Status: Complete

Last Flight Home

2/7

Dear Jack,

My name is Alex Gaskarth, and I am 17 years old. I live in Baltimore, Maryland but am originally from Essex in the UK. I love music, especially bands like Blink-182 and Fall Out Boy. In my opinion, From Under The Cork Tree is their best album, and I guess if you don't like Fall Out Boy then you have no idea what I'm on about. Anyway, I have two best friends, Rian and Zack. Zack goes to a different school, but we always jam together since I play guitar and sing, Zack plays bass and Rian is killer at drums. We aspire to form a band and tour the world, but I doubt it will ever happen, but besides that I have no clue what I want to do with my life.

You can probably tell by now that I never write letters. You shouldn't mind though, because who cares about all this 'setting out letters and essays' stuff. It's stupid. This letter is bound to be good because its about me, right? Anyways, so I read that you also play guitar, which is pretty cool. My favorite movie is Peter Pan, kinda weird but I love it. Home Alone is a great movie too, but not the sequels, they're the worst.

Well, that's me I guess. I hope to get to know you better, maybe become you're super cool pen-pal or something.

From, Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda late with this, wooops. Sorry bout that, Ive been busy. Short, but theres only so much I can put in a letter.

Hope you like the story so far!