Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

Snickers

Confusion never stops

That’s my favorite part of the song Clocks by Coldplay. I was currently sitting on one of the two beds in the hotel room. My parents had their own little room while Kellin, Mike, Tony and I shared one. Mike and Tony were out on the boardwalk and Kellin was sleeping on the other bed, facing me. Anyways, the reason I liked that lyric so much was that it describes me right now. For the past three days, Kellin has been sending me mixed signals. One minute, he’s all clingy and the next, he’s mad at me or something and wants nothing to do with me. Like today for example, during breakfast, he was legit sitting on my laps, not that my parents mind because he’s always done that, and then just because I tell him to move a little bit, he was offended and stormed off. I had to excuse myself and apologize to him. Then he attacked my lips and we began making out. I have never been more confused in my life.

I looked over at Kellin to see find him staring at me with his thumb in his mouth. After the whole incident in the car, I haven’t tried to stop him. He stared at me a few more seconds before flicking me off and turning his back on me. See what I mean? I have no idea what I did to him so here I go trying to fix something. I hopped of the bed and walked over to him.

“What’s wrong Kells? What did I do now?” I wasn’t mad at him, just … I don’t know. He rolled all the way to the other side of the bed and hid under the covers. I crawled on top of him and straddled his hip; it was uncomfortable by the way. “Please tell me what I did Kells. I don’t like it when you’re mad at me.” I said placing my cheek against his covered face. “I want my happy Kellin back.” A muffled ‘Vic’ came from beneath the covers and I got off him. He pushed the blanket down to his hips and turned to look at me. I ran my fingers through his hair and looked into his eyes. “What’s wrong Kells?”

“Vic.”

“I’m right here for you.”

“Mine?”

“Forever and always.” A small smile appeared on his face and he snuggled closer to me. “What am I gonna do with you Kells?” I felt him shrug his shoulders as he slid an arm around me. “I’m hungry … I’m gonna go down to the snack bar. Want anything?” I felt his grip tighten around me. “Let go Kells. I don’t wanna starve.” He pushed me off the bed and huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. “I’ll be right back ok?” I said puckering out my lips to kiss him. Just as I was about to, he turned his face so I kissed his cheek. “Very funny Kellin.” I said with a smile. “Want anything?”

“Vic.”

“I know I’m sexy and all but you can’t have me.”

“Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine.”

“Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. I’m yours but seriously you want any snacks or something?”

“Snickers.”

“How many?”

“A lot.” He scoffed.

“My bad princess. I didn’t know.” He stuck his tongue out at me and huffed. “Sorry?”

“Go.” I walked over to him and placed my forehead against his.

“I’m sorry Kells. Forgive me?”

“Snickers?”

“You’ll forgive me if I bring you snickers?”

“Yes.”

“Be back soon.” I gave him a quick kiss and left the room. The snack bar was in the lobby and I bought a lot of junk food, including Kellin’s snickers. I took the elevator back up to the fifth floor and entered the room. “Kells?” I called out; I got no response. “Kellin?” I called out again. I walked to the room and found that the beds were empty. I walked to the bathroom and it was empty. “Kellin, I’m not playing where are you?” I looked in the closets and in every place, he could possibly hide. I sat on the edge of the bed and took my phone out. I dialed his number and I heard his phone ringing on the bedside drawer. Just as I was gonna get up, I felt something grab my ankles. “HOLY SHIT!” I jumped up ten feet in the air and landed on my ass. I lifted up the sheets and saw Kellin under the bed. “What the fuck?! What are you doing down there?” he crawled from under the bed and dusted off the lint.

“Hiding.”

“Why?”

“Dunno.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

“Well, for scaring me, you don’t get your snickers.” He pouted and looked at me with pleading eyes. “Nope. This is your punishment.”

He pushed me on the bed lightly and straddled me. “Please?” I shook my head no, causing him to lower down a bit. “Please Vicky?” I closed my eyes and sighed, still saying no. “Vicky, please?” he murmured against my lips. “Please?” he lightly kissed me. I kissed him back eagerly and wrapped an arm around his mid-back and the other right above his ass. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. “Please Vicky?” I sighed in defeat and nodded; he smiled down at me and gave me a quick kiss. “Where?” I pointed to the bag that I had placed on the other bed, he hopped off me and legit skipped over and emptied out the contents. Kellin threw the bags of chips and sweets over his shoulder while he looked for his snickers. He turned around with 10 big bars in his hands and a smile plastered on his face. “Thanks.”

“No problem darling, wanna share though?” he blushed a bit at the nickname and shook his head. “Why? That’s a lot of sugar for you.” He just looked at me. “Please? I could’ve died getting them for you. The least I deserve one.” Kellin threw one at me, hitting me in the face. “Thanks for your gentleness.” I said sarcastically. He plopped on the other side of me and began eating his chocolate; I finished mine and tried to sneakily take another one from him.

“No.” he said, gripping my wrist. “Mine.” It came out sounding more like ‘my’ because he had a bar in between his teeth. I turned on my side, so I was now in my hip and elbow; I leaned forward and bit off the part of the snickers that wasn’t in his mouth, kissing him the process. He chewed his piece and popped another one his mouth. Kellin sat up and leaned forward so I could get it again.

“I think we should eat like this all the time.”

“No!” he said smiling. “Gross.”

“Gross? We just did it twice.”

“Three.” He said as he popped another one in. I leaned in sucked on the chocolate while my hands rested on his hips, pulling him back on me; he smiled as he tried tugging it in his mouth.

“Tug of war?” it sounded more like ‘tu a wa’. He nodded and began pulling it. We were at it until the bedroom door opened up.

“Whoa! PDA is unnecessary.” Mike said as he walked in with Tony. Kellin squealed, causing him to release the snickers and burying his face in my neck. “We came to see if you guys wanted to go get lunch but never mind. Bye.” Once they left, I looked at Kellin and smirked.

“Round 2?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting to get writers block ... argh !!!!!!!
thank @pixiewayro for this update