Sequel: A Vampires Love
Status: Complete

A Vampires Rage

A Vision Of Passion

It had been two days since Nathaniel was brought to me, I had grown too used to him over two days. He was kind and sweet and helped around as much as he could. I wouldn't let him do a lot since he had been stabbed and any sort of bad turn or move could re-open the wound. Nathaniel insisted of course to help, but I would push him back down to sit and tell him; No.

Amber on the other hand didn't like Nathaniel at all and wanted him gone. I would scowl at her, telling her that he couldn't leave cause he was injured. I had offered to take him to a doctor or a hospital but he wouldn't go. I found out a bit more about him and he a bit more about me, but he still didn't know about my ability.

I wrapped my towel round me and tucked the edge in so I could use both hands to ring out my hair. I looked into the mirror and saw my skin was clear and I smiled, I looked at my eyes, my pupils were a bit small but that was about it. I sighed and walked over to the door and held my towel as I felt it slip. I had forgotten to take clothes in with me. When I opened the door Nathaniel was standing outside it, hand raised to the handle. I blushed immensely and he did to but a small smile played at the corner of his lips.

"Sorry...I didn't know you were showering" He said.

"No it's alright, I'm done" I smiled.

We smiled at each other, but as I was about to take a step forward I slipped and I fell onto Nathaniel. I blushed more but everything started to fade and I started to shiver. I wanted to stop so he didn't find out, but that wasn't going to happen.

"Linzi...Linzi...are you alright?" I heard his voice but it sounded far away.

His hands went up my back making me shiver. I gasped when his body pressed against mine and our lips crashed onto each others. The kiss was intimate and passionate. I pulled away for breath as his lips went to my neck. I moaned in pleasure and he smirked against my neck. I felt his hands running up my legs and up to the hem of my top. He pulled it off and I lifted my arms letting him do so. I then unbuttoned his top as he lowered me gently to the bed and he hovered above me. He let me take his top off and I broke for breath again.

"I really like you Linzi" He breathed in my ear.

I looked into his eyes seeing nothing but the cold hard truth. I smiled and kissed him gently.

"I really like you too" I said.

He grinned and kissed me gently but that soon turned into raw passion.


I gasped and pushed off Nathaniel. I took deep breaths and held my towel tighter looking down at the tiled flooring. I felt his gaze on me and I took a deep breath before looking up at him and forcing a smile.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Sorry about that" I added and scurried out the door by him.

I ran into my room and closed the door sliding down it. I brought my knees to my chest and took deep calming breaths, images from the vision playing in my mind.
What the hell?!
I shook it off and got up and got out some clothes, a black skinny t-shirt and red skinny jeans with black converse. As I got ready I looked into the small mirror above my desk. I was pale and my eyes were dark. I sighed and sat down on my bed fully clothed, I got my hair dryer out from under my bed as I thought about Nathaniel and my vision;
Would it come true?
I sighed and brushed through my hair then plugged in my hair dryer and turned on my music loud and started to dry my hair.

I sang along to the music as I brushed my now dried hair and looked for my eyeliner. I decided to wear some. I put little flicks there too and smiled looking away, happy I had done them close enough to perfect. I sang along to Almost Easy by Avenged Sevenfold and played the imaginary drums. I grabbed two of my paint brushes and used them as drum sticks. I laughed at myself but kept going until the music was turned down and Amber stood over by my CD player and Nathaniel was over by my door grinning. I blushed deeply and glared at Amber who smiled wickedly.

"You could have knocked" I said.

"We did and pretty loud" Amber smiled.

I huffed and crossed my arms still holding onto my paint brushes.

"Nice drum sticks Love" Nathaniel smirked.

I looked down at my brushes then looked back up and stuck my tongue out.

"Anyway...I'm going to town and meeting up with Jay and Todd, I wanted to know if you
wanted to come, Nathaniel said he'd like to go out anyway, he needs air" Amber said.

I thought about it, air would be good. I looked outside to see it was snowing lightly and I shrugged.

"Sure why not" I said.

I saw them both smile and I smiled at both of them.

I put my brushes back and went and grabbed a hoodie and a pair of gloves from my wardrobe. My hoodie was a plain black one and my gloves matched. I walked over to the door where Nathaniel still stood just watching me. I smiled at him and he opened the door wider and I giggled when he bowed. I made a small curtsy and he chuckled. I walked down the stairs as Nathaniel shut my door and followed me down. I then turned to him and noticed he hadn't had a change of clothes, then thought if he can go out he can go home.

