It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 37: Cut My Life Into Pieces

We got home at 9:00. I went berserk about 15 minutes later. Frank tried to comfort me for the next hour.
Hmm, well all we needed now was someone to make matters MUCH worse. Well we got that.

About 10:15, Lindsey came storming into our bedroom. Her face was bright red with anger.
“I can’t believe you! How could you do that to Kate!?!”
“What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything to her.”
“She said you threatened her.”
“What? I never did that!”
“Oh and I suppose making fun of me was all an imagination too?!”
“What are you talking about?! I would never make fun of you!”
“Kate said you called me a fat ass bitch, and a whore!”
I looked straight at Lindsey.
“I NEVER called you any of those! I would never even THINK of calling you something like that!”
“Yea right!” She yelled back as she ran out of the room, and apparently out of the house. I looked right at Frank.
“I would never say that about her.”
“I know.”
“Then why didn’t she believe me!”
When I looked down at my feet, I saw my foot covered in blood. “What the hell happened!”
“Oh my God!” frank said as he ran to the bathroom to get a towel or something to stop me from leaving a blood trace everywhere.
He came back with a navy blue towel. He wrapped my foot in it so I could walk to the bathroom.
I cleaned it off and found a chunk of my skin missing. I rolled my head back in distress, and cleaned my foot off so I could put a few ban-aids on and go to bed.

I walked back into the room and saw Frank sitting on the bed waiting for me. He got up and stretched out his arms to pull me into a big hug. I rested my head on his shoulder. “Everything is going to be just fine Kristen. Don’t worry.”
I squeezed him tighter.
”Everything went wrong Frank! Everything I had, is gone.”
“No it’s not! You’ve got me, and the guys, and Cathleen and Corey. Everything is going to work out! Don’t worry! It will!”
We fell asleep soon and who knew that the next week would be coming so fast!