Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 20: Delivery

Lacy's POV

The doctors were really off on how much time it was going to take until Miss B gave birth, because we got to the hospital room at 9:00 PM, and now it was midnight.
They put Miss B on a painkiller for a while, so I was hoping this was a time to talk to her.
Eric fell asleep on her hospital bed, Amy was asleep with Nikki and Jane on a small couch a few feet away, and I lie on the floor with Kendra and Haley, who were also asleep.
Miss B stood up by the window with Bea, giving her a shoulder massage.
" Are you okay for a while? " Bea asked.
" I think I'll be fine for a few hours " Miss B yawned.
" Let me know when your about to deliver " Bea laid down by Eric.
I slowly got up from the floor stretching, and walked up to Miss B.
" How are you doing? " I asked, looking out the window at the shimmering tower lights of the Twin Cities.
" Hey you, I'm doing okay, the painkillers help " She rubbed my back and smiled.
We were silent for a few seconds, until I decided to ask the question that had been gnawing at my heart since we met.
I took a deep breath " Am I... Yours? "
Miss B's face turned redder than it was.
" When I was pregnant with you " She started and I nearly started crying " I always wore this gray and pink striped tank top with a gray sweatshirt, because it made my baby bump stick out, so when I would talk to you guys I could feel you kicking against my hands. Wherever I went I always had my hands on my stomach, even when there was hardly a bump there. I always had my nails painted blue and pink for neutral baby genders, and when I found out there was two of you in there, I didn't feel as alone anymore, I mean, I knew you and Haley were there " She began to cry and I was already.
Miss B kept going though " I felt so lucky when I held you two in my arms, but I knew as only a fifteen year old that I couldn't give you guys the lives you deserved. But that someone who couldn't have children could give you that. I also wanted to give people who wanted a baby but couldn't conceive to have what they wanted. Both of your adoptive parents were so thankful, and told me that I gave them something they could never pay back. It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but I'm also do happy you had an amazing life so far, and that now I know who you are "
By this point I didn't think I could hold in all the emotions building up inside me.
" The doctors said that Eric, Haley, you and I should take a DNA test to make sure they can link both of your DNA to ours " Miss B wrapped her arms around me.
" I can't believe it's you " Haley said from behind us " What are we gonna of now twin sis? " Haley laughed.
" I don't know, all I do know is that all this time that we've been Besties, we've really been biological twins! "
" And I can't believe that this is you guys " Miss B opened her arm and Haley scrambled into us, where we group hugged.
Until Miss B screamed out.
Amy, Bea, and Eric awoke.
" Delivery time? " I asked in shock.
" Delivery time " She repeated in a gasp.
I put my hands on her stomach " Finally you two are coming" I whispered.

Miss B's POV

Nikki, Jane, and Kendra told us that they'd be in the waiting in the waiting room until the babies arrived.
Eric sat at the end of the bed with the doctor, holding my right leg, Amy sat on my left side, holding Haley and Lacy in a strong grasp, and Bea sat by my head, holding my hand.
I squeezed bea's hand hard and the rail on the side of the bed, while taking in deep painful breaths.
Every time I yelled out everyone yelled with me, making me wanna laugh if I didn't hurt so bad.
Eric looked like he was going to throw up or pass out in a second.
He wrapped his arms around my legs.
" It's okay it's okay " He cried.
I started to get a little dreary.
" Hey hey Amber, look at me, look at me " Bea was ready to cry.
" Please don't cry " I whispered to her.
She smiled at me and said " I'm trying "
I smiled a dreary smile back at her.
I took short breaths.
" Okay Amber, your finally dilated all the way, so we are going to start pushing " The doctor pulled on some gloves and sat down between my legs.
" One... Two... Three... Push! " Bea squeezed my hand hard after me.
" Ahhh! Ohhh! " I shouted out as I scrunched my face and pushed as hard as I could.
" Again! " The doctor shouted.
I screamed, cut my nails into Bea's skin, and leaned forward on the bed rails.
" Baby number one is crowning! " Doc yelled over my cries.
Tears poured down my hot, red, face.
Good thing I couldn't see over my belly, I wouldn't wanna see all the blood down there.
" C'mon baby, you got this! " Eric squeezed my leg tight.
Lacy and Haley cried by Amy a few feet away, I tried not to look at them.
" One more push for baby number one! " The doctor shouted to me.
" One- " Eric started " THREE! " Bea cut in, and squeezed my hand hard as I let out a high pitched scream as the stinging sensation shot through my body.
My yelp was followed by a baby's scream.
I panted heavily as Eric lifted a small baby up.
Eric was sobbing now, along with everyone else in the room.
" It's a girl! " Eric cried.
The baby girl was handed up to me, as I held her bloody form in my arms for a second, she was so beautiful.
She let out small cries, as Eric cut the cord attached to me, and they lifted the baby away to clean.
Those few seconds of happiness were cut open by a sharp contraction hitting me again in my waist.
" Baby number two is close to crowning! " Eric yelled up me " You got this again baby!"
I wasn't quitting now, I heaved a long push through my body until I was out of breath.
" Oh no " The doctor mumbled through my yells.
" What? What is happening? " Eric yelled at him.
" Cord around the neck, causing blood lose for both Amber and the baby " The doctor explained, working quickly.
Everything began to get blurry, and echoey.
" Amber? No no! " Eric and Bea cried.
Doctors started to panic, rushing in and out of the room.
" Amber, please stay with us, please " Eric rushed up by Bea, kissing my hand " I love you, I love you, I can't lose you again " He sobbed.
A nurse was already rushing people out of the room, Amy was lead out of the room with Haley but Lacy refused to leave.
" No! No!! " She screamed as a nurse picked her up.
People panicked all around me.
" Amber can you push one more time for me? " The doctor yelled.
I let out all the energy I had left into that one push.
Another baby's cry filled the air.
" It's another girl! " Eric yelled happily.
He cut the cord again, scared to death.
" Check her lungs! She's not breathing! " Doc screamed to the nurses.
If I wasn't near losing consciousness, I would've been screaming and sobbing too.
" Amber, no! " Eric cried as I stared at him, and Bea's tear-filled eyes.
" The mother's losing blood! " A nurse yelled, as a couple doctors surrounded me, pulling Bea and Eric away.
" No!! " They were screaming.
" I love you Amber! I love you more than anything! " Eric screamed one last scream.
The nurses kept checking my pulse as it slowed down, and others worked on my second born baby girl.
They whisked her away soon after, and all I could think about was, I didn't even get to hold her yet.
Then everything faded in black.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG intense to write!!
I wasn't sure how to make this sad or happy, so i guess we'll see!!
So excited for the end upcoming!!
Xxx

Comment!