Status: Completed: 22nd September 2014.

Ignite

Think like that.

Another end to another day. Alex was just glad that he didn’t have to field any more questions from Rian’s team about their big project. Obviously, on a normal day, Alex absolutely adored Evan, Jeff, William, Tay, Grieco and Patrick, but today was not one of those days.

It looked like Jack’s day was faring just about as well as his too.

“You look like someone pissed in your cereal,” Alex snickered.

Jack grimaced. He was so easy to wind up. But still…

“What’s up?” Alex mused.

“Zack’s asked me to stay late to help finalise the Yates project. I just wanted to go home and sleeeeeep,” Jack whined.

Bless him.

“Ouch, tough break man,” Alex said, frowning sympathetically, “Why didn’t you just tell him no?”

Jack sent him and incredulous look, making Alex laugh. His friend really was so gone over his boss.

“Ah yes, because of your big gay girly crush on him,” Alex teased.

Jack blushed heavily, eyes bugging wide.

“Alex!” Jack hissed, “Shut up!”

Alex just shrugged, grinning. Too easy. “If it makes you feel any better, Rian has asked me to stay behind as well,”

Jack raised an eyebrow.

“Difference is, Lex, you’ll be getting buttsex out of your late-night-work and I won’t,”

Alex couldn’t stop his blush. Yeah, of course he got a lot of sex out of Rian, but tonight was different. Alex could tell. There was just something about the determined look in Rian’s eyes. But still…

“You could do if you asked,” Alex fired back.

“Yeah, right. Because that’s totally something normal people ask for,” Jack muttered.

“Since when are you normal? Since when are any of our situations here normal?” Alex smirked.

Surely Jack had realised that by now?

His skinny friend just looked down at his watch and sighed.

“Whatever. Try to keep your moans down, I don’t want to hear them,” Jack muttered, locking his computer as he stood up.

“Can’t promise anything,” Alex winked.

Seriously. Sometimes Rian just tore those moans out of him.

Speaking of Rian…

“Hey, Lex. Everyone gone for the night?” Rian asked, smiling as Alex shut Rian’s office door behind him.

“Everyone that isn’t staying late too,” Alex shrugged.

Rian frowned. Of course Zack didn’t tell him.

“Zack asked Jack to stay late too,” Alex explained.

“Huh. That’s interesting,”

“How so?” Alex frowned, moving to straddle Rian’s lap.

Alex couldn’t stop his sharp inhale of breath as Rian’s hands found Alex’s hips like it was second nature. He’d never get tired of this.

“I can’t say much. Zack would kill me,” Rian told him.

Oh come on Rian! Like Alex didn’t already know about Zack’s feelings!

But fine, he’d let Rian think he was protecting Zack’s virtue, or whatever.

But still...Rian was right about that being interesting. Very interesting indeed. He would bet anything that Rian was just as oblivious as Zack was about Jack’s returned feelings. Oh well. Not his place.

“One day you’re going to be completely honest with me about stuff,” Alex said, smiling as he rested his forearms on Rian’s shoulders.

“I’m always honest with you. Even when I’m trying to be subtle,” Rian shrugged.

“You’re not subtle, babe. You couldn’t even flirt subtly with me. You were blunt as hell,” Alex mused.

“It worked, didn’t it? I got you, didn’t I?” Rian grinned.

“You got me?” Alex asked dryly, raising an eyebrow.

All Rian got was sex on the regular…unless Rian was trying to say…wait, what?

Alex’s entire mood plummeted. His happiness froze into confusion (and fear? Was this fear?), and he knew Rian felt the change in his body.

“What are you saying, Rian?” Alex demanded.

He wanted to curse at how shaky his voice had become, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t take his eyes away from the nervousness on Rian’s face. It was practically paralysing. So instead he did the only thing he could - he moved himself off of Rian’s lap, standing up properly. Rian whined at the loss of contact, but Alex just froze. He couldn’t do this. He’d accepted that Rian would never feel as strongly as he did a long time ago, gotten used to the fact, but now Rian was insinuating…

“Answer me, damn it!” Alex said shrilly.

“I love you,” Rian blurted.

No. No no no no. Alex’s jaw dropped, feeling like he’d been punched in the chest as all the air left his lungs. Th-This was a dream. A horribly messed-up dream.

“Alex?” Rian said softly.

“Don’t,” Alex choked.

“What?” Rian frowned.

“Don’t say that. You can’t say that to me,” Alex rasped.

“But I mean it,” Rian said quietly.

“No you don’t. You don’t love me. Maybe my ass, but not me,” Alex whimpered, shaking his head furiously.

Rian couldn’t do this to Alex. He couldn’t give him hope like this, not if he was just going to take it away.

Then Rian stood up too, fists clenched, nostrils flared in anger.

“I love you, damn it,” Rian spat, “You are everything to me. It’s killing me that I can’t be seen with you in public and it killed me to learn that you didn’t think I was into us for more than sex. I love you, Alex. I don’t know what to do to make you see that. But I love you,”

Alex felt like he couldn’t breathe, gasping in short sharp successions, his head swimming, head swirling. He didn’t know what to think, what to feel, what to do. Rian…Rian was saying the one thing Alex had always wanted him to say. And now he’d heard it, he didn’t know what to do with it.

“Alex, hey, ssh. I love you,”

As soon as Rian’s hands were gently placed on his shoulders, Alex felt his entire body sag against Rian’s, Rian taking the opportunity to hold him tight, to press kisses onto his temple, his hair, his cheeks, Alex just burying his face into Rian’s chest, inhaling his scent as he calmed his panic attack down.

Soon enough, Alex could breathe again, and as soon as Rian noticed the change, he pulled Alex back so he could look at his face.

“So hey, I love you,” Rian said, smiling.

“You’re going to keep saying that, huh?” Alex sniffed, smiling back.

“Until you realise I’m telling you the truth and from then on, yeah,” Rian shrugged.

Alex choked a laugh, shaking his head. This didn’t feel real. None of this felt real.

“What’s wrong?” Rian frowned.

Alex swallowed heavily at the true concern in Rian’s voice, unable to stop the tears that sprung to his eyes. If Rian was telling the truth about his feelings, truly telling the truth, then there was no point in Alex hiding how he felt, was there?

“I’ve loved you for years. I’ve just been waiting, hoping that you would eventually feel the same,” Alex said softly.

Rian made a soft noise of protest, before cupping Alex’s face with his hands and kissing him gently, so gently but so intensely that Alex’s head span, hands having to clutch at Rian’s shirt so he didn’t fall. Fuck. Wow.

“I am never letting you think like that again, okay? I know it’s horrible not being able to be open in public, but I want you to know that it doesn’t change how I feel about you,”

All Alex could do was nod his head and smile.

Rian smiled back before dropping to his knees. Holy shit.

“R-Ri, you don’t have to-”

Alex’s trailed off as Rian pushed him until his back was leaning against Rian’s desk, mouthing at Alex’s crotch until he was bulging. Not fair.

“Can’t I suck the dick of the man I love?” Rian grinned.

“When you put it like that…” Alex teased.

Rian didn’t waste any time in tugging Alex’s pants and underwear down to his knees, mouthing along the hard line of Alex’s dick, tongue darting out to gather the pre-cum pearling at the tip. Alex couldn’t stop the soft noises escaping from his lips, hands cupping Rian’s head as he finally took him into his mouth. Rian’s forearm moved to pin Alex’s hips against the desk, allowing him to bob with abandon, sucking firmly, Alex unable to do anything but surrender to the pleasure washing over him, wave after wave. As Rian pulled back to just suck on his tip, Alex forced his eyes open, looking down at Rian, so fucking obscene with his lips stretched around Alex.

“You don’t know how good you looking. So fucking good for me. Your ridiculous mouth, taking me in like it was made for…”

Alex kept rambling, loving how Rian’s eyes got a fraction darker, how Rian whimpered and adjusted himself with his free hand before reaching that hand up to circle Alex’s base. Alex groaned at the feeling, even more so as Rian returned his attention to the task at hand, bobbing his head like he wanted nothing else than to be pleasuring Alex for the rest of his life. And Alex could deal with that.

“Fuck, Ri, close, so cl-close,” Alex grunted.

Alex could feel Rian smiling, only bringing him closer to the edge. It only took a few more hard sucks before Alex lost control, spilling over and over again into Rian’s mouth, Rian not pulling off until Alex started to soften.

“Holy shit,” Alex gasped, hands gripping the desk.

