It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chapter 5: What Are You Doing?

****Kristen POV****
When Frankie and Mikey came back upstairs, I was sitting on the couch. Frankie looked at me when I was looking at him. He blushed, then he came over and sat next to me. We were a little more into the movie when Frankie put his hand on my knee. I looked at his hand. "Frank...." I whispered into his ear. "Oh." Was all he said as he took his hand off my knee.
Five minutes later he put his arm around me after a stretch. "Frank what are you doing?" I said a little louder than last time, but not by much.
"I .....I.....I don't know.....um can I talk to you in the kitchen?" before I could answer frank was already pulling me into the kitchen by the hand. His hands were sweaty. I didn't care, I was too busy wondering what he wanted.
"Listen Kristen...."
"Yea?"
"I....I ....I.... I REALLY LIKE YOU!" he shouted.
"What!?!" this came to a total shock to me.
"I LIKE YOU!.....NO NO I LOVE YOU!" he shouted louder.
"Frankie.....I didn't know this. I thought you just like me as a good friend."
"What? You don't like me?" he said with some anger and sadness.
"No.....not more than a great friend....I'm sorry"
Frank punched the wall. The house was kinda old so this caused a hole in the wall.
"No!" he said as he fell to the floor.
"Frankie....." I said as I walked over to him. I wanted to comfort him but he only pushed me away.
"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! GO AWAY!" he shouted
"WHAT!?!?! I'm a friend and you yell at me for trying to comfort you!" I shouted

I heard the movie stop and the group was now all whispering to each other.

There wasn't an answer from frank yet. he just kept weeping in his knees.
"FRANK.....SINCE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COMFORT YOU.....THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T WANT ME AS A FRIEND. CAUSE THATS WHAT FRIENDS DO TO EACH OTHER! SO GOODBYE.....I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!" I shouted as I started hysterically crying.

I ran out into the living room and looked at the group. They had a very comforting look on their faces. tears just kept flowing down my face as I ran outside....back home.

****Gerard POV****
When we heard the yelling we stopped the movie. We were all whispering to each other what had happened or should someone go in. Bob just kept saying no. When I saw Kristen come storming out of the kitchen with tears on her face...all I could do was stare at her with a comforting look. Frank was still in the kitchen. I didn't know what went on but by the time I looked back at Kristen she was already gone.
When I went into the kitchen to check up on frank, he was on the floor, curled up in a ball. He was crying. I took him downstairs and sat him down on the bed.
"What the hell happened?" I said with comfort but with a firm voice.
"She doesn't love me and when she went to comfort me I told her to back off. And I knew that was a mistake because now she will never forgive me and will hate me for life.....OH WHAT HAVE I DONE!"
I sat next to him and put my arm around him. "Frank its ok. Give her time.....then say your sorry. Why were you talking to her in the first place?"
"I wanted to ask her out. I thought she liked me!"
"Frank....she only liked you as a friend."
"I KNOW,
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MIKEY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
I'M SUCH A DUMB ASS!" frank yelled as he fell on the bed crying hysterically again.