Status: ehh

I'm Not the Reason You're Insane

Are You Ready part one.

I just got home from fucking that little bitch Max. He always has to seduce me, and I hate when he does that! Luckly I pounded him good, and I know he's not going to be able to sit for a week.

I know Ronnie knows where I was, because if he didn't, he wouldn't call a thousand times. I love Ronnie so much, ya, it might not seem like I do, but really do. I have a feeling that Ronnie is going to 'punish' me tonight, but he's not going to get his hands on me.

I'll fight him, and I'll be the one topping tonight. I'll do what I did to Max, but worse. I will get the last laugh, and he will be begging me to stop, but I won't stop. I'll be laughing when he's crying, whimpering, and it will be music to my fucking ears.

I reached our huge house, and I rushed to the door. I opened it to find Ronnie standing there, arms crossed, and in only tank top and basketball shorts on. His left hand had a studded belt, and I gulped. I know I'm way bigger than him, but he still scares me... just a tad bit.

“So Craig? 'What the fuck were you doing tonight?" Ronnie asked as he unfolded his hands revealing his favorite belt that was strictly for beating me.

“I was fucking Max." I truthfully said, and he smirked at me.

“Oh, I hope you had fun, because you're not going to be able to move for a week." Ronnie said as he whiped my leg, causing me to fall over.

He got on top of me and he ripped my shirt off. I flipped us over so I was on top. I punched him in his eye, and he yelped. That made me get the urge to rip his shirt off of him. I took a moment to think about it, and that was a mistake. Within that short time period Ronnie rolled us over. This time he had me bound in his hands. Ronnie held a tight grip on my wrists over my head.

His smirk had me a bit worried. Yes. Oh yes! This was gunna hurt like hell. Ronnie's nails dug into my chest and scraped down to my waist. It hurt like a bitch, but I just had to wait for my opputune moment to take utter control. I wanted Ronnie under me though at the moment it seems he's going to 'punish' me a bit.