Status: Love can come faster than your own shadow.

Just Like Lucky Luke

Chapter 4

He smiled sweetly down at you, caressing your marked cheekbone with a feather-light touch.
“We don’t need to rush, I don’t want to make you do something you’re not ready for yet.” His eyes now mixed with a bit of concern. All you could do was smile gently back, drawing a line down his shirt-covered chest. “I’m ready.” You grinned brightly.
“It’s not like we haven’t done it before.” You teased.
“Brian!” He laughed, pouting. “It doesn’t count.”
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo~A7X~xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooX

“Oh..” he licked a wet stream down your stomach, smirking while he continued to press you harder down into the sheets. You moaned even louder when he started to tease the inside of your tights. You shivered while he kissed your balls carefully; letting his tongue out in the process, just to make it such a powerful tingling sensation from head to toe. Even though it felt so good, you needed those lips on yours again, pulling him upwards.

“Brian..” Jimmy moaned as you attacked his collarbone, almost breaking the skin as you sucked eagerly. He made a noise that came from deep within his throat, the sound making you crave more of him. You started to leave a hickey on his tattoo, he whimpered as his hands flew up and down your body, now and then playing with your nipples.

Your eyes met his, and all you could see was love, caring, and a layer of dark lust, which threatened to break free like a wild animal any second. You bet your lip, moaning as he shifted from twirling your nipples between his fingertips to taking one of them into his mouth, sucking hard making them red and sensitive.

Your breathing was now as heavy as it could get. Burning coal between your legs, and hot flesh against your own. Males brushed together in wild humping as the temptation got too much for both of you, tongues collided with sweet salvia making moans interrupt the heavy air.

Jimmy stroked your hip sensually all the time, reassuring you, making you feel loved and safe. He moaned your name into your mouth, and you just could not get enough of him! “Brian.. Oh…” the music of these words made your heart thump wildly in your chest, his hot male against your own was overwhelming. The pree cum leaked from both of your sensitive heads, hot pleasure shoot up and down your spine as you finally begged for him to do something.

“Jimmy, please.. Pleasee..” You whispered tremblingly, your mocha eyes meeting ice blue, which were full of hot fire. “Yees.” He sealed the promise with a kiss, and then grabbed your acing erection. Jimmy spat in his hand and stroke you a few times, placing it at his puckered entrance.
“Ready?” He whispered huskily to you, and you nodded. “Yes, please..”

He sank himself down gently, groaning when he felt your tip hit his center, moving up and down.
He took you on a ride you always was yarning for later. You would never forget it.

“Oh yes..” He moved his hips with your hardcore rhythm, sweat droplets starting to show while you kissed his skin all the places that was in your reach.

You smirked a little as he started to scream your name, knowing very well that you had found his center, the true place for euphoria that made this all worth it.

You could feel the endorphins spread around in your brain as you came closer and closer to your orgasms.

“Yes, oh fuck yes, Brian! Oh my god, I’m there, shit. I LOVE YOUUU!” He screamed, you growled in reply as you felt his strong hips tense up and his muscles clench around your rippled male, sending you over the edge, making you scream out “Jimmy!” as well.

Hot sprouts filled his pink walls as you came heavily. He gasped at the sensation, riding out your orgasms, still wiggling his hips in that way that drove you crazy in the first place. You kissed him tenderly as he smiled at you, knowing that this smile was a satisfying smile.

“I gave you all the love I could think of ..” You whispered, he nodded, stroking your hand as he lent down and kissed you.

“..And I know you gave it back.”