Status: Please comment I'm dying, your so silent!!! Thank for reading

Beaten

Epilogue

Epilogue
Lacy's POV

Nearly 2 years later, Eric and Miss B, got married on a cool spring day in early May, not long after they celebrated Cassidy and Ashlyn's 2nd birthday.
Haley and I were a little over 15 years old then.
We really felt like a family again, as we took a picture the 6 of us.
" Love is so strange, yet beautiful and powerful, and that's why I love you guys so much " Miss B told us that day.
On Haley and I's sweet 16, 5 months later, I asked Miss B " I can't believe if we never met we would have never been through any of this, and I'd never knew the truth "
" I'm so thankful for that math class 3 years ago " Miss B laughed.
" Me too " I giggled.
The breeze flew through my hair and I smiled up at her.
" I don't regret anything " She looked up at the stars.
" Not even the abuse? " I asked.
" Nope, because it's over and if it wouldn't of happened, I wouldn't have you " She locked her hand in mine.
" There's so much we wouldn't have " I made out shapes in the stars " So I don't regret anything either "
" You know, I always wished on shooting stars for you, and for the abuse to stop, and for Cassidy and Ashlyn " She closed her eyes as a star shot by.
" I always wished on stars too " I closed my eyes and didn't have the strength to wish for anything.
" I can't " I smiled.
" Why not? " She smiled too.
" Because I have everything I could ever want now " I squeezed her hand.
" So do I " She opened her eyes " Even the scars won't matter anymore, because of all I know is that, I'm not beaten anymore "
" We can't be beaten anymore " I smiled and stared into her eyes as she stared back at me.
" No one will ever hurt us again " I cried.
" There's no way baby " She held me close again.
I snuggled once again against her and couldn't agree more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!!
Love u guys :) please comment, hope you liked it!