Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Chapter 19: Finally Time

Still Miss B's POV

Lacy shook and cried next to me.
My hand could barely reach her, the chain lengthened me to just a couple inches from her on a separate bed.
She laid down on the bed, her wrists and mouth still duck taped.
The half an hour, caught up with me.
The contractions hit me hard in the lower abdomen.
I stood up on the bed, against the wall, and squatted up and down, bracing my arms on the wall, to sooth my abdomen.
I took in deep breaths.
In through the nose, out through the mouth, I repeated.
Calm down, calm down, I told myself.
I yelped out in pain as they hit harder and harder.
" Not now babies, please not now " I pleaded to my stomach.
Suddenly, I felt something warm and sticky run down my leg.
Blood.
Whoa whoa whoa. I thought, when your pregnant you don't get your period... Do you? I seriously haven't.
Okay, blood is definitely not a good sign.
" You are strong, you are strong " I whispered to myself, trying to prevent crying over the pain.
The contractions hit me again " I'm not strong I'm not strong " I whimpered.
Just then, the door opened.
" Well how ya doing girls? " Carter walked into the room with a first aid kit.
Lacy whimpered and curled up in the bed.
Carter rolled his eyes at her and kicked the side of the bed, making her tremble in shock harder.
" Contractions hit you finally I see " Carter walked over to me, watching me continue to squat up and down on the edge of the bed and wall.
I nodded and gasped.
" How far apart are they? " He asked, sitting down in a chair and scooting up to the bed.
I groaned and sighed " About 7 minutes "
" Oh, then we got a ways to go " He clapped his hands.
I shut my eyes, afraid to look at him anymore.
" C'mon, show me, those beautiful big eyes " He pleaded in a sarcastic way.
Carter chuckled and walked away.
God I was screwed.
" Please just let me talk to someone " I whimpered out " Just give me my phone "
" I will allow one text, but I must see what it says and to who " He sat down beside me and helped the phone to me.
I typed to Eric: In labor. Get help.
Carter laughed again " You think he can help you?! He doesn't even know where you are! "
I chucked the phone at him and regained focus on not dying.

" Wait! " Kendra shouted to the whole car.
" what?! " Eric slammed on the brakes.
" Where is Haley? " Kendra remained calm.
Eric crashed his head in the steering wheel " God dammit "
Tears streamed down his face.
" Calm down " Bea rubbed his back " Relax, we'll find them "
" They are all I have left " Eric wiped his face and turned back to the girls.
" What's going on? " Amy asked.
" Amber just texted me " Eric stared at his phone.
" Well what does it say?! " Jane asked frantically.
" She's in labor, I can trace her phone! " Eric just up.
" Get the laptop in back! " Nikki jumped up from her seat and pulled the laptop in front of everyone.
Eric typed something, and brought up a map.
A red dot popped up about 5 miles from where they were.
" That's Amber's phone " Eric pointed to the screen.
With another swipe of the keys, two more dots popped up.
" The blue on is Lacy, she's right next to Amber, wherever they are, and the orange one is Haley, she's only a couple yards from them " He explained.
" So where are they? " Bea asked impatiently.
Eric hesitated until he realized where they were " At Amber and Carter's house "
With that, they sped away.

