Between the Sword and the Wall

Smell of flowers

- Well, well, things are going to be fun now – She smirked at the bride.
- Alaina this is not what…
- Shut up Benedict! – Her pissed off eyes looked at Benedict in such a way that left him speechless.
- Who do you think you are to kidnap my husband?!
- I should remind you two things darling, one is that he came because of his own will and second, he’s not your husband
- But he will
- Oh are you sure? I haven’t heard him say I do yet
- I know what you’re up to, I read the threat you left to him this morning and I’m going to make myself very clear, if you dare to ruin my wedding or intrude in our lifes in the future, you’re going to regret that more than Benedict – Suddenly Olivia’s triumphant face turned pale – Oh you didn’t expect that right?
- She didn’t expect what? – Benedict asked confused.
- She cheated on you before you did, when you had three years dating, she waited you to get a little bit famous and took advantage of that, now everybody know her name because she’s your long term relationship Ex and she even got some papers in the shows it took you so much work to get, just because she was your girlfriend, once she thought she had everything for successful career she decided to break up, am I missing something Olivia?
- Wait what?! – A feeling of confusion and anger filled Benedict’s body and mind.
- You bitch – She muttered with rage.
- No, you are the bitch here, I give you ten seconds to get out of my sight for ever or I call the police and why not BBC – Olivia looked at her with horror and hate and left frustrated.
- She… she cheated on me? How did you know that?
- I found out in one the research when I tried to contact you
- Why you didn’t say anything?
- I think that was a problem between you and her, I’m sorry you hear the truth in such way– Benedict hugged her gratefully.
- You saved me again, I’m sorry I left without explanation
- It’s okay, I had enough with that
- So you’re not mad because of the… kiss?
- I know you did feel anything, which is a huge relieve. Now, you have five minutes to go the church, the bride is the one that should be late not the groom – She gave him her usual casual smile and he smiles her back.
- You are amazing, sure you’re not mad?
- Not at all – Benedict smiled and grabbed her face trying to kiss her but she avoided him.
- A a a, we already broke the rule of not seeing each other until we met in the altar so no kissing until we are man and wife – He agreed by just blowing her a kiss and run to the church, Alaina took a couple minutes to calm herself and once she was ready she went to the church, on the entrance there was his brother Jared waiting for her, she took his arm and started to walk slowly to the altar, just like she wanted, all the crowd looked at her amazed with her beauty, even Benedict was admiring her although they saw each other a couple minutes ago, with all the mess of Olivia she didn’t saw Benedict with much attention, he looked so handsome, so perfect she couldn’t believe that was the man she was going to spend the rest of days with.
- You look absolutely stunning sister, what took you guys so long? – Jared’s voice took her out of her thoughts.
- It’s a complicated story, I’ll tell you when we have time
- That better be soon – He smiled at her, they were already at the end of the altar, in front of the priest and next to Benedict – I wouldn’t give my precious sister to a man that doesn’t deserve her, don’t prove me wrong Cumberbatch – He said for the first time joking and with a kind smile.
- I won’t disappoint you Jared – He hugged him and smiled back, Jared went back to his sit allowing Benedict to appreciate the bride closer – I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today
- Thanks, you also look so handsome, I’m so lucky to have you – They smiled at each other while the priest started the ceremony, they said the most beautiful and romantic things with theirs eyes, some things so deep that you couldn’t express them with words, they made their vows, put each other’s ring and they sealed their love with romantic kiss, Alaina felt it lasted years and she never wanted to wake up from that kiss, she opened her eyes once her lips split from his and looked for her first time at his now husband, with his hair perfectly fixed, smiling at her, making his blue eyes shine and his lovely cheekbones prominent, his lips turn in a perfect curve and his delicious perfume involving and hypnotizing her, she couldn’t ask for a better husband, she loved this man to death.
The party took place in a nice boutique hotel, it was perfectly decorated in white and love, the people where happy, the food was delicious and the music gave the perfect atmosphere. It was party with a lot of fun and laughter, with the precise amount of people and Alaina reached her goal of being the admiration of everybody that night, but no compliment comforted her more than the ones of his husband that couldn’t take his eyes away from her during the whole party, he was under the spell of her vanilla smell and the mystery of her dark eyes.
- Ready to go my princess? – Alaina felt a deep seductive whisper while two arms wrapped her from her back and sealed o her belly, making her closer to the build and tall body behind her.
- Already? But we’re having so much fun
- Trust me there more fun awaiting for us upstairs
- Okay you convinced me, but you better don’t disappoint me
- Come on I’m Benedict Cumberbatch – They chuckled with mischief and said goodbye to the guests who decided to continue the party, once Amanda and Elizabeth convinced the bride that Andrew was going to be fine without her the couple walked upstairs, when they reached the second floor, Benedict made her stop and with a quick move put one arm on her back and other on the back of her knees and lifted her, he continued walking to the third floor while Alaina laughed of the sudden reaction and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, a little afraid from falling.
- God Benedict! Why you have to be so traditional – She said still laughing.
- I like traditions, I’m not that traditional by the way, If I was this would be the first time you experience me – He whispered the last sentence and his eyes sparkled with seduction – But of course I couldn’t resist to such a beauty – Alaina smiled at the compliment and gave him a sweet kiss, Benedict pointed with his nose to the pocket on his chest, Alaina search into it and found the magnetic card to open the room, she opened the door and she saw a beautiful homely bedroom with cream walls, a huge comfy looking bed with sky blue covers, vintage furniture all decorated with different kinds of flowers that gave colour to the room and filled it with a spring aroma, Benedict left her kindly on the bed and took his jacket off to be more comfortable, he walked back to the bed and saw her beautiful woman in white, with her eyes closed and a serene expression, she was totally hypnotized by the smell that surrounded her – Looks like you like it
- I love it – Alaina woke up from her short dream and saw his husband sitting next to her, but for some reason he looked tired and worried, the bed wasn’t soft anymore and the smell of flowers was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a lot going on in this chapter so hopefully you enjooy it!!
Don't forget to leave a comment and thanks to all my awsome readers :D