Status: Hehehehehe

Reaper Love

Chapter five

"Master" Des said as we walked out in the rain. I kept on walking in the pouring rain as it thundered,and I tucked my hands in my front jean pockets "You're going to change death. You need to stop before you cause more damage!" He yelled.

I stopped dead in the rain and I turned to him "I can't,Des" I snapped.

Des frowned "Look, I understand you like playing with humans,but you need to stop playing with this one!" He said calmly.

I clenched my fist and I pulled my arm back,punching a tree,and making its fall down. I glared at Des "I'm not playing this time! Des,I love him!" I growled. My voice was high pitched and I was shaking in anger.

Des's face looked taken back in shock "Master..." He whispered.

I shook my head "If I have to unbalance the world,I'd do it for him. If I have to fight,I'd do it to protect him...If I have to die,I'd do it to save him,Des" I said through my teeth. Within seconds Dark ran up to me with an umbrella.

He put over me "Song! You're getting soaked! I thought I told you to wait for me so I could get the umbrella!" Dark exclaimed angrily at me.

I smiled simply at Dark "I'm sorry,baby" I said. I took his hand in mine,intertwining our fingers. I pulled him close to me,and I kissed his cheek "I was talking to Des"

Dark looked to Des "Wanna get lunch with us? We're going to Taco Plaza" he offered while smiling.

Des glared at him "No,I have business to attend to" he snapped.

I looked to him in an evil glare "You're not that busy,Des. I haven't even given you work yet" I said through my teeth. I was going to punish him big time for the way he snapped at Dark. No one will treat him like that. NO ONE.

Des flinched getting my drift "Ok,I've reconsidered,Carlo Dark. I'll join you" he whimpered "Just let me grab an umbrella" he said,then walked away.

Dark looked up to me "Who is Des anyway?" He asked,a hint of agitation in his voice.

I shrugged "He works...for my family" I lied.

I couldn't tell him about me being a reaper...He'd freak out...and maybe be on my death list. That's the penalty for knowing my secret. He held my hand tighter "How long has he worked with your family? He seems only a few years older than us" he mumbled.

"Almost my whole life. He's only 37" I stated. That was true...though I was only counting servant years. Not human years before.

Dark stared at the ground "Oh...how close are you two?" He asked.

I thought for a moment "I guess we're pretty close. I mean he practically raised me and all...I guess he's my second dad"I replied.

Yea Des raised me a bit...he would make a TERRIBLE father. I guess you could say he quote-on-quote "ruined" my childhood. One of the reasons I guess left me twisted inside.

"What about your parents?" He asked.

"Dunno. Never met them" I replied simply.

Dark stared at me with some sorta pity "What do you mean?" He whispered.

"They...disappeared" I said. This was no big deal to me. So my parents decided to ignore me and leave me with Des,what's big about that? I never met them,well,they disappeared and never to be found,so how could I?

"They left me with Des after I was born,and then they left...they left the some of the family business. Most likely they're dead" I added with no emotion. I mean they had to be dead,right? Or else I wouldn't be a reaper.

Dark looked angry "Then why is Des here?" He asked.

I glanced at him "He was asking me about work. He works for me" I replied. I thought for a moment and then I smirked. I pulled him closer to me "Wait,are you jealous of Des,Dark?" I asked,his face close to his,my lips almost touching his.

Dark's face turned a bright red "N-no! Wh-why would I be?!" He tried to lie.

My smirk grew "Dark"I said "You're a really bed liar"

The human goth's lip trembled and his eyes were flooding with tears "Ok! Maybe I am jealous!" He sobbed.

I sighed,and my smirk faded too. My hand let go of his and wrapped it around him with my other arm. I pulled his body to mine and his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head "Dark,listen now. Des is close to me yea,but you're closer. I love you,Dark. I love you so much,and I'd never leave you for anyone" I growled.

Dark's head looked up to see how serious I was. I looked to him "I love you" I whispered softly before I pressed my lips to his. This wasn't like our usual kisses. It was soft and passionate. It was a new experience for me.

I pulled away slowly "I promise that won't change" I added.

In the corners of my eyes I saw Des watching.

"I am back. We can go now" Des stated dully.

///@@@///

After Dark left to use the restroom Des finally spoke to me "I don't fully agree,but you being happy is important. As long as he doesn't find out I'm fine with this" he mumbled.

I looked at the floor "Des,I don't want to tell him...but he's going to find out eventually..." I whispered.

"Find out what?" Dark asked,sitting next to me,and I jumped a little.

Des smiled "That Song's birthday is tomorrow" he clearly lied. Of coarse my birthday was tomorrow,but it wasn't what we were talking about.

Dark glared at me "And why didn't you tell me? We've been together a month and you didn't tell me?" He growled.

Des frowned "He doesn't like his birthday" he stated,and then he got up...and left us alone.

"Why do you hate your birthday?" Dark growled.

I still stared at the ground "I...um...haven't been fond of my birthday for the last few years" I replied.

Dark's hand touched my shoulder "What happened?" He whispered to me.

I shuttered and I looked up to him "Can we drop it?" I asked nervously.