Sequel: From Where You Are.

I Will Always Love You.

11

I couldn't believe what I had just heard come from my father's mouth. He turned Josh away when he came back for me a year after he got into the airforce. How could he do this to me? He knew just how much Joshua Harter meant to me. He knew how much time I put into me and Josh's life. He was my first of everything. He was my high school sweetheart, my prom date, everything. He was the man I had always dreamed of and the one I wanted to spend my life with. I pictured us having two little boys just like him and a little girl just like me but acted alot like him. I ended up calming down alot just because of Josh's touch.
"How could you have done this to me, dad?" I asked him with tear filled eyes. He sighed and looked at me with hurt filled eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Jamie Lynn. I really am. I never knew I could be hurting you." He sighed. I sighed and looked at him and my mom then back at Josh.
"I'm ready to go to the arena." I said to him. He nodded at me and we got into his escalade and sped off onto the streets of Connecticutt. We ended up driving in silence and Josh turned on the radio.
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Hey, Sremm life

I've done it before, I've seen it before
Tears splashin' the floor when I opened the door for her
She acted like a whore and I’ma let her
Learn from Project Pat uh pimpin’ got her masters
Girl, improvise, look me in my eyes and lie to me
Lie to me, act like I'll believe anything
Sex on the beach and in the backseat
This could be us

So back to what I was saying (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make the world go round)
I’m high, I hope I don't sound crazy (Money make your girl go down)
Fuck what them niggas were saying, (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make the world go round)
But shit, that's all I was saying (Money make your girl go down)
(And that’s just how it goes)

New keys to drive this Mercedes
I ball like Tracy McGrady
Before I let a girl touch anything
She gotta say please, say please
And I know they really wish we would ball til we fall
I'm the big bad wolf there’s a full moon y'all
Toss the money in the air girl, watch how your dreams hit the floor
Wait til I get the buzz off this drug,
Damn girl, you way too fine for a local club
Killin' someone’s vibes should be a fuckin' crime
Wasting so much time should be a fuckin' crime

So back to what I was saying (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make the world go round)
I’m high, I hope I don't sound crazy (Money make your girl go down)
Fuck what them niggas were saying, (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make the world go round)
But shit, that's all I was saying (Money make your girl go down)
(And that’s just how it goes)

Spin the bottle, spin the fuckin' bottle
If you the reason why it’s empty, baby, spin the bottle
Truth or dare, no, you don't want no problem
Spin the bottle, spin the fuckin' bottle
If you the reason why its empty baby, spin the fuckin' bottle
Truth or dare, no, no, you don't want no problem
You don't want no problem,
Bitch you might as well party

So back to what I was saying (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you’re playing, (Money make the world go round)
I’m high, I hope I don't sound crazy (Money make your girl go down)
Fuck what them niggas were saying, (Money make the world go round)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make your girl go down)
This could be us but you playing, (Money make the world go round)
But shit, that's all I was saying (Money make your girl go down)
(And that’s just how it goes)

