Status: I'm back and re editing and adding and changing things 6/02/2022

Love Is Deaf, Not Blind

Chapter Seven -Jace' POV

Image
I sit in the passage seat of Jordan’s new car a maroon 1999 Peugeot 306 N5, hood down with the music blaring. It feels so good to be free of school and the worry of looking after Jocelyn. I love her but she was clingy and I really didn’t want to baby my sister around school again.

I change songs turn and smile at Jordan he smiles back and we both start singing at the top of our, “You gotta fight for your right to party!”

I see Sammi jump up suddenly shocked by us singing she shrugs and goes back to making out with her long-time boyfriend Tyler.

I laugh, Jordan looks over at me and I can see that he loves my laugh.

“Where are we going anyway,” I yell over the music and the wind.

“Anyway you want to go baby,” He flirts back glancing over to me, his green eyes burning. The only ones who knew we hook up occasionally were Sammi and Tyler.

“Hmm let me think,” I placed my finger to my check and cocked my neck in fake puzzlement. Jordan slapped me playfully on the shoulder.

“Stop being stupid, I’m serious.” I can hear the soft growl on his words. He places a hand on the inside of my thigh and I bite my lip holding back a moan. It had been awhile since when been together…it had been a lot longer since I’d been with anyone else.

“Hey Sammi,” I call turning towards the back. “Are you up for a road trip? We might miss school ending though?”

“Easy I’ll tell my Dad I have a history project with you and we are study at the library.” She pause just long enough to tell me before going back to kiss Tyler. Tyler was a good 4 years older than her but he’d always been there for her. So I didn’t have a problem with him.

“Well Babe, I guess we can head to my dad’s.” I see Jordan’s cheeks lift as he smiles and turns the car around. My dad lived a good hour away but he was currently on a business trip with his trophy wife Helena in China. He had a beautiful old farm house that sat on the bank of Eagle Lake. Whenever we had the chance we often would go there for some fun.

**** **** ****

The hour drive was hell, the whole trip Jordan spent teasing me. The moment he parked the car on dusty dirt driveway I was in his lap.

I kissed him hungrily and I felt rather than heard his growl.

“Hey! Don’t you at least want to wait until you're inside,” Sammi laughs leaning over the seat.

“Maybe we don’t want to go inside. Beaujolais hasn’t been christen yet.” Jordan says not taking his lips away from mine.

“You called your car Beaujolais?” Sammi sneakers. “Can we at least have the keys?”

“I like wine!” Jordan defends.

I pull my keys from my pocket, “The blue one. Now go.”

I hear Sammi laugh but I’m already kissing Jordan’s neck. His hands move to my hips and he pulls me closer.

“Mmm I’ve missed you,” Jordan moans in my ear.

“Me too.” I grab the edges of his shirt and pull it over his head. I ran the tips of my fingers down his perfect abdomen, he shivered under my touch. I smirk and lean down I feel him stiffen under me and I pull the lever that shots the seat back, I hear the soft groan. I kiss his chest and run my tongue lightly over his nipples before working my way down his chest. I can feel his breath quicken as I reach the waistline of his jeans. I kiss the tight lump in his jean and I’m rewarded with another moan. I unbutton his jeans, and pull them down awkwardly became of the limited space in the front seat.
Jordan grabs my face and kisses me roughly, biting my bottom lip. I gasp at the pain and he takes him moment and shoves his hot tongue in my mouth. I fight him for dominates, the only time I do. He breaks off the kiss to pull my shirt off.

He places feather soft kisses along my collarbone he sucks very lightly careful not to leave a mark. Jordan place kisses down chest before taking my left nipple in his mouth. He flicks his tongue against it, my lips part in pleasure. He smirks up at me before sucking my harden nipple like a baby.
I gaps and I feel Jordan’s laugh shake his body. His calloused hand fumble with the button on my dark coloured jeans, pushes them down once his managed the button.

“Someone’s excited,” Jordan chuckles, he rubs me lightly barely touching. I moan for more but he takes away his hand. I bout and he laughs again. “Get into the back seat.” He orders.

I stand kicking my jeans off the ends of my feet, I climb over the seat, and Jordan slaps my ass lightly. He follows me into the more spaces back seat. He pushes me back into the seat roughly, one of his hands work its way through my long black hair. The other rubs me while he licks my nipples.
I wrap an arm around his waist and bring it down to mine, he grinds against me. He’s rough hand playing with the edge of my boxers before he finally pulls them off.

He takes in the picture of me laying naked against his back seat before he kisses me.

“God I’ve missed you.” I’m not sure if he’s talking to me or my dick. He licks his lips, I’m guessing the second.

He licks the length of me, I moan not holding it back. He takes just the tip of me and sucks lightly, teasing. I buck my hips.

“No patience.” I groan. “Do you want me to stop?”

“No.” I rewarded by him taking more of me in. “More.” I twist my fingers through dark hair. He abides, taking me in fully grabbing my hips has leverage. I moan loudly not caring who can hear me.

Jordan’s tongue slides up my shaft and down, his lips tightening around the base.

I’m bucking my hips faster and Jordan sucks harder, I know that I’m about to cum.

“Ba-“ I don’t even get it out before I shot my load into the back of Jordan’s throat. He pulls out swallow what is in his mouth. I continue to dribble and he uses this to prep me.

He takes off his boxers, and lends over me places kisses on my neck and collarbone.
“I want to hear you scream” He moans in my ear before he position himself, he pushes in slowly, I moan. I’d definitely missed this.

I grab a fist full of his silky hair, He moans and pushes in deeper. He picks off a nice tempo. I push my hips back against him letting him in deeper. He hits my prostate and I scream out loud. He smirks and slams into it again.

“Ba…By,” I scream out. Jordan picks up his space enjoying the string of incoherent words the slip through my lips.

He lets out a low, long throaty groan as he cum inside me. He slows his pace while he rides out his orgasm. He pulls out slowly and kisses me lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading