Start Something Volume 1 The Legend Begins

Snake Bites

************** IMPORTANT************ DO NOT READ ITS NOT FINISHED YET!!!!!!!!***********

THANKS

"Did you go to sleep at all last night Lauren?" My mother asked as i strolled into the breakfast room the next morning.
"Um, i sank a few hours. But u know i dont sleep well anyways." I replied yawning. At that moment Nat walked into the room and boy did the sight of him wake me up!!!! He sat down as though any other day but he was just... amazing.
"You got snake bites!!!! That's incredible!!!!" I squealed in total shock, today he was wearing dark blue denim jeans, the maiden shirt from last night and messed hair.
"Yeah i had a few spare hours to kill last night." He smiled at me with a wink. He was serious about our deal. i on the other hand had done my make-up, but was still in my pyjamas: a big riot tee and very short shorts and pink fluffy socks. my hair was mussed but in a very cute way, i hoped. I smiled back, blushing under his gaze and wink.
"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???????????" My mother's scream trilled out in the large room, echoing around and interupting our morning intros.
"Um... clothes?" Nat replied quietly, startled by the noise.
"You dont even OWN clothes like that!! You, you dont ... this isnt... what have you done to this boy LORRIE!!!!!!!" My mum screamed... oh so this was suddenly my fault somehow.. kinda figures though..
"Uh mum, i think that Nat does own clothes like that-- reason why he's wearing them. And i'm pretty sure you dont really know him at all.. Nat the snake bites look ace!" I replied with a grin.
"You both need to stay away from this house today.. take your things that you need and be out by 10.30.. we have guests arriving from New York and you WILL NOT ruin this opportunity for your father. Do not come back until the rest of the household is asleep." With that my mother stood up and left the large table and stalked out of the room..

"The fun we're gonna have today Lorrie..." Nathaniel muttered just loud enough for me to hear, the biggest smile plastered on his face.