three flashes ran past the doorway.

"Shit!" CC was gone in seconds, giving chase to the people.

"Hm." Ash hummed in sarcastic interest.

"I told him he should've bolted up that fucking room." Jake crossed the room and closed the door.

"He's got it..." Ash dismissed apathetically.

At this point, I had gotten distracted by the star necklace around the hunter's neck and quickly grabbed it. Ash glanced down at me in dismay and sat up. I kept my grip.

Jake chuckled amusedly and leaned back against the wall, "He found your weakness, Ashley!"

"Fuck off..." Ash grumbled bemused.

I giggled drunkenly entertained by these events. I should have been afraid, but everything was too hilarious.

The hunter seemed to get an idea, if his foxy grin was anything to go by. He grabbed my collar and heaved me up, turning me to face Jake.

"Which end ya' want?"

"You're kidding..." Jake wasn't impressed.

"Not even. Wanna flip for it?" I could practically hear the quirk of his brow.

Jake watched stone cold for a moment as he genuinely considered the offer. Soon though, he rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket.

"Tails." The coin was launched off his thumb and flipped through the air. It landed with a metallic tink on the concrete floor.

"Heads." Ash reported in a sing-song voice.

"You lucky shit." Jake pushed off the wall and approached us.

"Bulletproof." Ashley backed off, giving me room to move on my own.

"I'll test that one day." Jake teased...or threatened; I wasn't honestly sure.

I gazed up at him as he stood before me. There was a sense of domination that I liked. A lot.

Ashley grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him. It put me off balance and I fell forward on my hands. Jake leaned over me.

"How would you like it if we put you on top of the world for a while?"

I couldn't say yes, but I didn't want to say no. My temperature started to rise. It shouldn't have been a thing! I shouldn't have made it a thing! Yet here I was and the only thing stopping me from saying yes was pride.

Drunk me was so stubborn...

Drunk me was also reaching towards the other man's pants.

Drunk me was dumb...

The hunter behind me pawed at my waist, pulling down my jeans and rolling up my shirt. I reached into Jake's pants and pulled out his hardening rod. I was admittedly eager to have it in my mouth, but my hair was yanked back before I could achieve my goal.

Ash stuck two fingers under my tongue instead, and I could see Jake glower at him. The hunter chuckled mockingly, thrusting himself against me. I tried not to but my biting habit prevailed.

"Ah!" Ashley pulled his fingers back and burst out laughing.

"What...?" Jake inquired carefully.

"Fucker bit me,"

"Oh, good,"

"I wouldn't be smirking if I were you. Remember you got that end."

I felt an evil tick in my hands as I reached up and pounced on the dick in front of my face. I gently locked my teeth halfway down the shaft before wrapping my lips around it. I felt Jake jump with a start, feeling him twitch in my mouth. The hunter laughed and released my hair.

Two large hands settled on my shoulders as I ran the silver ball in my tongue over the slit. I cringed as cold, damp fingers pushed their way inside me. I guarded myself from biting down on Jake's cock, but I threatened it and he immediately reached around me to smack Ashley.

"Be careful!"

"What? Afraid?" Ash teased.

"I think I'll test that 'bulletproof' hypothesis now..."

"Can't we fuck him first?"

Jake was silent when I swallowed.

I only heard the hunter chuckle knowingly, scissoring his fingers. A hand left my shoulder, glided up my neck and knotted up in my hair.

My head was pulled back fractionally with my only warning, "Bite me and I'll end you."

My mind didn't fully receive (or maybe understand) the threat. A sharp slap to my ass had me terminating any coherent thought. I heard Jake quietly cuss out the hunter under his breath while Ashley laughed mischievously. It was a wonder how two conflicting personalities like that could stand each other.

I was being good, though. I hadn't bitten him. Yet.

I softly pinched the tip between my teeth, earning a warning tug on my hair. The only real threat for an honest bite came when the hunter fully penetrated me without hesitation. I gasped and pulled back as my jaw snapped shut. They must have heard the click because Jake reached around and smacked Ashley again.

"He's pretty dangerous. Maybe you should have picked a less fetish-y one?" Ash squeezed my hips.

Fetish-y?

Jake seemed to be done with words.

"If he bites me, I'll end you." It was a pretty solid threat.

This time, Ashley said nothing and silence permeated the air.

The pain was almost enough to bring me back to my senses, but I couldn't stay away. I lifted Jake's dick up with my tongue and slipped it back into my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks and swallowed.

"Fuck." Jake swore sharply.

The hunter grinded his hips into me and pulled out halfway before slamming back inside. A casual rhythm. Grind. Slam. Grind Slam. It was so slow and fast at the same time.

Grind.

I dragged my teeth along the shaft.

Slam.

I moaned softly.

Grind.

My tongue twirled around the tip.

Slam.

My hair was pulled roughly.

Grind.

I felt the tip hit the back of my throat and I swallowed on reflex.

Slam.

I was held in place by my hair, no longer in control of the blow job.

Slam.

"Fuck..."

Slam.

I moaned as the rhythm was lost in ecstasy and turned into sloppy pounding.

Slam. Slam.

My hair was yanked again as salty warmth spilled onto my tongue. I wasn't given an option to spit it out and swallowed it.

Slam. Slam.

I teased my teeth on the shaft, making Jake withdraw himself. He released me and I nearly collapsed on my own. My hands tangled the sheets as the pounding continued.

"Nng..."

Slam.

"Mmn...!"

Slam.

I came in seconds once I was no longer occupied with other things. I panted and moaned, shaking on my arms.

The hunter was ceaseless.

Until he stopped.

My body lurched with a heavy slam that filled me with heat. All I could do was wait shakily until Ash let go of me. When he did I allowed myself to fall over on the quivering bed. My hair stuck to my neck and some strands rolled off the edge of the mattress. I was hot all over. I vaguely wondered if I would have any recollection of those events in the morning.

I could hear tired laughter somewhere behind me.

"Ya' think CC caught those guys?" Ashley questioned randomly as if it suddenly occurred to him.

"I would hope so. They owe us until they're in their graves." Jake replied much farther away, probably at the door.

"What about this one?" Attention was turned on me, and even I realized it. There was a paused.

"He owes us until I decide he doesn't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. That happened.