Take It Out on Me.

part eight.

“Hi Bella.” Jack said.
“How are you?” Bella asked.
“Fine. You?” He asked.
“Fine.” Bella said.

Before she could say another word, Ryan and Cam were walking over and seen that it was really Bella they had seen the day before.

“Bells. How are you.” Cam asked.
“I’m good. How are you.” Bella said.
“Good. Good to see you.” Cam said.
“You too.” Bella replied.

Paige noticed and walked over. She wanted to make sure Bella was going to be okay.
“Ready to go dance.” Paige asked.
“Sure.” Bella said. She wanted to stay around Jack, but she knew she couldn’t. “Have fun. Bye guys. Bye Jack”
“Bye Bella.” Cam and Ryan said.
“Enjoy your trip” Jack said.

The girls walked away. Bella just wanted to crawl under a rock. She had no idea how she was going to enjoy this trip now knowing at any second she could run into Jack. How would she feel if she saw him someone else. She knew he wasn’t hers anymore, she couldn’t get mad. It was her fault. She did still love him, that feeling wasn’t going away.

Jack wanted to run after her, but he also had feelings to find some girl and have a blast in front of her. That wouldn’t happen since he wouldn’t want to ruin Bella’s trip. He knew he would be sad to see her having fun with another guy.

Even though they weren’t together, they both still loved each other. Loving someone you can’t have, was a horrible feeling they both had. But they had to deal with it.

“Are you going to be okay?” Paige asked.
“I don’t know.” Bella said. “I might just go back to the room.”
“We will all go with you.” Paige said.
“No. Just enjoy your night.” Bella said.
“I don’t want you to be alone.” Paige said.
“I think I need to be.” Bella began. “Please. Have fun. At least you girls should.”
“You know where to find us.” Paige said.

Bella hugged her and walked towards the door. She wanted her friends to be happy, but she just couldn’t fake being happy right now. She also wanted Jack to have fun. He worked hard all season, and she put him through enough on top of it all.

Jack noticed Bella leaving. He could use this time to find some random girl and have a good night. But that wasn’t him. He went after Bella. The girl who broke his heart into a million pieces.

“Bella. Wait.” Jack said. Bella turned around.
“Jack, go enjoy your night.” Bella said.
“Let’s take a walk.” He said.
“Please, no. I want your to enjoy your time here.” Bella said.
“I’m not having fun anyway.” Jack said.
“I’m sorry.” Bella began to say, before Jack cut her off.

“It’s been a while. Let’s just talk.” Jack said.
“I feel bad as it it. I don’t want to feel like I’m now ruining this trip for you.” Bella said.
“I could have stayed inside, but I didn’t. It was my choice to come out here.” Jack began. “Things are still hard. I just want to talk.”
“If you are sure.” Bella said.
“I am.” Jack said.

The started walking towards the beach. Jack told her how the season ended, Bella knew a little bit. She did keep up with the team, as much as she tried not to do. Bella told him how being a nurse was going. He always loved that she didn’t want to stay at home, she wanted to be out there to help people.

“I know I shouldn’t even be asking this, but could you possibly send me a signed photo sometime. I have a little boy on my floor who is a huge fan and I think it would brighten up his day.” Bella asked.
“Bella, you know that is not a problem and I would love to help bring a smile to face.” Jack said. Bella smiled.
“Thank you.” She said.

The walked a little farther. They both wanted to ask the same questions, but the other didn’t know if they could handle the responses.
“What else have you been up too? Other than work?” Jack asked.
“I really don’t do anything else.” Bella said. “I guess this is also a shouldn’t be asking but, have you been dating?”
“A few times, nothing serious.” Jack replied. It still broke her heart since she knew it was her fault. “What about you?”
“Nothing. I’ve been asked. Always said no.” Bella said.

They sat down on a part of the beach, the moon was out and it was a beautiful view.
“I still think about you all the time.” Jack said.
“I miss you. You have no idea how sorry I am.” Bella said.
“Everything is just weird now and I don’t know what to do.” Jack said.
“I’m sorry. I think I should just go back to my room now.” Bella said.
“Even if you do, I am still going to walk you back.” Jack said.
“I feel so bad. I can't believe I was stupid enough to hurt you so much. You have no idea how much I want to take it all back.” Bella began, tears started falling from her eyes. “I don’t understand why you are being so nice right now.”
“I still love you. We went through a lot together.” Jack said.
“How? We can’t get back together. It’s not fair to you, if you feel like you always have to watch over your shoulder.” Bella said.
“It’s going to take a really long time for me to get over you. If that ever does happen.” Jack said. “We both need time.”
“I guess this didn’t help any.” Bella said.
“Not really. But I am glad to see you.” Jack said. Bella smiled. She stood up and they both started heading back towards the hotel.

“Do you think you could ever forgive me.” Bella asked.
“Maybe. Someday.” Jack said.
“Do you think that someday we could be back together.” Bella asked.
“That I don’t know. I’m happy to see you right now. It’s still hard.” Jack said.
“At least I don’t know have to keep wondering.” Bella said.

They walked into the hotel. Jack made sure to walk her to her room. There was no getting out of it.

“Take care Jack. Have fun on your trip.” Bella said.
“You too Arabella.” Jack said.

She watched him walk away. Once again the love of her life was leaving. She wanted nothing more to run after him, beg for him to forgive her and ask for another chance. She knew she couldn’t do that to him.

He needed time.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you everyone for taking the time out to read this story.
i loved reading the comments.

maybe down the road i will return to their story and write a sequel or something, but for now the story is complete.

thank you again.
xoxoxox <3