Between the Sword and the Wall

Meeting family

Andrew came running and hugged both of them, it was a perfect picture of a happy family, after all that storm, the sun finally came out and it seemed it was never going to leave.
- Now we better hurry up, we don’t want to be late for the last surprise – Benedict smirked and took Alaina’s and Andrew’s hand.
- There’s more?
- Of course there’s more – They got into Benedict’s car and drove to a nice white house surrounded by beautiful gardens covered with snow.
- What is this?
- It’s your engagement party! – Andrew said with enthusiasm.
- You got to be kidding me – Alaina did not know how to react – I’m going to my engagement party like this?! – She looked at her white nurse clothing.
- Don’t worry honey, Andrew took care of that – He parked on the back part of the house, music was on and people were already arriving, Ben kissed her and Andrew took her hand to guide her upstairs, in one of the rooms there was this beautiful cream colour dress and a woman who was going to help her with hair in make-up.
- Dear Lord! Baby did you pick this dress for me?
- Yep, just me
- It’s beautiful – She hugged her son proudly – You did a great job hiding that huge secret from me
- I wanted to be special, you deserve it mom – He kissed her cheek and left Alaina so she could get ready with her dress, once she was ready Andrew run downstairs to tell Ben that she was ready, he got upstairs and waited her there while people started gathering waiting for the new engaged couple.
- Hello prince charming – Benedict heard that soft voice and turned around to see that beautiful woman.
- You look… stunning, absolutely amazing – He kissed her forehead with love and looked at her deep brown eyes – I love you
- I love you too – Alaina smiled and they walked slowly downstairs where everybody clapped at the beautiful young couple.
- I’m glad for you my sweetheart – Her mother hugged her and Benedict full of joy – The three of you are going to be so happy together – Elizabeth smiled proudly.
- Thanks Mrs Collins, it’s great to have your blessing
- I guess only ours is missing – Benedict and Alaina turned around, he recognised them immediately and hugged his parents with joy – Mother, father, let me introduce you to my beautiful fiancé, Alaina Collins
- A pleasure to meet you Alaina
- My son is right, you’re beautiful dear
- The pleasure is mine Mrs Ventham, thank you Sir – Alaina smiled at the nice old people in front of her, Benedict had her mother’s cheekbones and his father’s eye shape.
- You don’t need that formality with us dear just call us Wanda and Tim
- Okay Wanda – She said a little bit awkward, she was just meeting her fiancé’s parents and she couldn’t help be a little bit nervous – Oh! I’ll bring our son – She felt a little pinch in her arm but she ignored it – I’ll bring Andrew right away
- Oh you have a son – Alaina saw how Tim and Wanda’s face changed in surprise.
- Yes excuse us a bit father we will be back in a second – Benedict interfered quickly and took Alaina’s hand pulling her away from his parents.
- They don’t know about Andrew – She said mad.
- Baby I just introduce you to them, this is a very delicate topic, I can just tell them on the phone they have a nine year old grandson
- Well but they will know at one point, I thought we were done with secrets
- Honey don’t ruin our party, I’ll tell them tomorrow I promise
- They obviously are going to find out, Andrew has like 90% of your genes
- I know – He sighed frustrated, he didn’t know what to do.
- Okay baby, I’ll help you but promise me that tomorrow they’ll now
- I promise – Benedict smiled satisfied and kissed her.
- I thought you were bringing your son Alaina – Said Wanda when the couple joined her and her husband.
- Yeah… but he must be playing around, I couldn’t find him
- How old is he? Andrew right? – Mr Cumberbatch did the first of many question about Andrew and her, even when they ended up satisfied with Alaina’s answer she never stopped feeling a little tension around, maybe tomorrow it will be gone, or it will be bigger. Despite of that everything went wonderful on the party, at the end only the family stood in the house for the night.
- Did you enjoy the party? – Benedict finally asked after long minutes of bed cuddling in silence.
- Yes it was lovely, and you?
- Me too, I’m glad you like it – He grabbed Alaina by the hips to put Alaina on top of him – Want to make it even better? – He asked with a seductive look on his face and deep manly voice.
- I’m not really in the mood
- Come on baby, stop thinking about my parents, everything it’s going to be fine
- I’m not sure about that, they are going to hate me once they know all the truth
- No, they might be shocked, even disappointed of me, but they won’t hate you
- Did you saw the look on their face when I said I had a child?
- Baby, I don’t need their approval to love you
- But I want their approval, I want them to love Andrew
- And they will, why don’t you just relax, we will take care of that tomorrow – Benedict gave her a smile that comforted her, she smiled him back and kissed him, just like Benedict said, he took absolute care of her relaxing. With kisses and caress he filled her senses with lust and love, this time movements were slow and full of pleasure, they kissed each other with love, one depended on the other and their fusion was the most beautiful experience, they fought to be closer and closer, to their warm skins to touch and for him to be even more inside her until they released all their love with a moan of pleasure.
- You’re the most beautiful woman of the world – Benedict said softly while playing with her hair.
- And you the most handsome and sexiest and charming and everything in the world – She answered with a sleepy voice, his fiancé chuckled, wrapped her with his pale, strong arms and gave her a goodnight kiss, he closed his eyes and didn’t open them again until the sun bothered his eyelids.
- Good morning charming
- I hate the sun – Was the only thing he answered before hiding himself under the blankets.
- Come on baby, breakfast is ready – She fought to take the blankets out of him but it was no use – Jesus! Now I see why Andrew takes so much time waking up
- That my son! – He answered proudly, after a couple more minutes he finally made and effort to get out of the bed, he kissed Alaina romantically and got in the shower, once he was ready he went downstairs where his parents, Elizabeth, Jared, Andrew and Alaina where already eating.
- I’m sorry baby, it took you so long that we just started
- Story of my life – He sat next to her fiancé and had a nice breakfast.
- Ben can we talk for you for a second? – Timothy said once everybody left the room.
- Sure – He sat in front of his parents, they looked worried.
- We are kind of concerned about that kid, Andrew
- Benny we know your are old enough to make your own decision but we would feel terrible parents if we just kept this quiet – Wanda said kindly holding Ben’s hand – We also want your happiness and the best for you
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems that Cumberbatch's mommy and daddy are going to bring some problems... keep checking and you'll know what's goign on in the next chapters.
Wedding is coming so there's going to be a lot of action and drama.
Thanks to my awsome readers! Feel free to leave any commet (: