Status: Should be quick updates

To Love a Noble

Chapter 1

“ha! At last you are mine, Phantomhive!” Alois Trancy laughed, dragging the younger boy further into the large hedge maze.

“Sebastian! I order you to help me!” Ciel called, trying to escape the Earl Trancy’s grasp.

The blonde boy growled and pulled a pair of silver cuffs from his pocket, snapping them into place on the other boy’s wrist before attaching the other cuff to his own. Now they were bound together, heading towards the heart of the maze. Try as he might, the small Phantomhive couldn’t get his arm free.

“Yes, my lord.” The demon with red eyes replied.

“Dammit, Alois! Let me go!” Ciel growls.
“It’s no use, dear Ciel.” The Trancy boy coos. “You’re mine now!”

There was a whoosh of wind and Alois growled, picking up his pace.

“Claude!! Don’t you dare let Sebastian catch us!” the blonde yelled, dragging the Earl Phantomhive along the winding path.

“Of course, your highness” the golden eyed butler said.

They ran through the maze; left, right, left, left, right. It was all so confusing; but Alois seemed to know his way perfectly. In no time, they were in the middle of the maze; a tower stood looming over them. Ciel marveled at its height before being tugged to the door at its base.

“Really, Alois. What is the point in this?” Ciel growled.

He didn’t reply, only tugged at Ciel’s small wrist harder. They made their way up the winding staircase until they reached the top. Alois headed to a set of closed doors and pushed with both hands, causing the young Phantomhive’s arm to raise as well.

“Don’t just stand there. Help me.” The older of the two growled.

Ciel scoffed but complied. He didn’t want to hear any more of Alois’ complaining. They got the doors open and stepped out onto the balcony. The thing with this balcony, though, was that it had no railing. It had crumbled away long ago. The cement was crumbling and ivy ran up the sides of the wall and tangled itself along the floor, clinging to what was left of the rail posts. It looked to Ciel like no one had been up here in decades. From here, though, they could see the fight commencing below. Claude and Sebastian were attacking eachother, slowly making their way through the maze. Ciel glanced at the fight below and then at the boy beside him. The blonde had a weird glimmer in his eye. Did he really enjoy watching two demons fight each other like that? The thought disturbed the Phantomhive boy. He looked back at the fight.

'Please be okay Sebastian…'

~Down below~

Sebastian jumped through the air, silver knives at the ready as Claude rushed toward him. Claude narrowly dodged the tableware that was flung at his head and was able to land a blow to his fellow demon’s shoulder, sending him into a cement wall nearby. He smirked and glanced up at his young highness. The blonde was currently talking to the little Phantomhive boy. It annoyed him slightly that his master wanted the small boy so badly, but nevertheless, he was a Trancy butler and he would do whatever his master wished to keep him happy. Dodging another set of knives, he drew out his own golden set, only to be punched in the face, sending him into the wall opposite of him.

“I will get my master back, Claude.” Sebastian said, calmly.

His eyes told another story though. They were red and bright, emotions swirling like a tornado around his slitted pupil. The yellow eyed butler smirked.

“Do you really care for that human so much?” Claude asked, tilting his head to the side.

“Like you’re one to talk” Sebastian replied, stepping closer. “We’ve both committed something a demon should never do…”

He commenced in removing his white glove with his teeth. Claude did the same. Their contract seals glowed.

“We both have fallen for the human we’ve made our contract with…” Sebastian continued.
“Yes…It seems so…” Claude replied, removing his glasses. “So I hope you understand why I can’t let you take your master back.”

Sebastian growled low in his throat.

“and I hope you understand why I can’t let your master have my master.” He replied.

They jumped up in the air, flinging more utensils at each other, till both were out.

“Why would you want your master to have my master?” Sebastian asked when they both touched the ground again. “Don’t you want to be with him?”

“Alas, I would much rather have it that way.” The Trancy butler replied, looking at the ground. “but it is the young heiness’ wish to have the Phantomhive boy… So that is how it shall be”

With that, Claude took out a dagger and launched himself at Sebastian, burying the weapon hilt-deep into his chest. Sebastian stumbled back, dropping to his knees.

~up top~

“NO!! SEBASTIAN!!” Ciel yelled, stumbling closer to the edge.
“You bloody fool, get away from there!” the other boy called, pulling the chain that linked the two together.

Ciel faught back, staring at Sebastian’s form

“Get up! Get up Sebastian!” Ciel cried.

~Back to the demons~

The red eyed demon rose slowly, unsheathing the blade from his chest and stabbing it into Claude’s back.

“I assume you want that back, yes?” Sebastian smirked, kicking the fallen butler into yet another wall. “Now if you’ll excuse me.”

He turned and made his way swiftly to the tower.

~Back to the humans~

“tch, catch him Claude! If you stop Sebastian, you can have Ciel’s SOUL!” Alois yells, laughing.

