Status: Discontinued

There's No Such Thing as Too Young

So Early in the Morning

“Wake up Kells. We got go before traffic hits.” I said shaking the little blonde boy. All I got in return was the middle finger in my face. “That’s not nice Kelly. Now get up or I’ll carry you down stairs.” He lifted up his arms and made grabby hands. “I was joking. It takes forever to get your grip off me.” He flopped back on the bed and pulled the blankets over him again. “No you don’t.” I said, yanking the blanket off his body. “I’ve always wanted to do that. Now get up.” I smacked his butt and got kicked dangerously close to my dick. “Watch where you kick.” I plugged my iPod to my speakers and began playing Best Day of My Life by American Authors. We were going to the beach and my mom wanted us to be down stairs by 4 a.m. so I didn’t even bother sleeping.

“Vicky. Shh.” I heard Kellin say from the bed, he was still lying down but looked awake. After he watched me get ready and stuff, he got up and stretched. I poked his sides and he hugged himself with small smile. “Vicky. No.”

“Then give me a kiss.”

“No.” he said covering his mouth.

“Hmm … then I guess I have no choice but to … tickle you!” I said as I pushed him on the bed and began tickling his sides. I’ve never heard Kellin laugh before; even those came out silent. I sat on his waist and looked at him. He opened his eyes as he calmed down, he looked up at me and it was as if we first met again. I was mesmerized by his eyes, his lips, and his whole face in general. I saw him grow up. He lost some baby weight over the years and he’s grown a bit but my favorite feature is those blue-green eyes of his. I leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss. His hands went around my neck as he held me closer. I kissed him a few more times and got off him. “Uh … it’s four. We better leave.” He nodded and slipped on his black toms and a sweater. We went to the bathroom and grab our toothbrushes; we put them in our backpacks and went downstairs. Two tired parents and a very tired Mike and Tony greeted us.

“Good, you boys are awake.” My mom said with a smile. “Let’s get going, before we hit traffic.” We all hopped in the van and my dad drove off. I sat in the back with Kellin and Mike sat in the middle with Tony while my parents sat up front.

- To Kellogg’s : Gimmie a kiss?

- From Kellogg’s : There is people here :/

- To Kellogg’s : and your point?

- From Kellogg’s : my point is that I won’t

- To Kellogg’s : if you love me, you’d do it :(

- From Kellogg’s : I do love you Vicky, it’s just that … not now <3

I looked over at Kellin and saw that he was staring back at me. He was sitting against the window while his legs were next to me. I was sitting like him too. I glanced around the van and saw that my brother and Tony were asleep, Tony’s head was in the crook of Mike’s neck. I looked passed them and saw that my mom was also asleep while my dad was focused on the dark road ahead with Beats on.

- To Kellogg’s : no one wills no. my mom, Mike, and Tony is sleeping and my dad has headphones on. Please?

Kellin looked at his phone, then back at me, he quickly looked around and gestured for me to move so he could get comfortable. We were in sitting position and I sat in the middle, next to him. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek but that won’t do.

- To Kellogg’s : you know what I mean Kells.

He sighed and nodded. He leaned in and tried to give me a peck on the lips but I wanted more. My hands wrapped around his waist and I pulled him as close as I could, his hands found their way around my neck as I licked his lower lip. He opened his mouth enough to slide my tongue in. I can’t believe it! I’m actually doing this and with Kellin. I massaged his tongue with mine and I explored his mouth. He tugged my hair, causing a small, almost inaudible, moan to come out. Kellin quickly pulled back and looked at me with wide eyes; he pushed me away from him and began typing on his phone quickly.

- From Kellogg’s : OMG! I’m so sorry Vic. I didn’t mean to for that to happen, I swear. Ugh, I’m so stupid sometimes. I’m really, really, sorry. Please don’t hate me L … oh god, I bet you hate me now don’t you. Why can’t I be normal for once? Blah :P ok I hate myself right now. I’m rambling … well not rambling cause I’m not talking but you know what I mean … whatever I’ll just send this right now to save what small sliver of dignity I have left …

I couldn’t help but smile a bit, I swear he can be too cute sometimes.

- To Kellogg’s : it’s ok Kells. Don’t worry about it, if anything … that was kinda hot lol /.\ … anyways … you just lost your virginity ;)

- From Kellogg’s : WHAT?!? NO!

- To Kellogg’s : cx calm down … well ok … your mouth did … it’s weird but it makes sense in my head …

I felt a small playful punch on my arm and I looked at Kellin. He gave me a sorta … what’s the word? … Shit umm … innocent! That’s the word … he gave me an innocent look as if saying ‘why are you looking at me like that?’. Or was it confused? Whatever. Next thing I knew, I felt a small body against my side; I looked down and saw Kellin getting comfortable against me with his thumb in his mouth and a lock of his hair in the other. I pulled his thumb away from his mouth only to have him whine and put it back in.

“That’s bad for you Kellin.” I whispered. He pulled his thumb out and looked at me with a pout and puppy eyes. He hated when I called him Kellin, I only do it when I’m serious, and slowly lifted his thumb back. Before he could get it in, I stopped him. “No Kellin.” His lower lip trembled a bit and a single tear ran down his face, he looked at me pleadingly, silently begging me to let him suck his thumb. Don’t get me wrong, I think he looks cute doing it but he’s not a little kid anymore.

The thing I love about Kellin is that he won’t do something I wouldn’t want him to but that also has its consequences, like now. He pushed himself to the other side of the small space and turned his back to me, in the reflection of the mirror I saw that he was crying. Well, he’s only 11 so he doesn’t have to stop … yet; I pulled him back and he looked up at me. “I’m sorry Kells, I didn’t mean to make you cry. You can suck your thumb if you want.” The second after I said those words, his thumb was back in his mouth and the other twirling a lock of his hair. I heard light snores come from his slightly opened mouth and closed my eyes. Sleep was shortly lived when I felt my phone buzz.

- From Mikey :) : wow brother … I gotta say, you really like Kellin … and don’t worry … I’ll keep your guys kiss a secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO SCHOOL FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!! but we're gonna have to use some teacher work day to make it up ... GREEN PENIS !