"Um...I don't mean to be rude and it's not that I'm wanting rid of you or anything but, wouldn't you be able to go home now?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I was planning on going home tonight after we had come back from meeting your friends" He said.

I smiled and nodded as he grabbed his cloak and pulled it on. I frowned then just realising his attire. A white shirt like eighteenth century style and black Capri and a long black cloak. He also had swede boots on and I giggled, he resembled some what a pirate. He looked himself over and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked.

"You look like a pirate" I giggled..

He smiled and walked over to me.

"Aye, I be a pirate lookin' for some buried treasure" He said in the best pirate accent he could muster.

I laughed harder and Amber came in from the kitchen and sighed.

"Linz, remember your bag and keys this time" She said.

"Oh yeah" I smiled.

I grabbed my bag from the table next to the coat hanger and grabbed my keys from one of the little shelves on it. I put them and my mobile in my bag and patted it to show Amber they were there. Amber smiled and nodded and we went out into the cold winters afternoon.
Jay and Todd where outside a cafe throwing snowballs at each other, Amber and I giggled seeing them. We nodded at each other and made our own snowballs.

"You take out Jay, I'll get Todd" I said.

"Sure thing" Amber said and on three we threw our snowballs at them getting it right on target; their heads.

The yelled in surprise and we laughed as they looked around shocked. They spotted us and they smirked evilly making more snowballs. Amber and I grabbed some snow and threw it at the boys as they threw theirs at us. Nathaniel just stood there since he didn't know who the guys were and I'm guessing he was uncomfortable. The guys got closer to us and before I knew it Todd picked me up and I screamed and laughed at the same time. He spun round and I laughed getting a little dizzy. He then dropped me in a pile of snow and I felt some of it melt into my skin. I shivered and stood up glaring playfully.

"Your gonna get it!" I shouted.

Todd laughed and stuck his tongue out. I giggled and chased after him with a snowball. I stopped when I saw Nathaniel looking at Amber who was fighting off Jay and I smiled, I should involve him. I threw my snowball at him and it hit his shoulder. I giggled and bent down to make another ball as he turned around looking for me, when he spotted me crouched down making another ball. He smirked and crouched down to, ready to throw. I lifted my hand and he looked up and threw the snowball at me. It missed and I got up running at him. I tossed mine at him but missed, he bent down and made another ball and threw it at me getting my face. I gasped as snow fell off my nose. I made a big snowball and got ready to throw it at him when he tackled me to the ground. I laughed as we rolled a little bit and he ended up on top of me. I laughed and looked up into his eyes.

Images from my vision crossed my mind.

His cold hands trailing along my skin...

His lips upon mine...

Raw passion and lust soaring through our bodies...


I gasped and he frowned, I blushed.

"Whoa! Who's he?" I heard Jay's voice.

I looked over to see that Jay and Todd had ganged up on Amber who had one leg lifted up by Todd and both her arms pinned behind her back by Jay. I felt my cheeks go hot and knew they would be able to melt snow. Nathaniel got up off me immediately and helped me up. I cleared my throat as both men made their way over to us and I wiped snow off myself.

"Who are you?" Jay asked.

I could tell they were getting protective, they were like our big brothers. We've all known each other for years. I glanced at Nathaniel who looked a little taken back.

"This is Nathaniel, I met him two days ago" I said.

"You weren't out today’s ago, Amber told us you stayed in" Todd said.

I nodded and they raised an eyebrow.

"He was hurt, he got caught in a fight and he needed help, so I took him home to help him" I said.

They looked at me surprised.

"Don't you dare say anything to make him feel unwanted" I hissed quietly.

They nodded and looked Nathaniel over, sizing him up. I rolled my eyes and smiled reassuringly at him, he smiled back.

"Anyway, this is Todd and Jay, protective 'older brothers " I giggled.

"Yeah, so you better not try anything" Todd said.

Nathaniel put this hands up in defence.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt Linzi or Amber, they helped me, I owe them" He said.

I turned wide eyed.

"You don't owe us anything" I said.

He smiled down at me and I felt the blush come back, he had a wonderful smile.

"Of course I do, if you and Amber hadn't of helped me I would have died" He said.

I nodded then sighed.
Amber sighed too and cleared her throat.

"Well let's not stay out here all day, it's freezing!" She smiled.

We laughed and went inside the cafe, and I just hoped everything would go well.