Ciel freezes and looks at Alois. Narrowing his eyes, he tackles the older boy. The blonde laughs.

“What, Ciel?” he taunts. “Are you gonna cr-“

He was cut off by the small Phatomhive punching him in the face. Alois gasps, touching his cheek, eyes wide. Ciel lets a smug smile curl his lips upward. The other boy scowls and shoves the smaller one off, grabbing him by the hair.

“How DARE you, Phantomhive!” he growls. “You will be mine and you will LIKE IT!”

~To the demons~

Sebastian only made it to the base of the tower when Claude finally caught up and tripped the other butler, sending him ungracefully to the ground.

He pushes him to the ground and climbs on top. Smirking at little Ciel’s shocked face. Brushing his fingers over the younger boy’s cheek and lips, Alois whispers

“Why don’t you want to be with me, Ciel?”

The Phantomhive scoffs and pushes the other boy’s hand away

“I love Sebastian, stupid.” He spits, glaring.
“But are you sure he loves you?” the blonde coos, leaning closer to the boy’s face. “Are you sure he’s not after your delicious soul?”

Ciel doesn’t reply, just looks away.

'Of course I’m not sure, you filthy trash. I’m always at war with myself every day over that exact question…'

Alois plays with the collar of Ciel’s shirt and giggles.

“Awww… Did I hurt your feelings?” he mocked. “Poor baby…. I’ll make it all better~”

The Trancy boy leans down and ever so lightly brushes his lips against the other boy’s. Ciel freezes. He reaches up and slaps the blonde hard. Alois growls and grabs the small boy’s wrists and pins them hard above his head before kissing him roughly. The raven haired boy attempts to protest but only results in letting the older one slide his tongue into his mouth. He kicks his legs in a useless attempt to get Alois out of his mouth and off of him.

Just then, Alois is pulled roughly off the boy. Being handcuffed together, Ciel is pulled as well. He grunts as he lands on his side next to Alois. Looking up, he comes face to face with Mey-rin. She grabs onto Ciel and tugs his arm.

“Mey-rin??” The Earl Phantomhive questions.

"C'mon, master!!" She says, pulling him towards the door.

“Hey! Who is this tart?!” Alois snaps, earning a slap from the magenta haired girl.

"Watch your mouth, you little brat!" she yells "Didn't your mum ever tell you to respect your elders?!"

She pulls Ciel, realising they are cuffed together.

"Well, this is a slight problem, yes it is." she says

She grabs the chain in both hands and pulls. The chain snaps. Alois stares at the broken chain in astonishment as Mey-rin grabs Ciel and takes off running.

“How the-?!” he gapes. “Claude! Get her!”

Mey-rin and Ciel make is almost to the doors when Claude appears in front of her. She stares at him for a moment, face turning red. She shakes her head and tries to punch him. He dodges and sends her flying. As Claude reaches for Ciel, Sebastian appears with the maid in his arms.

“Stay here, Mey-rin.” Sebastian says. “I’ll call if you are needed.”

She nods and sits on the cement.

"Y-yes Sebastian!"

Alois grabs Ciel’s sleeve.

“Why do you want that demon over me?” He asked, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

“Because, Alois… I’m in love with him. Not you.” Ciel replies, taking pity on the blonde.

“Everyone I’ve ever cared about has left me!” he whimpers, tears trailing down his flushed cheeks.

Ciel looked at the blubbering boy at his feet. He felt immense sympathy for him. They were alike in some ways. They had both lost their parents, both experienced pain no one else could ever imagine, and they both made contracts with demons. Though, he could not find it in his being to leave his love for the Earl. He sighed softly and crouched, brushing the strands from his eyes. Alois looked up at the younger boy, his eyes hopeful.

“I can’t leave him for you, Alois…but I wouldn’t say everyone has left you.” He said, smiling softly.

With that, he stood and walked towards his butler, who embraced him tightly.

“Let us go home, Sebastian.” He says, his voice muffled by the demon’s tail coat.

“Yes, master.” He replies, picking up the small boy and disappearing, Mey-rin following close behind.

The golden eyed butler walked up to his master, who was still seated firmly on the cold cement. He touched his shoulder. Alois was shaking and sniffling.

“Highness?” the demon said. “Would you like to go inside.”
“Yes….” He replied, holding his arms out like a child for Claude to pick him up.

He chuckled softly and picked him up in his arms. Alois rested his head on his butler’s shoulder and closed his eyes, inhaling his scent. The older of the two just shook his head and walked towards the mansion.

“Would you like me to pour you some tea, young master?”
“Yes… that would be nice.” He whispers.

What Ciel had said to him confused him. What did he mean not everyone had left him? He didn’t want to think about it right now. He was exhausted and Claude was warm…
END
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like!

To the readers who were in the RP with me:

Sorry it's not exact!! >.< I kinda let my imagination go wild lol

Comments/Criticism is welcomed and appreciated, as always!!

Thanks!