Status: Active

Kiss From a Rose

Chapter 4

Matt poured himself some coffee then went back into his room picking up the piece of paper that had her number written on it.

Everytime he looked at her number a thrill of excitement went through him. Especially when he thought about that little peck she gave him last night.

He didn't know how a simple brief peck of the lips was all that occupied his mind and dreams the night before.

His thoughts drifted back to her interest in unusual morbid subjects. It made him feel a little uneasy that she was so fascinated by things like killers and curses. Then again to Matt that just added to Ember's mysterious appeal.

Then she had shared something very personal with him about her life. With her being abused and all it gave him a better understanding of her and her views about the world.

Matt sat his coffee down and looked again at the number. He had never felt this feeling of longing not even with Valary. One day spent with a girl he had met it a bar had him longing for her presence.

He finally got the courage and picked up his cell dialing her number. The phone rang six times before there was an answer.

"Hello." Ember said.

"Hey Ember it's me Matt." He said.

"I was waiting for you to call." She said.

"You were?" He asked. "Really?"

She laughed. "Yes I was just wondering and waiting for my phone to ring and it finally did."

He chuckled. "Sorry to have kept you waiting."

"It's okay." She said. "So what's your reason for calling?"

"I was wondering of you wanted to do something today." He said. "Together."

There was a long pause on the other end before a laugh. "Matt are you awkwardly trying to ask me out?"

"Yeah I am." He said. "Do you want to go out?"

"Course I do." She said. "Don't be so nervous lets do something today."

"What do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Just meet me at the coffee shop and we'll go from there." She said hanging up.

Matt looked at his phone before hanging up. He walked to the shower to get ready for whatever Ember had in stored for him now.

Matt waited looking anxiously at his phone. He had waited for almost twenty minutes now. He sighed thinking she had changed her mind.

"Haven't you ever heard if you think negative it usual happens?" A voice asked.

Matt turned to find Ember standing there her hair was straight with a rose. She was dressed flower lace red skirt with a matching shirt.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You didn't think I would show up." She said. "If you think negatively Matt bad things usual happen."

"I just thought you had changed your mind." He said.

"Why would I?" Ember asked. "There's so much more exploring for us to do."

"Explore what?" Matt asked.

She grinned and walked to his car. "I'll show you."

"Ember what's this place?" Matt asked as they pulled up to a big building.

"A place where I come for some new experiences." She said getting out.

Matt hesitantly got out following her they entered the building. Ember lead him down a hallway before opening a door revealing a underground like club that was illuminated by red, black, and dark lights.

Ember then lead him to another door she opened it revealing it completely illuminated by red lights. She pulled him down a hallway and sat with him on a small couch.

"What's going on here?" Matt asked.

"Just watch." She said as a curtain pulled up.

It revealed three figures two were wearing fetish clothing and masks the third one was a woman dressed normal. They began dancing erotically as eerie operatic sounding music played.

One of the figures ran their hands down the woman's chest before bringing out a knife cutting open her shirt then her bra pulling both off.

The other figure came behind her and pulled down her skirt and panties. They started fondling her before the figure behind her pulled her hands up bound her to a pair of restraints above.

One figure came up behind her stripping off the suit but keeping the mask on. Matt watched as he fondled the girl before entering her from behind.

The woman threw her head back moaning as he began thrusting the other figure took the knife and ran it down her body.

Matt looked at Ember who watching intensely. He looked back at the stage to see the woman getting closer to orgasm. Just as she climaxed...

The figure slit her throat. Her eyes opened in silent horror as it dung the knife in deeper. The figure then stripped its suit off revealing a woman.

She licked the knife before going on the floor and rolling in the blood running it over her body. The make got down and joined her until they were both covered in blood.

Then turning her over her took her from behind cutting her back and licking the blood. The woman took the knife and cut his wrist sucking on it.

He ran his hands over her body covering it more in blood. They continued to cut each other until he slit her throat while she skit his wrists deeper. They felt on each other forever locked in a permanent climax.

The music ended and the curtain closed as the lights came back on.

"Ember what the fuck was that?" Matt asked as they walked out the building.

"That was a rare performance they do there that I didn't want to miss." She said.

"A performance?" He asked. "That was a twisted bloody sex romp."

She laughed. "Of course it was because all three of the actors are French."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Matt asked.

She stopped walking. "Matt do you know what the French call an orgasm?"

His eyes widen and he shook his head. "No I don't." He said.

She leaned in and Matt stood still as her lips brushed his before they went to his ear.

"They call it Le Petit Mort." She said her lips brushing his ear. "Also known as the little death."

Matt inhaled sharply as she bit his ear. Pulling back she cupped his face before kissing him.

Matt responded by wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer. He gasped as Ember pushed him against the car and continued to kiss him.

Matt panted as she took his lip between her teeth and pulled it. She kissed him again before cupping his face looking into his eyes.

"You wanna die a little Matt?" She asked.

"How bout a lot?" He asked.

She grinned. "That can be arranged."