Status: Active,I hope.

Cigarettes, Make Up and Cheap Wine.

City Lights and Lighters

I groaned as Jenna tried to convince me about going to this party of my oh-so-famous brother's party. "He is your boyfriend,why are you dragging me?" I asked,running away from her grip as I hid inside my closet. Jenna shook her head firmly. "You should get out of your shell." I looked at my pile of homework as I shook my head again.

"Sorry, I have homework." I cursed as Jenna started to walk over my study table. She brushed away my homework, making them all messed up. I got out of my closet. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I squeaked as I bent down and collected my homework.Jenna attacked and scattered my homework again. I huffed and plopped down on my bed. "Fine,you won. I am coming." I said, sitting up and trying to decide what to wear. "Is it a black dress event or casual attire?" I asked,popping my head out of my closet.

"It's a black tie event." I groaned. This ment heels and make up. Something that I hated. "Do I have to wear heels?" I asked with my puppy eyes. Jenna simply ignored my lame pleading as she tapped away on her phone. "Thanks." I mumbled under my breath as I pulled out my navy crepé romper out of my closet. I combined my romber with a pair of butterflied detailed heeld sandals and a golden Chanel mini flap bag. "What do you think?" I asked Jenna as I pulled her hair to get her attention. "Well,I am impressed. I never knew you had clothes other than sweetpants and basic tees." she mocked me. I smacked her head. "This suit is from the times I used to date Nick, With all attention he got,you know." I grew silent as I realized what I've said. Jenna came and hugged me. I shrugged her off and wiped away my tears. "Do my make up?" I asked as I sat down my make up table.

"Wow, I look amazing." I said as hugged tightly Jenna. "Your welcome." she said, bumping my arm. "Girls,are you coming or should I pick you up?" my borther James yelled from down stairs. "You can carry Jenna to your bedroom if you want, so I can study more!" I yelled as Jenna smacked my head. "Hey,this walls are paper thin." I smirked as I showed my phone into my bag and left the room with a fumming Jenna inside.

Image

I sighed as I searched for my cigarettes and lighter inside my bag. I am not a usual smoker but the view made me wanna lit up one. The lights twinkled like stars, the orange-yellow waves that were created by passing by car's headlights and moon sat over me like a guardian. I was pulled away from my thoughts as a lighter interrupted my view. "You should light it up,you know?" an unfamiliar voice said, sending shievers down my spine. "Thanks." I said as I offered the stranger a cigarette. He shook his head. "I had enough today, besides my mother told me not to take cigarettes from a stranger." he said with a smile that instantly melt my heart. I observed guy's look. He was approximately six ft one,he had brown hair, it was obviously curled on purpose. He had sharp features and brown eyes that look sad. He looked good in his black Armani suit."Lee Min Ho." he held out his hand for me. "But I think you already knew it." he said with a cocky grin. I shook my head as I took a hit from my cigarette. "Nah,actually never heard of." I said, smirking slightly at him. "I am Nora by the way." I said, holding out my hand to him. He laughed as he looked down at the ground and shook my hand. "So you know Rob from where?" he asked, leaning his head to right, looking at my eyes. "He is my brother." I said as I threw my cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. He shook his head. "You are too cool to be his sister,you can tell me truth. I don't judge." I shook my head at his cockiness.

"He really is my brother." I said,leaning on the railing of the roof. Lee came close to me as he opened my bag under my questioning looks. "Just taking your number,you know incase if I need a good time." He said winking at me. I shook my head, not being able to believe him. "You really think that I am an escort?" I said, opening my eyes. He nodded. "Sorry to ruin your moment,but I really am not an escourt." I said, pulling my phone away from his hands. He shot me a smirk.

"Still, I guess I can call you when I am up all night to get lucky." He said, winking at me. "Never in a million years." I said,feeling dizzie,being intoxicated by his manly scent, as he passed me by.

"Fuck." I said, as I shot a text to Jenna, telling her to come up. I liked the guy and danger alarms were echoing inside my brain. "Fuck,fuck,fuck." I said as I waited for Jenna and tried to keep my toughts away from the glorious, cocky Lee Min Ho.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,I started this story because I was bored and I hope you'll like it. Comment and subscribe ;)