Status: Active,I hope.

Cigarettes, Make Up and Cheap Wine.

A little Bit Of Smoke and Some Pieces About Past

I threw away another butt on the ground as I heard Jenna's expensive heels click on the floor. I slowly exhaled the smoke of my cigarette as she approached me. Her expression showed a genuine concern. "What happened?" she said, as she carefully examined me. I took a breath and laid my phone down. I told her everything. The way he looked, how his voice send shivers down my spine and how he confused me with an escort as I smiled at his cynical words.

When I finished telling my story to her, including I had an instant crush on the guy Jenna seemed to be lost in her thoughts. I pulled the back of her black, most probably really really freaking expensive, one shoulder dress to pull her away from her space out. "Are you listening or not?" I scolded her as she mumbled a sorry under her breath. "I heard." I looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to say something. "Can you tell me what was his name again?" I rolled my eyes at her, she obviously wasn't listening. "Lee. Lee Min Ho." We both stood silent for a moment before I asked a question. "I think he is famous, in a way. He mentioned about me already knowing who he was after introducing him to me." I swore I saw the color drain from Jenna's face with the mention of Lee's name. "Are you okay, J?" I asked, patting her arm. She shook her head in conformal and opened her mouth to speak.

“I guess, it’s nice.” She smiled at me, but not quite reaching her eyes. “I mean, you moving on from Nick. Considering you left a modeling career and possible Harvard studentship” I frowned at her. Something was off with her, and she never brought up the “topic Nick “Oh I am so fucking awesome” Jonas” often unless she was too tired or her mind over working on some serious shit. “You know, I know your inside out better that I know my name?” I asked, making her look at me with puzzles in her eyes. “I know something’s bothering you and you can tell me.” Jenna sighed and bit her lip. “Fine, this guy, I mean Lee, has a bad boy reputation. I know you are so focused on your studies and it worries me if he attracts you and pulls you into his trap. Also, he is a hear-broker, selfish prick.” I looked at her, raising my eyebrows at her. “How can you possibly know these?” I asked, not wanting to believe what she had told to me. “You know, you came here just a little while ago. Before you came he was always at our place, like every day, and he always had a different girl each time he arrived at our house.” She took a deep breath again. “So, when you broke up with Jonas, and moved in with us Robsy knew he’d have an instant crush on you, so he banned him from coming to our place and hid you behind covers.” I was truly shocked. Sure I understood that he had the image of the player type, but after all he was Korean, rose with strict rules and be taught to treat woman right, at least that’s what I thought. Still I don’t even know the guy. “So, be careful, okay?” Jenna asked, enfolding me into a side hug. I nodded as I hugged her back with my infamous octopus-style hug. “I noticed that I started to talk about Nick without breaking down.” I said, as we both stumbled down the stairs. Jenna shook her head. “So proud of you.”

“Why are you so proud of my sister?” Rob asked as he wrapped her arms around Jenna and pulled her into a kiss. I yelped out with shock as two strong arms wrapped around my belly. I turned my head and bumped straight into Lee, who wore a breathtaking smirk. I saw Rob’s hands clenched into fists as he pulled away from Jenna. I unwrapped Lee’s arms around my belly as I moved away from him. “Hello, Lee.” Rob said, pulling me to his side.

“Long time, no see.” Lee said with his sexy accent. Rob nodded in agreement as they shook their hands and bro-hugged each other. “Yeah. I’ve been busy. You know Nora moved in with me.” He said, pointing his head into my direction. “I’d introduce you to her, but I assume you’ve already meet her before.” He smirked and nodded. “Funny story though, I confused her with an escort, since she is too pretty to be your sister.” Robert frowned at his words just for a second, then hid it with a smile. “Yeah, she is beautiful.” Jenna cleared her throat. Robert bent down and kissed her lips. “You are beautiful too.” Jenna smiled with satisfaction.

I was currently on way back home, sitting in the back seat of a taxi, watching buildings, trees, cars and people pass me by with their own worries. I left the party like an hour ago the conversation with Lee was so easy and it didn’t tire me. For a second, just for a second I thought Lee was not the guy that Jenna described me earlier. But then, a pretty girl, who I assumed called Park Ha approached him and took him to the upstairs. At the thought of “upstairs” I felt a strange feeling settle to my stomach. It was like being stabbed in your stomach and at the same time, just like it was the time of the year, the butterflies were flying around my stomach. Something I haven’t felt after I walked on Nick, sleeping with a girl, jealousy.

“We are here, madam.” Said the taxi driver, pulling me away from my thoughts about my unsuccessful, past relationship. “Thank you.” I said as I handed him the money. “Keep the change, have a good day.” I said, since it was three in the morning, before I stepped out of the taxi. I stumbled in the way to house and searched for my keys inside my bag. After finally finding them I unlocked the door, dumped my keys on the table and kicked off my heels. I had quiet few drinks and my head was spinning a little. I walked into the kitchen, turned on the lights and stumbled to the black cupboards. I poured myself a glass of water and walked upstairs to my room.

I slowly opened my eyes as the screen of my iPhone lit up, alerting a new message. I reached out for my phone and saw an unfamiliar number flash on my screen. I slide the lock and tapped my password. “Hello.” The message read. I frowned.

“Who are you?” I asked.

buzzz

“Seems like I forgot to save my number into your phone at the rooftop.” I groaned as I noticed who he was.

“Yeah, you did. And I loved it that way.” I replied instantly.

“I can keep playing mysterious guy as long as you want.”

“What I want is you to stop texting me so I can go back to sleep.” Another instant reply.

”Nah, where would be the fun in it?” I ignored his message and turned back to sleep.

As I was about to drift away, my phone went off again.

”Not up for talking right now I see.”

“Very cleaver of you.” I replied sarcastically. Another instant reply. “Doesn’t he have a girl to fuck with?” I thought as my phone went off again.

”Thanks. I’ll pick you up at seven for a dinner.” he said. I groaned and decided to ditch him. My phone buzzed in my hands. ”Don’t even think of ditching, I talked to your brother. And he’ll deliver you to me with his own hands. Also, wear something formal.” the message said as I groaned and cursed at Robert. I turned off my phone and let the sleep take over, thinking tomorrow would be too interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter. Comment and suscribe :)