Status: Hello this is my first ever posted fan fiction.

Piano Man

The beginning of the end

I am looking. Looking for something that is not there, but I want to believe is there. I keep telling myself that we haven’t lost it. That its still here. But I look at you looking out at the scenery around us. I know you not here with me. That your with someone else in your mind. That girl that was your managers assistant has been there. Not only mentally but physically.

“We better go before u get a cold rock star.”

You smile sweetly at me. Taking my hand in yours. “ I’m not the one you should worry about getting a cold love.”

“ Oh no? then who?”

“ You”

“ Me?”

“ Yes.”

“ Why me?”

You make the cutest face when your trying to make things up.
“Well, remember last year when it was this cold here. And you were ice skating.You slipped and fell on the ice. You hurt you bum, and cried about it. But after that whole ordeal a couple of days later you got sick.”

I cant help but laugh at the confidant smile on your face. That was not at all what happened to me. No it happened to our friends young daughter also by the same name as me.

“ Last I checked Linde wasn’t my father. If he was I bet he would’ve taken better care of me then you do.”

You mock a gasp. “ you hurt my heart by saying such things.”

Rolling my eyes I pull you along with me to the car. Once we got there. You pulled free of me.

“ Olivia?”

You ask once in the car.

“yes?”

“ Can u drop me off that the rehearsal studio? I want to fine tune something‘s.”
I involuntary gulp at that. “What things?”

I had to buy sometime we weren’t that far from the studio. It would take ten minutes from the park we are at. I didn’t want to let you get yet. Once I do I don’t know how I would be afterwards.

“ I have my two guitars there. They didn’t sound right yesterday with the band. I never got to fix them. You mind?”

Five minutes away now.

“ um, no I don’t mind. Can I come up with you? I’ll be out of your way.”

I look to the side where you sit, and I see your eyes go wide. I felt a piece of my heart break off at that moment. The girls were right, I was losing you no matter what I did.

“Um…uh…It wont take me long. Ill be home in time for dinner. You’ll get bored anyway.”

I nod and stare at the road. Pulling into the parking lot I stopped at the door. Turning to me you smile. A sad happy type of smile. Im guessing your sad for hurting me and not telling me what I all ready know. And happy that you get to see her, tough her, love her. I see her car in the lot, I’m not stupid.

“ I love Toivani”

I smile back and sniffle a bit. “ I love u too Ville.”

Reaching over the console you kiss me on the cheek, open the door and leave. You close the door with a final thud. I put the car back into drive and go home. To the one place I thought I felt loved in, that I shared a happy home with him.

Once I parked in the driveway I made my way to the front door of the house. I see a letter taped to the door with my name on it.

I take it off, unlock the door and go inside.

My coat on the coat hanger ,purse on the beura of the bedroom. The letter still in my hand. I’m scared to open it. I don’t recognize the writing. I make my way to the kitchen and turn the light on under the kettle. Placing the letter of counter I go to the cupboard to retrieve my favorite owl mug. I then go into the pantry and take my favorite loose leaf tea out. Along with a tea steep. After I made the tea I was still looking at the damned letter. Finally I open it.

Dear Olivia,

I am sorry for the pain that I see you going through. I have had a loved one hurt me just as much as Ville is doing to you. The guys and I have tried to get him to tell you about it. I have tried to keep you from most of it. But now I see you and I just want to hold you in my arms, to make you smile again. That’s why I am going to give you a way out of this. That’s if you want it. I can arrange for a plane ticket to take you back home to Philly. Your to sweet of a soul to be hurting this much Liv. I just want the best for you. I have always admired your beauty and lust for life. I hope that by getting you out of the situation at hand, it will bring all of that back.

You have my number. Just call me when you want a way out or a shoulder to cry on. I am here for you Olivia. Whether you with Ville or not. I just want to protect my best friend.

Your Piano Man
Burton
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed the first chapter.