I'd been in labor for about 2 hours, as the contractions get closer and closer together.
I had myself still propped up on the side of the bed, squatting to relax my nerves.
In out, in out, I controlled my breathing.
In through the nose, out through the mouth.
Lacy lie a couple feet from me, unconscious.
He knocked her out with some drug. I couldn't believe he had all these drugs.
I screamed out again, as the pain of the contractions zapped through my body.
My water hadn't broken yet, which was a good sign, but this still wasn't any easier.
Suddenly, Lacy stirred.
" Lacy " I whispered.
She moaned against the duck tape around her mouth.
Lacy had broken the tape around her wrists while she was unconscious, which could help us.
" Lacy " I whispered again.
She flipped onto her stomach and sat up, rubbing her eyes, focusing her vision.
" Where are we? " she scratched her head.
" In hell " I sighed " Can you unlock this chain? " I showed her the chain attached to my foot.
" I could try " She leaned down to the lock and fingered at it with her nail " Maybe a bobby pin? " Lacy pulled one out of her hair.
I let out a moan as I held a contraction in.
" What's going on? " Lacy panicked.
" I'm in labor honey, so let's focus on getting out " She just nodded at me and continued to try to unlock the chain.
All of a sudden, someone moved in a nearby room.
Lacy unclasped the chain and caught her finger at the same time " Ou-" I pulled my hand over her mouth.
She grabbed my arm and held on tight.
" Go, go go! " She helped me up and we darted out of the back door.
I hobbled at as fast as I could in labor, and we made it to the edge of the icy shore of cross lake.
" Freeze! " A voice shouted from behind us.
I pushed Lacy onto the ice.
She put her face in her hands.
I turned around to face the voice.
Carter held a gun up to me.
He moved slowly to me until he was a foot from me.
I saw out of the corner of my eye, hope.
Eric and the girls run up behind the trees.
Oh thank god.
Haley ran down to Lacy, without being noticed.
Eric held a pistol in his hand, I stared at him, pleading with my eyes, no.
" You had your chance Amber " Carter still held up the pistol in front of me.
" What chance?! " I shouted at him.
" To make things right between us " He sighed.
" Me? Make things right? Ha! All that was ever right about us was that we loved each other at one point long ago " I continued to shout, proud of my sudden burst of confidence.
Confidence I should've had long ago.
" Well what do you even know about love? " Carter scoffed.
" More than you! All you know how to do is abuse people and let your anger out! " I screamed, never regretting a word.
Carter looked as if he didn't know what to say.
He just knelt down.
What was he doing?
Carter out the gun up to my stomach, oh no!
I became an innocent 15 year old again.
" Carter, Carter listen to me, you wouldn't kill me, you wouldn't kill the babies, baby, you love me, you love me, you love me, I'm Amber the one you have always loved " I pleaded with my hands on his head.
Carter began to cry with his head leaning against the gun.
I laid my chin on his head " You love me " I whispered, my eyes filling with tears.
Carter switched the gun's position, to it now facing his head.
" No, no no! Carter please don't do this, " I sobbed.
" Pull the trigger please " His teary eyes pleaded with mine " I love you more than you know "
" I do you know " I cried.
" Just pull the trigger " He placed his hand on mine " I'm sorry "
Bam! A blast of air, splattered Carter's blood across my white shirt, matching my red nails.
But i wasn't one who pulled the trigger.
Eric did.
Carter's back exploded in blood, I screamed and he ran off, leaving trails of blood in the white patches of snow.
I placed my hands over my face and began to sob.
Eric ran to me and pulled his arms around my figure " It's okay, it's mosh, he can't hurt you anymore "
I screamed out again.
" Why are you still screaming? " Eric panicked.
" Is anyone else looking at the ground?! " Amy yelled from a distance " Her water broke! "
" Her water broke " Eric processed.
" My water broke! " I yelled and everyone rushed to me.
Nikki, Jane, Haley, Lacy, Amy, Bea, Kendra, and Eric picked me up and shoved us all in the car.
" Breathe, breathe " Amy calmed me down.
I screamed out and the whole car screamed with me.
We rushed into the hospital, so noisily everyone stared at us.
An elderly woman stared at us as we checked in.
" This is going to be one of the best days of your life " She whispered to Eric, knowing that I was giving birth.
" It's also one of the strangest " Eric replied.
The woman looked confused but brushed it off as we all darted into the delivery room, where Eric stood down by the doctors, and Amy and Bea stood on either sides of me.
" They should arrive in the next hour " The doctor explained.
The girls settled down by hearing the news and went to the far side of room.
" This is it " Eric smiled at me, holding my hand and rubbing my still huge stomach.
I rubbed it too and said " It's finally time "
♠ ♠ ♠
So excited!!
Wow intense, but I loved writing this chapter.
Xxx almost done!!