Status: my first fanfic. also on fanfiction.com

Soul Punks

Chapter17

Ch. 17

*Patrick POV*

It was time for music class again and I thanked Pete for the snack. I was feeling a little better about the whole scene that went down in English today. Maybe Courtney could help me, she always knows how to make me feel better. She knew me better than anyone else.

I walked in and sat down at the piano, I played a random melody that came to mind and waited for Courtney to show up. The bell was about to ring when Courtney ran through the door and grabbed an instrument. She walked over to me panting, "Hey Trick, how's a goin'?" She said casually.

"Great. What's wrong? Why were you running?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just uhh, getting a book from my locker."

"Then where is it?" I was starting to get suspicious.

"Nothing Patrick! Jeezz. What are you my girlfriend?" She joked crossing her arms, I raised an eyebrow. "Ugh, if you must know I got in trouble, I ran into Kaden again, but don't worry he didn't touch me. I think he's scared," she said with a smile.

"Ugh this is my fault, I'm sorry you got caught up in all this. I'm such a burden, God Dammit!" I yelled as I slammed the piano.

"Dude, it's fine! It's okay, I don't mind. Calm down. I don't care about Allie, or Kaden, or their stupid friends, I only care about me and you." As she said that she bent down and kissed me on the corner of the mouth. It made that side of my mouth smile, then she kissed the other side of my mouth, and it made a complete smile.

"Haha wow that was really cheesy, now come on before I barf at our own cuteness." She said grabbing my arm, but I pulled her down next to me.

"I wanted to play the piano today. You know how I wrote a poem about Allie. Well, I had some extra time and my brain was in creative mode, so I wrote a song for you, us."

"Awww Patrick, that's so sweet. We've only been dating for like a day. Wait, we'e only been dating for a day, you started writing Allie's poem on like Monday. Did you write this before we got together?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. I just shrugged and started to play. She laughed at my shyness, but I didn't feel stupid, maybe because she thinks I'm cute, I don't know.

I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match

What a catch, what a catch

And all I can think of is the way I'm the one

Who charmed the one who gave up on you, who gave up on you

They say the captain goes down with the ship

So, when the world ends, will God go down with it?

Miss Flack said I still want you back

Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back

I stopped because I realized that everyone was looking at me. I awkwardly sat there in the middle of all their stares. Courtney started clapping and she hugged me, was she crying?

"Patrick! What the fuck!? That was beautiful! I didn't know you could sing! Fuck me, I'm outta the band, you're singing now." She said.

"Wa-What, no! I cannot be the front man, look at me. I am no front man, I hate being center of attention and you know that!" I yelled. Everyone dispersed and went along with what ever they were doing before.

"Patrick, have you taken singing lessons? Your voice is very strong and unique, you should consider building on your voice. You are very talented." The teacher said.

"Well, no I haven't had any singing lesson. Thank Mr. Miller."

"He is going to be the lead singer for his band. With him on vocals, they are going to go far!" Courtney butt in.

"Haha, yes I bet he will. I hope you put those vocals to good use Patrick, I know you can go far. Don't forget us little people when you are all big and famous," he said motioning to Courtney and himself.

"Haha will do, thank you Mr. Miller. I promise, I'll give you a shot out when I get my grammy." I said with a chuckle and he walked away.

"See, now you have to be singer! You promised Miller." Courtney said with a smirk.

"Oh come on, you think he was serious? I doubt he actually thinks that we can make it."

"I think you can. I know you can. You can at least try, I wanna tell my friends I have a famous boyfriend." She said elbowing me.

"Haha, oh so you'll only love me for my fame?" I said with a pouty face.

"Well you are going to get all old and gross at some point." She giggled.

"Oh and you won't!" I said grabbing her and tickling her.

"Nope. I'm gonna stay young and beautiful forever!"

"Yes you are." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Hey, can you play the song again?"

"Haha, sure. I knew you would like it." I placed my hands on the keys and played the song for her again and again until the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter, don't forget to subscribe and comment! Anywhore... Thnks fr rdng!