Rian just smirked, licking a stray drop off his lip, making Alex’s dick twitch. Fuck.

“C’mere,” Alex demanded, quickly redressing himself.

“Yes Sir,” Rian grinned.

But just as Alex reached for Rian’s belt, Rian’s phone rang. Alex thudded his forehead against Rian’s shoulder, making the older man laugh and reach around him, picking up the phone.

“Zack?”

Oh, that didn’t warrant Alex moving away. Good.

“Yeah, Alex and I are still working,”

Alex snorted (yeah right), earning a pinch to the side. Rian narrowed his eyes at Alex so Alex just smirked. He could have some fun with this.

“Yeah, alright man, sounds good. What are you having?”

Alex slowly slid his hand up Rian’s thigh, Rian’s eyes going wide, even more so as Alex’s hand moved to cup his crotch. Rian shook his head desperately, but Alex ignored him and squeezed gently, fingers reaching to massage his balls too. Huh. They were high and tight already. Fuck, that was hot.

“Y-Yeah, just get us one of those too. Alright, see you soon,”

Rian couldn’t slam the phone down fast enough, grabbing Alex’s hips with both hands. Alex moaned unashamedly as Rian rutted against him a few times until he composed himself, the animalistic look in his eyes fading to control once more.

“You are going to get me in trouble one day,” Rian growled.

“Oh please, like Zack would say anything. He’s too caught up trying to grow a pair to ask Jack out,” Alex snorted.

Whoops.

“You’ve noticed that?” Rian mused.

“Between Zack mooning and Jack’s oblivious of Zack liking him back? I need a pay rise,” Alex shrugged.

And double whoops. He wasn’t meant to say about Jack. Oh well.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Rian chuckled.

Alex just laughed, rolling his eyes. Rian really was ridiculous sometimes. Then his eyes dropped back to Rian’s crotch, to the hard tented line, and he smirked.

“Want to fuck my mouth and paint my face?” Alex asked shamelessly.

Rian just groaned.

*

It was only 20 minutes later that Zack brought in their pizza, Alex only just having cleaned his face of Rian’s cum. That would’ve been awkward.

“So. Hungry,” Rian moaned, setting the pizza down on his desk.

“You are such a caveman,” Alex teased.

Rian stuck his tongue out in response. Wow. Mature.

“Aww man, there’s only one pot of barbecue sauce,” Rian frowned.

Really? Wow, Rian.

“Go ask Zack if he’s got some then,” Alex shrugged.

Rian pouted but walked out the room. Huh. Alex didn’t actually expect him to go.

Alex watched from the office doorway as Rian knocked on Zack’s door.

“ZACK! JACK! HAVE YOU GUYS GOT SPARE BARBECUE SAUCE?” Rian yelled.

Why didn’t he go in?

Pause.

NO WE HAVEN’T! FUCK OFF!” Zack called back.

Rian just laughed, thumping on the door once before walking away. Alex just shook his head in amusement.

Oh wow. What was happening in there?

“I think you might’ve interrupted something,” Alex mused.

“Nah, them?”

“I don’t know, that pause was pretty weighted,”

Rian thought over it as he closed his office door behind them again, Alex just waiting patiently. 3…2…1…

“Huh, maybe you’re right. I’ll grill Zack tomorrow,” Rian grinned.

“And I’ll put pressure on Jack until he squeals,” Alex smirked.

Rian laughed, stepping forward to hold Alex’s hips with both hands. Alex just inhaled sharply. He’d never get tired of this feeling. Not with their feelings out in the open now.

“I knew I liked you for a reason,”

“Love me. You love me,” Alex corrected.

It probably wasn’t as chastising as he intended, with the stupid grin on his face.

“Mm, yes I do,” Rian purred.

Rian captured his mouth again, Alex just melting into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I might've gotten carried away with this part...
But can you blame me?
I kinda just love them :)
And a bit of smut never hurt anyone :p

SIDE NOTE!! To whoever has read my motorbike AU, We're Not Gonna Fall Now, I have exciting news...I've finally started the sequel! And the first part has been posted here! So go check it out if you want to read it!

Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter, and to the following who commented! Your feedback is the lifeblood of this story :)

thanksforjackbarakat
xMareBear14x
Tattoo
mi_sangre
fiction246

xo