Status: active :)

Bipolar, Baby

He Said, She Said

"I can't believe I ate all that..." Avery groaned, looking at the coffee table which was covered in their various snacks. The credits to some stupid action movie Avery didn't even know the name of was rolling on the screen.

"It's only six p.m, and I'm done." Harry agreed, his arm resting lazily on his stomach. Avery grinned over at the boy, who returned it.

"Do you have any outfits that don't show your midriff?" He asked casually.

"What, not enjoying the view?" She teased, wiggling her body around. He snorted and shook his head.

Harry's phone dinged, and he hastily grabbed it and then groaned outwardly.

"What?" Avery asked, raising her sculpted eyebrow at him.

"Oh nothing, I just forgot about an obligation next week. Fancy a trip to L.A?" He asked.

"What? I shouldn't right now, I have to find an apartment, a new car, all that jazz." Avery explained, pretending to be offended that he even asked.

"You're going to have to go there anyway, there's things to do there as well." Harry ran his hand through his hair.

"I have barely seen Perrie." Avery added. Though her move was permanent and she'd see her more often, she felt bad. The whole reason she was here was for Perrie.

"Well got off your lazy bum and go out tonight with her," Harry quipped, glancing at her.

"Okay dad."

"Ew, don't." Harry laughed, shaking his head in mock disgust at her comment.

"What, you don't like it when I call you daddy?" Avery said in a seductive voice that almost made Harry quiver, but he'd be damned if she knew that.

"Absolutely not. Now go get dressed, I'll call Perrie for you."

******

As promised, Harry made a call to Perrie who quickly agreed to a girls night out. He could hear Avery rustling around in her room, and suddenly Harry grew a little anxious. Why didn't he just ask to go out tonight with her? A thought crossed his mind and he occupied himself with his phone, making some hasty texts and calls.

Avery, truthfully, didn't want to go out. And she would never admit how much of that had to do with the curled headed boy in the living room. She gathered up her clothes and accessories and made her way to her bathroom before taking the next hour to get ready.

As she was finishing the last touches to her makeup she heard the door open, which she assumed was Perrie because that girl always let herself in.

"Let's go!" Perrie shouted as soon as she entered. Perrie was shocked to see Harry sitting on the posh couch in sweats and a t-shirt, clearly not club apparel.

"You aren't coming?" She questioned, not bothering to hide the shock in her voice.

"No, it's girls night." He said femininely, causing Perrie to chuckle.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Avery's voice rang out, and Perrie knew that meant about ten minutes in Avery time, so she joined Harry on the couch.

"How's it living with her?" Perrie asked casually, just searching for conversation.

Harry didn't respond vocally, but Perrie watched the sly grin spread on his lips. He just nodded lightly.

"Dammit, Harold." Perrie groaned, knowing what that look meant.

"What?" He said defensively, slumping into the couch.

"You like her!" She exclaimed, quickly followed by Harry's hand clamping over her mouth.

"Why don't you take out a bloody billboard in the center of London instead of screaming it to the country?!" He said in a harsh whisper-yell.

"I was kidding but I'm right aren't I?" She responded using his tone, clearly entertained.

"No, you aren't right." He decided to deny to see if he could get away with it. Much to his pleasure, Avery came bounding out at the perfect moment.

She wore a skin tight, white long sleeved dress, that hit mid thigh with a wide open back. Harry cast his gaze away.

"Ow ow!" Perrie cheered, smiling. "You look hot."

"That's literally my job." Avery answered ironically.

Harry snorted at her not so modest comment.

"Sure you don't want to join us, Styles?" Avery asked, eyeing him up. Weird for him to turn down a good time.

"You two are so obsessed with me, just go." He crooned dramatically.

"Shut the hell up." Avery chucked a nearby pillow at him and grabbed a blue bejeweled handbag off the coffee table.

"Off we go!" The dark haired girl cheered.

The girls hadn't even been at the club for an hour before Avery was bored out of her skull.

"This place blows." Avery admitted, leaning back in the booth they had found themselves.

"Agreed." Perrie said, taking a sip of her watered down drink.

"It's not the same without those lads, eh?" Avery chuckled.

"Not at all." Perrie shook her had, chuckling lightly as well.

"Should we go?" Avery asked, since Perrie had been texting Zayn all night anyway. Not that she minded, she was looking forward to seeing Harry.

Perrie nodded and the two practically ran out of the club.

Avery arrived back at the flat around 1AM, not bothering to be quiet shutting the door since she planned on waking up Harry anyway. She walked down the hallway, her heels clicking on the floor lightly. She got to Harry's door, which was slightly open, and pushed it open the rest of the way. She saw Harry, shirtless naturally, laying half covered in bed, soundly asleep.

Something about it was extraordinary. The way his a little too long curls laid on his pillow and his toned body inhaled and exhaled softly. The soft moonlight sent shadows dancing across his bed. Avery leaned against the door frame and smiled lightly. She thought once again how many girls would kill to be her right now.

Harry shifted in his sleep with a light sigh. Avery chuckled and mused at how beautiful he looked.

Then she chucked her clutch at him.

"Bloody hell!' He exclaimed, jumping a good 12 inches in the air. "Avery!" He scolded.

"Yes, dear?" She laughed, smiling playfully at him.

"A kiss would have woken me up just fine." He laughed, regaining his composure (and his natural ability to flirt at any time)

"We both know I'm not that sweet." Avery quipped, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"You're home early." He mentioned, glancing over at his clock.

"Club was lame, missed you too much." She said in a joking tone, but Harry knew she was being at least half honest.

"Well, come here, let's watch a movie." He decided for them, scooting over a little on his massive bed so she could crawl in next to him, and she obeyed.

"Not even changing out of your party dress?" Harry questioned.

"It's just as comfortable as any pajamas." She shrugged, snuggling under his fluffy blankets.

"Pick a movie, I've got to run to the loo." Harry announced before prancing out of his room.

"Charming." Avery mumbled, before picking up his remote and loading up Netflix. Before long she decided on some horror flick.

Harry came back in a few moments later and climbed happily back into bed. He would never say anything out loud but he was over the moon to have Avery home with him.

"You know I hate scary movies," Harry groaned, seeing the title screen.

"Yeah, yeah." Avery waved him off. "I'll protect you from the big scary monsters."

"You're de-masculating me."

"That's not even a word." Avery damn near snorted. "Just watch the film."

Harry sighed jokingly and settled in next to the girl as the opening credits rolled. He barely paid attention to it, because he was scared he'd get scared and look whimpy in front of Avery. So he focused on other things.

Her hand was rested so close to his in between them he could feel the heat radiating of her skin. It was driving him mad, he finally moved his hands into his lap. His weird actions didn't go unnoticed by Avery, who tried very hard to keep the grin off her lips.

Harry had no idea what it was. He's always the player, he never caught feelings. But everything about Avery made him lose his mind.

Avery knew how he felt.

"I can't concentrate on this fuckin' movie." Harry grumbled under his breath before grabbing the remote and clicking the TV off.

"What?" Avery said, surprised.

"Shush." Harry demanded, before grabbing her shoulders and smashing his lips against hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/avery_13/set?id=117558557 <<<< Avery's outfit