Good to You

Chapter Twelve

He gently placed me back down so he could open his door and then swooped me back up in his arms, causing me to giggle into his chest. My heart was pounding.

He placed me on his bed, stealing a few kisses, before sitting down beside me. I smiled at him, and he smiled right back. "You're so adorable." My cheeks burned. "You're such a sweet talker." I joked. Josh chuckled and pulled me closer to him. He laid back and I laid my head on his chest. We silently rested there for a minute or two. Josh began rubbing my back, and I smiled into his chest. This all felt too surreal. I couldn't contain my emotions.

"Josh.."

"Hm?"

I sighed. "What...what is this?"

He was quiet for a moment. "Well, what do you want this to be?" I shrugged my shoulders. I peeked up at him and he rolled us over so he could prop his elbow up and rest his head on his hand. "Do you like me?" I was caught off guard.

"Well, um..I-I kinda do..yes.." I whispered. My cheeks were burning. He smiled at me and rubbed my face. "Good, because I really like you, a lot." He whispered back.

He gave me the cutest smile before kissing me full on the lips. He pulled back to stare into my eyes, and those desires came back. I reconnected our kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair. He smiled against my lips, pushing me back onto his bed.

The kisses became longer, more passionate; desire was inflating me. I held him tightly against me, wishing I could kiss him forever. In the back of my head I was thinking I'd have to apologize to Angela, for everything she was saying was actually happening.

He left a trail of kisses down my neck, onto my shoulder. I made a soft noise and gripped his hair tighter. I felt light headed; I couldn't believe my emotions; my desires. He kissed me softly again, making my head spin. I wanted more, I always did.

I tugged on his shirt, and he took it off with no hesitation. I felt bad that we were getting his bed soaked with our wet clothes, but I guess this was an excuse to take them off.

I took the towel off from around me and Josh caressed my skin, leaving kisses all over my stomach. I bit my lip and admired him, having a wave of emotions hit me all at once.

I kissed his neck, leaving him with the same pleasure. "Jess.." He sighed. I continued kissing him. "Jess...are you sure this-" I cut him off.

"I want you Josh.." I whispered. He smiled shyly at me.

"Are you positive?"

I slowly nodded. He kissed me gently, sending my head whirling again. "I just want to hear you say it." I smiled and sighed, pulling him closer.

"Make love to me."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I may have copied the ending of this chapter from a chapter in my other story, sorry about that! I really hope you like this story so far though, drama will slowly make it's way into this one so don't stop reading!