Status: well then.

The Sun vs The Moon

[2] In Which The Past Is Revealed

It was five in the morning.

Alex woke up with a tingling feeling throughout his body. Jack was still beside him with his arm cozily wrapped around his waist.

Alex smiled shyly, but knew that he would have to go back to his bed soon. Whenever they fell asleep together, Jack would wake up next to Alex and complain about how they were 'too close' and how Alex was trying to seduce him or some shit.

Alex would never do that though, no. That was more something Jack would do, seducing people and all. But Alex didn't mind.

After all, all the times that Alex had gotten his heart broken by Lisa (which was only twice but still), Jack was there to comfort him and such.

Sometimes though, Alex would get these little feelings. These little feelings that were like, 'Hey, kiss Jack' and Alex would be like, 'Uh, hell no, he's a guy and I'm kind of straight' and his mind was like, 'Yea, KIND OF straight. Kind of' and it was this continuing battle of him vs. his thoughts that seemed never-ending.

At that time with the Lisa drama and possibly figuring out his sexuality, he was fourteen (how cliché) and Jack was, plot twist, nearly twenty.

Alex was okay with finding out that he was bisexual, but it was the age difference that got caught in his throat. Alex was still pretty much a kid (teenager if you get technical), and Jack was a young adult, a young man. He was entering college when Alex was getting out of middle school.

After a year went by of being by Jack's side, Alex decided that he wanted to somehow let Jack know that he liked him. He tried time and time again with hugs that lasted longer than necessary, kisses on the cheeks, holding his hand but every time he did something like that, Jack would laugh and say that Alex is the little brother he never had.

Alex didn't want to be Jack's little brother, dammit. He wanted to be his boyfriend.

Even with his wishes, he convinced himself it was wrong on so many levels because first of all, Alex was now fifteen and crushing on a twenty year old guy. Which isn't that bad, I mean c'mon, that's only five years. Everyone has crushed on someone older than them. But God dammit, Alex just wanted to give himself to Jack, handing him his body so Jack could do as he pleased with it (although in that context, that would be illegal and that was one of the few times that Alex hated the law).

He heard Jack yawn, which snapped him out of his thoughts. He sat up, trying his best not to wake Jack up, and swung his feet over the edge of the bed. He left the comfy haven, turning around to look at Jack once more.

And he was so cute right now, ugh. His hair was messy and the black and blonde parts were mixed together and he looks so peaceful with his eyes closed and all.

Alex smiled to himself, just a little bit, and walked away to his room (which was actually the guest room since he was spending the night at Jack's).

He crawled into his own bed with his thoughts polluting his mind and putting him at unease. He shook it off though, and closed his eyes to be met with a short, dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahafillerchapter