Between the Sword and the Wall

No hero in this story

- Hey darling – Benedict received Alaina with a lovely kiss that she responded with no emotion – Where’s Andrew? I thought you were coming with him
- He went to a friend’s house
- Good, are you okay?
- Yes I am
- No you’re not, people have bothered you too much about the interview? – He looked worried at her and she decided to just lie.
- Yes baby, it’s so tiring
- I know love, I’m so sorry – Benedict hugged her warmly making her feel so guilty but hurt at the same time, they spent the afternoon in his apartment, Ben trying to be nice and lovely but Alaina was not good with cynicism.
- Okay seriously, what’s going on?
- Nothing why?
- Because you have been so weird this afternoon, are you made at me? – Alaina stood in silence for a couple minutes and decided to just say it.
- Fine yes there’s something wrong
- What is it?
- Your son Benedict, you’re not accepting your son in public – Benedict sighted knowing they were going to have this discussion at one point.
- Darling I never told Olivia about you, don’t you see consequences of it?
- So you’re never telling it?!
- It’s complicated baby
- But it’s your son, you love him, how can you deny him?
- I’m not denying him!
- You’re not accepting him either, what the hell Benedict?!
- What am I supposed to say!?
- Well the truth, the consequences of you acts, I had a really bad time telling all my truth, now it’s your turn
- This is worst, this will make him look bad, me look bad and you’ll look horrible
- I don’t know what it’s worst for him. To know that he was conceived on an affair, or that his father is ashamed of him
- I’m not ashamed of him Alaina
- Then you should have the courage of telling the truth, you told me once that without secrets thing are way better, show it now – Saying that she took her purse ready to leave.
- No way, you’re not leaving now – He grabbed her from her waist and pulled her hard to his body, making her shiver.
- I don’t want to be here anymore, you disgust me
- You know it’s not true, just give time okay to figure out how to do it, now let’s have some fun - Benedict grazed his lips around Alaina’s neck letting his breath caress her skin, she was so angry at him, but so attracted at the same time, it happened every time they fought, he seduced her and she barely resisted it, she wanted to fuck him hard, to release all her rage and then just leave.
- Unbelievable, you deny your son and you expect to have sex? You bastard! - She tried to punch him but he grabbed her wrist and let it softly reach his chest making her feel his muscles.
- I’m not denying him please stop it, we don’t time for ourselves so often, it would be good for both us to play a little bit, I want you so bad baby – He whispered that last sentence in her ear while he put her hand and down in his already hard member.
- I hate you – She said with anger, trying to control her desire.
- That’s the attitude – He grabbed her legs that wrapped him around his waist while they kissed with rage and passion, Ben walked to the bedroom where they took their clothes off with anger.
- God! Why do you always do this to me? – Mounded Alaina while she pulled his shirt making all the buttons fly in different directions.
- You look so sexy when you’re angry, I want you – Benedict got on top of her and proceeded to take all her clothes off along with kisses and caresses that made her every time more and more turned on, they discovered a new level of pleasure, a mixture of lust, anger and passion, they desire each other no matter what. Every time they fought Benedict desired her more, like if making love to her was a guarantee that she was his and he was never going to lose her, they ended up breathless in the horribly messy bed. The moment after was weird, they were supposed to cuddle now but they were still mad at each other. Finally Alaina got up and dressed.
- I give you one month, to tell the truth or say goodbye to your son
- Damn it Alaina! Stop blackmailing me with my son!
- This is not blackmailing, he deserves to have parents that love him, that are not afraid of recognizing him, it’s human right Benedict, get out of your bubble and think about other things apart from your perfect gentleman image – This time she left definitely, she was happy with the way she left. Benedict stood in front of the closed door shocked for a while and then he went back to his bed, he could still smell her in the blankets, he didn’t want to lose her or Andrew again but telling the truth was going to damage is image and career seriously.
- Are you sure that’s what you want? Everybody is going to look you as a slut again – Annalee looked at Alaina not convinced with her decision.
- No they won’t they’ll see me as a responsible mother that took care of his son regardless of the father
- That’s what you see, people will see you as a woman that got in the middle of ten year old relationship, and Andy might hear the way you guys met in not the best way, by that I mean TV programs – Alaina stood quiet for a while, she never thought about what other kids could say to him once they knew about the way his parents reality and she doesn’t know how will Olivia react, she could easily break Benedict’s career.
- You’re being too negative, Andrew deserves to be recognized by his father
- You should think this better Alaina, I really don’t have a good feeling about this
Alaina thought several times about it, but she didn’t change her mind, she thought it was the best for his son and she was so stubborn that nobody made her doubt. A month was about to pass and she barely talked to Benedict, he kept seeing Andrew but Alaina avoided him as much as she could.
- You can’t ignore me for ever and you know that – Benedict was tired with Alaina’s attitude.
- I’ll stop ignoring once you act like man
- Alaina I’ll do it it’s just not that easy, my life could end with this
- You’re being dramatic
- I’m being realistic, nobody will see you as a hero Alaina, I’ll give my declaration in three days, happy? – His cold eyes pierced Alaina’s eyes and he left, she wasn’t happy with Ben’s news, Benedict’s eyes were cold and sad, this was going to affect his life in a negative way.
- Benedict we’re on air in five minutes – Benedict confirmed he was ready, but his mind wasn’t he was not ready to confront, the media, Olivia, his friends, his parents, they all would have so many questions that he’ll have to explain over and over, he thought he was done with his past, why was it still bothering him? Karma is a real bitch.
- Three minutes everything okay?
- Absolutely – Benedict said with confidence and the woman went back to his work, he looked at the mirror to himself, he took a deep breath and put a smile on his face, he looked so relaxed now; he could hide all his worries and problems under a wicked smile and shinning eyes.
- Don’t do it – A female voice took his down to earth, he saw by the mirror a brunette petite woman standing behind him.
- What do you mean – He turns around to be face to face with Alaina.
- There’s nothing you have to admit, he’s not your son.
♠ ♠ ♠
Action is back! I got really inspired writing this chapter, so enjoy the passion and fights and hopefully you like it.
Don't forget to comment, suscribe, recommend if you like my story and of course thanks to all my readers :D