Sequel: Over Again

More Than This

23

We were now a month into the tour, and I could already feel the boys becoming more and more tired every day. It made me sad to think about, and I wanted to try to cheer them up in some way. It wasn’t that they didn’t like being on tour and playing shows, it was that the hectic schedule was getting to them, and it was obvious as I looked around the room.

I sat on Harry’s lap after the show, and each of the boys were plopped on different sofas, playing on their phones or spacing out. I sighed and ran a hand over Harry’s arm in what I hoped would be a comforting gesture. He responded by kissing the side of my head.

“I wish there was something I could do.” I muttered softly, so only he could hear.

“About what?” He asked.

“Everyone just seems so tired and out of it.” I replied, biting my lip. “I just want to help.”

Harry sighed and moved me so that I could look at him.

“Bailey, we’re fine. We just get a little tired, but it’s nothing we can’t handle. I think we’re all just looking forward to the 3 days off we have next week.”

With that sentence, I got an idea. I smiled and kissed Harry’s lips happily.

“Did I just give you an idea?” He asked, chuckling.

I blushed. He knew exactly how to read me, it was like we were becoming one person.

“Yup.” I nodded. “But it’s a surprise.” I turned to face the room again and cleared my throat, plans already formulating in my head.

“Did you hear that, boys? If you’re extra good this week, you get a surprise next week.”

The boys all looked at me, smiling, and I quickly looked to Louis, making sure that he was smiling, because lately he had been the most off.

I heard Harry yawn from behind me and I looked back at him.

“Do you wanna go to bed, love?” He asked gently, his eyes pleading.

I nodded once and stood up, stretching and making my way around the room, saying goodnight to each boy before grabbing Harry’s hand as we walked to our hotel room.

As soon as we were in the room, Harry started kissing me with a hunger that I hadn’t felt before. I looked up at him with question in my eyes.

“We never have alone time together.” He muttered in between kisses. “Sleep can wait.”

I wasn’t going to argue with that, because I knew us not being able alone time was really bothering Harry lately and contributing to his tired mood, so I kissed him back with passion.

He groaned and lifted me up, carrying me over to the bed. He lay me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck tugging at my shirt. Oh, so he wasn’t going to hesitate tonight. I quickly obliged him, letting him yank my shirt over my head and discard it. He wasted no time in yanking off my jeans as I ripped hungrily at his clothes. I moaned as his tongue worked over every inch of my body, stopping briefly at my underwear in hesitation.

We hadn’t gone this far yet. Ever. Not that we both hadn’t wanted to, but we never had a second alone during the tour with all of our friends, and we hadn’t even had a breath to talk about it. That, combined with the fact that I wanted to make sure I was ready, equaled us not going this far in our relationship yet.

He looked up at me with curious eyes, and I simply nodded once, and that was all it took.

When we were finished, Harry rolled off of me and kissed my lips briefly before cuddling me into his side and falling asleep almost instantly.

I smiled at this and ran a hand through his hair gently as to not wake him up.

I kissed his bare chest softly before closing my eyes.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt Harry stir and wake up, leaning down close to whisper in my ear.

“I’m head over heels for you.”