Between the Sword and the Wall

New Year, New Life

- Mom, mom! The show is about to start! – Andrew yelled from the couch, Alaina came quickly and sat next to Andrew, on the other side of the kid was Benedict sitting, Alaina smiled at herself thinking that was how they looked as a family.
- Are you guys excited to see yourselves on the TV?
- Yes! – They answered at the same time, Benedict wasn’t so thrilled but he wanted to support Andrew in his big moment.
- So you actually saw all the seasons?
- Yes I did – Alaina answered proudly to Benedict.
- Which episode did you like the most?
- Scandal in Belgravia, I liked the idea of dominatrix – She said with a wicked smile – But I also liked seeing Sherlock drunk and doing a speech at John’s weeding
- That is one of my favourites too, I enjoyed so much filming that wedding – The episode started, Andrew was hyperactive and excited during the hour and half of the episode, he truly loved acting, Alaina felt glad that she allowed him to enter in the acting business. After they saw the episode they went to Martin’s house to have dinner and waited until midnight, everybody cheered and hugged each other wishing the best for this New Year.
- Happy New Year Alaina! - Amanda hugged her strongly – This is your year girl
- Thanks Amanda, it’s going to be yours too – Alaina gave her a big smile, suddenly she felt someone grabbed her from the waist and turned her around until her lips met his, everybody was impressed with Benedict’s reaction, they began to clap and celebrate the new couple, Andrew was the happiest there, he liked Benedict, he was a correct man and funny, he was definitely going to make his dear mother happy.
- God Benedict what are you doing? – Said Alaina with a mix of nervous and happiness.
- I just wanted to start 2014 the best way possible – His eyes looked at her fully in love – Happy New Year Alaina
- Happy New Year Ben – She kissed him back; she also wanted to start this year the best way possible.
- So are you guys officially a couple? – Asked Martin finally.
- Yes
- No – Disagreed Alaina.
- Maybe
- We’ll see – She looked serious at Benedict.
- Well, whatever you guys are I wish the best for this year
- Thanks – Said Alaina and Benedict with a smile, the rest of night went on with celebrations laugh and a lot of drinking, for the same reason Amanda offered Alaina, Andrew and Benedict to stay at their house, by 3 am the kids where already all sleeping in Grace’s room but the adults stayed a little bit longer, until the sun rise, after the saw that beautiful scenario they went back to sleep.
- You know I still have some energy, to make this New Year even better – Benedict approached Alaina and kissed her passionately.
- Are you serious? I’m dying I’ll probably fall asleep in the middle of it – She giggled.
- I can keep you awake – He kissed her lips and then he went slightly to his neck while unbuttoned his shirt – I know you want this – He took his shirt off, he was working out and his muscles were prominent in his white skin.
- Okay you convinced me – Alaina jumped to him kissing him everywhere, Benedict grabbed her legs tightly while pressed them to his core, they fell in the bed becoming a mess of blankets and bodies, they were exhausted, drunk and turned on, Alaina doesn’t remember how long was Benedict inside her but she felt in was eternal and delightful, they ended tired and sweaty, Alaina fell asleep with Benedict on top of her gasping, he felt so good up there, he felt her warm skin and heard the quick beat of her heart, after a couple minutes he made a huge effort roll next to Alaina, he wrapped her with her arms and kissed her shoulder before falling asleep.
- Anybody alive there? – Benedict heard Amanda’s voice but he didn’t want to wake up – Okay if nobody answer I’ll get in now, I don’t care if you are naked
- We’re fine! – Said with a deep tired voice – Five more minutes
- Okay how are you guys feeling?
- Alaina is still asleep and my head hurts, how are guys?
- That’s called hangover dear, I’m fine but Martin has a huge headache, he probably won’t get up today, I’ll make some breakfast, so get up soon
- Okay – Benedict looked at Alaina for a couple minutes before waking her up, she looked so peaceful and beautiful, he felt it was a crime to take her out of that state – Wake up darling – He kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips until she finally opened her eyes – Good morning love
- Good morning Ben – She said with a smile and hugged him hiding her head on his chest.
- Amanda is making breakfast, we have to get dressed
- But I don’t want to – She kissed his chest softly, making him shiver.
- Me neither, but we have to – Benedict got to the shower first, Alaina waited on the bed, she was feeling weird, kind of sick, but she didn’t drink that much last night, Benedict got out with his curls wet and a tower wrapped around his hips, Alaina looked at him, she was being tented.
- I could unwrap that tower and leave you totally naked with one move – Said Alaina with a seductive voice.
- I have no objection with that – He smiled her back, Alaina giggled and slapped kindly his butt on her way to the bathroom, she was about to get to the shower when she saw her naked figure on the large mirror, she had a little bump in her stomach, she looked at it and slowly touched at it, like she was afraid of it, she felt the lack of air and suddenly felt sick until she ended up throwing up in the toilet. Once she felt better she took a shower and went down to have breakfast.
- Good mor… darling you look horrible – Amanda’s voice suddenly went worried, Benedict reacted quick and went to her side.
- You look pale honey, are you okay?
- Yes I’m just feeling a little sick – Benedict wrapped her and sat her on the couch where she felt better – I’ll make you some tea
- Thanks baby – Benedict went to the kitchen and Amanda sat quickly but her side very close to her.
- Tell me all you symptoms
- I woke up feeing weird, kind of dizzy, I threw up before showering and I feel I can throw up again
- Does your stomach hurt?
- No, everything makes me sick
- You’re hiding me something
- No I’m not
- You look scared, Alaina tell me, I can help you – Alaina looked at Amanda with watery eyes.
- I had a little bump in my belly – Her voice broke and a couple tears escaped from her eyes, Amanda looked at her shocked, she put kindly her hand on her stomach – We’re going to the hospital
♠ ♠ ♠
Celebration continues! I got really inspired writing this chapter so a lot of suprises are coming :D
Thanks to all my readers, keep checking new chapters!