Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

20

After to concert ended, Harry and I decided to take the long walk back to the hotel, stopping on the way for ice cream.

It felt so natural to be walking along to street with my hand intertwined with Harry’s, that I couldn’t help but grin.

“What are you thinking about, beautiful?” Harry’s lazy drawl pulled me out of my thoughts

“Just thinking about how I love spending time with the best boyfriend ever.”

I stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, and I swear I felt him blush underneath my lips. I grinned, loving that I had that effect on him. I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket, but I ignored it.

“That’s funny, because I was just thinking how I love spending time with the best girlfriend ever.” Harry replied, throwing his arm around my waist.

I immediately draped my arm around his middle as we walked. My phone started ringing again, but I ignored it. I’m not sure where my confidence was coming from, maybe I was drunk off of Harry’s presence, but I leaned up to whisper in his ear.

“You know, the night doesn’t have to be over yet. You gave me so much tonight, I want to give you something when we get back.” I practically purred in his ear.

I felt his hand grip my waist even tighter as he grinned.

“Oh, yeah? What did you have in mind?” He asked lowly. I smiled and shrugged.

“You’ll see.” I replied as Harry’s phone started to ring.

He groaned and looked at the screen, showing me that Louis was calling. I motioned for Harry to hand me the phone. He smirked and did just that.

“What do you want, Louis William?” I said into the phone. “We’re kind of busy.”

I immediately bit my lip, knowing I came off as a bitch, but really, I was annoyed, Couldn’t this wait? But the second I stopped to listen to the other end of the line, I cringed.

All I could hear were voices yelling. And this was normal with these boys, but this wasn’t normal playful banter yelling. This was angry screaming. And my sister was at the forefront of it.

“Bailey, I’m really sorry, love, but can you and Haz come back?” Louis’ voice sounded tired and angry.

“Lou, what the hell is going on?” I wanted to scream. I could feel Harry’s concerned eyes on me as I talked.

“Bailey, just please come back.” Louis pleaded, and his voice cracked. My heart broke.

“Oh, Louis. Listen, I’m sorry. We’re on our way, okay?” I hung up the phone and looked at Harry.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

I shook my head. I had no clue, but I started pulling Harry down the street as fast as I could toward the hotel, because from what I heard, whatever was happening was not good.