Status: Hehehehehe

Reaper Love

Chapter four

That girl on the roof changed everything. I had been emotionless with no feelings...and the way she cried about her cousin was...it left me stuck.

"Why couldn't I save him?! Why?! I promised his mom I would protect him!" She yelled.

I was in awe...

When I saw Dark's terrified face in the class room I felt so many emotions. Sad that I scared him. Mad that I had to do it. Guilty that he saw her death. All those feelings washed over me as I held him...

I knew it then that this wasn't a game anymore...I was in love with the human goth now,and I would do anything to protect him.

///@@@///

I stopped touching him like I use to before. I couldn't let him get close to me. It'll only hurt worse when he has to die. I am a reaper--No,I'm death its self. I kill people. I'm the devil of hell personally. There was no heaven.

After a few weeks,Dark approached me "Why won't you talk to me? Or even touch me? Were you just messing with me?" He growled,almost in tears.

I began to shake "Dark...I'm not someone you want to hang around..." I whispered.

The tears ran down his face "So you were?" He whimpered to me.

My arms went around him instinctively "No! No! God,no! I love you" I blurted...and I was in tears too. I held him tighter "I...I love you,Dark...I..."I added.

Dark held me too "Then be with me" he sobbed.

I thought for a minute and I finally decided "okay" I replied and I kissed the top of his head "I promise I'll protect you and never hurt you" I whispered.

I made an oath right there. I would protect him even it meant unbalancing the entire world of life and death. I knew it was selfish,but it's what I want. After a million melenias of living you're done protecting yourself and your heart. That's what I decided.