It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said You Won't Feel A Thing

Chpater 6: Comforted

****Kristen's POV****
I was walking home. Every time I looked up I saw someone looking at me with a sad look. When I got home I looked in a mirror and saw that all my eye makeup had run down my cheeks. I didn't think much of it. I just kept thinking about what happened.
I hate it when my friends are mad at me.
And I felt really bad for Frankie. I miss him now.
I started to cry again. My parents weren't home, so they weren't there to ask me what was wrong. I was sitting on my bed looking at a scrap book. It was my favorite scrap book of all. It had all my memories in it. all my friends. I got to the picture of the day I met Frankie.
I was so happy.
What went wrong?
I started to cry....again.
My tears were soaking through the paper on the scrap book. I put it away and laid on the bed....staring at the ceiling, thinking about.......Frankie.
****Frankie's POV****
When I came back upstairs from the talk I had with Gerard, everyone looked at me with sad eyes. I sniffled and then walked up to the guys. The girls had left by now. "Alright well I'm going to go....I'll be back in a few minutes" said ray
"Where are you going?" I asked
"To Kristen's. She left her sweatshirt here I wanted to go and give it to her."
"No!.....wait!...I have to talk to her. I'll bring it back." I said as I grabbed the sweatshirt and ran out the door.

I was there within about five minuets. Before I rang the doorbell I heard Kristen in her bedroom. She was crying and I felt so bad for her. I rang the doorbell. Her brother Danny answered the door. He was always nice. "Hey Frankie. Whats up?" he said with a calm voice. "Oh I just have to bring Kristen's sweatshirt back. She left it at Ray's" "Oh ....ok , but before you go, do you know why she came home crying?" He had more worry in his face and voice at this time. "Yea.....but I really have to talk to her about it. May I go up to her room?" "Yea sure.....whatever you do, try not to hurt her though." "Yea....." I said with a sigh.

I walked up her stairs. Quietly I stood out her door before going in. She was still crying. I crept in her room. "Hey, you left your sweatshirt at ray's" I said quietly. She gasped. "Listen before you go yelling at me again, I have to talk to you." "Fine............GO!" she said with a wipe of her tears. "Alright. Um, it was a horrible mistake for me to push you away when I needed comforting. I shouldn't have punched the wall when you told me that you didn't love me. I'm so sorry I should of accepted it."
"No....you had every right to do that."
"I did?"
"Yes because I should of told you the truth. Ive been thinking and I realized that I really do love you. The reason I said no was because I thought you only liked me as a 'sister' and I guess I got dragged in and kept thinking that I didn't like you like that when I really did." Her voice sounded like her heart was in her throat. She had more tears in her eyes too
"ok......I think" I was so confused but i didn't care. All I knew was she loved me.

I walked over to her on the bed. "I'm so sorry Kristen"
she gave me a hug. Then we broke apart and looked into each other's eyes. Before I knew it we were kissing and she shoved her tongue down my throat. I loved her so much. I felt her hand on mine. She was still shaking. I was worried she thought I was going to hurt her again. I put her hand in mine. we laid down on the bed, still kissing.
I put my arm around her and we fell asleep around two in the morning.
I felt so safe around her.
Our arms around each other. I felt....I felt so secure, like no one could hurt us.

I love Kristen so much. She is so dear to me. I would never let anything happen to her.....ever.