Status: Hello this is my first ever posted fan fiction.

Piano Man

Tears fall on shoulders

I place my now empty tea mug in the sink. I look at the letter now placed of the kitchen table. Shaking my head I decide to call him. The one that im closet to here in Helsinki.
Ring,Ring,Ring.
“Hello?” His tired voice answeres.
“Hey Em…did I wake you or something?” I studder abit.
“No Sweety, im just going over a few things for Lindes side project. Are you okay? Did you get my letter?”
“ yes I did. You took a chance on it. Why did you write that?”
“ Because I don’t want to see you in pain anymore. How long have you known about what hes doing Liv?”
I breath heavily into the receiver and sniffle. My throat tights and my eyes are threatening to spill tears down my face.
“I love him Burton…I cant leave him. He is mine. Why did she have to fuck it all up?”
Just as he was about to reply my phone goes off again.
“Hold on Burton. Okay?”
“Okay.”

I switch my phone to the incoming call. Not recognizing the number.
“Hello?”
“Hello love. Listen I’m going out with Burton tonight at the Bar. He’s picking me up. I wont be home for dinner tonight okay darling.”
I’m biting my lower lip. I cant form a word. So I hang up on him. Which brought me back to Burton. I didn’t mean to cry out loud but the sound left my lips before I could stop it.
“I’m coming over. Now. Have the door unlocked.”
I sniffle. “Okay.” I choke out.
He hangs up on his end , I fall to the floor of the kitchen. I sob uncontrollably and I don’t know if I can even stop.
It seems like forever. I didn’t even hear him at first. I must have been in a daze just staring at the floor with tears running down my face. I must have looked like a crazy hot mess.
Once I come back to my sense I’m sitting on the couch face buried into Burtons shoulder. His arms around me tightly, comforting me. I hear him humming softly. I snuggle into him more. Just then I realized that was sitting on his lap. What a sight this must be if Ville were to come barging in half drunk. That’s another thing the bitch has done. She got him back onto drinking. Granted he doesn’t do it often. But its often enough.

“what time is it?” I ask. My voice breaking.

“um..” I feel him remove one of his arms around me to look at his watch. “ Its 10:30pm. Why”

I shift, getting up of his lap. I must have been dizzy cause he caught me before I had hit the floor. Looking up I give him a small smile.
“Cause Ville will be…”
Just as soon as I had said his name. the door slams open.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the second installment of the story. i am now editing the third one as you read.lol