Money make the world go round
Money make your girl go down

I sighed listening to the words. What if I had been with Josh all this time? My life would be so much different. I contemplated this as the song was playing and Josh was humming to it. I looked over at him just looking at his facial features. He was so handsome to me. He always had been. I looked as we pulled up at the venue. It was pretty big but not quite as big as some of the ones we'd been at before. We both got out and got our suitcases then headed into the arena. When we got inside to our new locker room together our scripts were sitting on the couch for us. I sighed and put my stuff down then plopped down on the couch. He walked in and closed the door.
"Look Jamie, I'm sorry, okay? I'm really really sorry." Josh sighed. I was confused.
"About what?" I asked him.
"Everything. Breaking up with you for the airforce and even when I realized it was a mistake, not fighting hard to get you back. Your dad was just trying to protect you." He sighed scratching his beard. "I don't blame him for what he did." I stood up and grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.
"Just stop, Josh. I don't wanna look into the past anymore. You have Ashley, Benjamin, and soon to be Aubrey now." I said as I looked into those gorgeous eyes. He sighed and looked down.
"You're right." He said pulling off his jacket and t-shirt revealing a wife beater which he then took off. Yum. This was almost more than I could take. He walked into the bathroom of our locker room and got ready for his match. There was a knock on the door right after he walked in there. I quickly wiped tears from my eyes and opened the door.
"Jamie!" I looked down and saw little Benjamin Simmons.
"Benji!" I smiled wide and bent down to hug him.
"Wheres my daddy?" He asked looking around the room for Josh.
"He's getting ready for his match, buddy." I replied.
"Oh okay." He said running and jumping on the couch.
"Where's your mommy, buddy?" I asked him as I took off my jacket.
"She's just talking to Mr. Jeff." He said as he picked up Josh's phone off the couch and started looking for a game.
"Well, well, well. Look at that sexy ass." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw my very pregnant best friend.
"Well damn girl, are you pregnant or is your sexiness so extreme you're just about to burst?" I smiled and hugged her. I always loved being in the presence of Ashley Simmons. She was always so bubbly and happy. I could see why Josh had fallen in love with her.
"So, what's the new story lines for Velvet Sky and Chris Sabin since Madison Rayne,Alex Shelley, and Angelina Love are currently out?" She asked. My heart dropped. I didn't know how to tell her about the storyline. It didn't matter what female it was, Ashley always said she would flip a script if they put Josh into a storyline with another knockout because he'd have to kiss another girl. I gulped.
"Um, well uh you know, same old stuff." I said nervously. She could sense something was up, I could tell it on her face.
"Jamie, what is it?" She asked. I sighed.
"They're putting Chris Sabin and Velvet Sky in an on screen relationship." I said. I could see some unhappiness on her face.
"Oh are they?" She said sounding very unsatisfied.
"Yes they are Ashley and you can chill out." I heard Josh's voice say as he walked out of the bathroom dressed in his black and white wrestling shorts, boots, and vest as he was wrapping his wrists with white athletic tape.
"Daddy!" Benjamin smiled and jumped into his arms.
"What the fuck are you saying, Josh? That you want to kiss, Jamie? Oh wait she is your ex so you may enjoy that." Ashley said in her screechy pissed off voice. Josh rolled his eyes as he held Benjamin in his arms. "And by the way." She grabbed Benjamin. "This is my son. Not yours!" She yelled. Oh fuck no. I got close to Ashley.
"First off, what Josh and I had is in the fucking past and in the past for a reason. He loves you now and Benjamin and Aubrey. Just because Velvet and Sabin have a storyline, it has nothing to do with what Josh and I are. Second, Josh has been the father that that boy and I don't give a damn if his sperm got him here or not, Benjamin IS Josh's son. He has raised him and is more of a parent than his real father. You're my best friend, Ashley, but seriously, you need to lay off." I said to her. I looked down as Benjamin hid behind Josh. "It's okay buddy. Daddy will protect you." I smiled down at him then looked up at Josh as he was smiling at me. She sighed in frustration and walked out of the room. Benjamin ran up and hugged me.
"Thanks Aunt Jamie." He smiled.
"Anytime bud, anytime." I smiled.
"I gotta potty." He ran to the bathroom. I then looked at Josh who came over and hugged me. I sighed as he put his big arms around me. It was pure perfection. I loved being in Joshua Harter's arms.
"Thank you." He said as he kissed my forehead.
"Anytime." I smiled as he let go. Benjamin then came out of the bathroom.
"Let's go get you a snack, bud. We'll let Aunt Jamie get ready." He smiled as he put Benjamin on his shoulders.
"Okay, daddy." Benjamin smiled. "See you later Aunt Jamie." He smiled.
"Bye bud." I said as they walked out.
I quickly got ready for the match that I would be accompanying Sabin to. I dressed myself in a blue lacey dress and high heels. I waved my hair and put on my makeup and I was ready. I then rubbed glitter all over my arms and put on this beautiful diamond bracelet that Josh had given me back in high school which secretly had J+J etched underneath the diamonds. Josh had worked really hard to buy me this back in school. He worked at a gym as a personal trainer after school during the week and as a landscaper during the weekends. I can remember him being so proud when he gave me this. It was a gorgeous now as it had been then. I then heard stuff drop to the ground. I turned around and saw Josh's mouth wide open and two scripts on the ground. I giggled.
"What are you doing silly?" I asked as I bent down and picked up our scripts which thankfully stayed in one piece.
"Uh. Um. Wow. Uh. You look. Umm. Wow." He was lost for words. I giggled.
"Well, thank you sir." I smiled and sat on the couch looking at the script for tonight.
Here we go.