Good to You

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to light breathing on my neck and a strong arm wrapped around my tiny waist. I turned my head to see a sleeping Josh right next to me. I turned back around and sighed, smiling to myself. I still can't fathom the events from last night.

I felt better waking up next to Josh than alone in a hotel room. I grabbed his hand on the arm that was around me and intertwined our fingers. I felt so dumb for smiling so much, but I honestly couldn't help it.

A few seconds later, I heard Josh moan and his eyes opened. He gave me a small smile. "Good morning, beautiful." Josh said with his raspy morning voice. I blushed; I've never had a boyfriend, or any guy, say that to me before; unless texting counts, but I don't count it.

"Good morning, love."

He continued to smile at me. "How'd you sleep?"

I giggled. "Just fine."

He kissed my cheek. "Good. Do you want some breakfast?" I nodded and he got up from bed. I realized he was only in his underwear which made me laugh to myself.

"Are you really going to make me food?" I chuckled. He turned around and smiled. "Of course, I can make some good ass bacon, you just wait." I sighed and smiled at him as he made his way to the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and dialed Angela's number; she answered after the first ring.

"Jess! I haven't heard from you since you left! How did the video go? Did you make out with Josh? Is he any good at it? Did you feel the tongue ring?! Oh my god, tell me everything!" I laughed at her; mostly because, well, I clearly did more than just make out with Josh, and I could only imagine what her reaction would be when I told her that.

"Calm down" I joked.

"I'm sorry, just tell me how it went!"

I sighed. "The video went fine. Yes there is a kiss," I heard her gasp. "You'll see how that went when the video comes out, but anyway, Josh and I got very..close after everything was done."

The way I said that made Angela excited. "What do you mean by that?!?!"

I giggled. "Well, for starters, I think I owe you an apology.."

She was silent for a little while and then spoke up. "For what?"

I prepared myself for any sort of reaction Angela would have. "Josh and I..hung out last night and he told me that...he really likes me and..of course I told him I liked him too..then he kissed me and..it escalated from there...if you catch my drift."

There was a short silence before Angela screeched into the phone. "OH MY GOD JESS NO FUCKING WAY, YOU HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH JOSH RAMSAY? JOSH FREAKIN' RAMSAY, YOU TOUCHED HIM! HOW DID IT GO? HOW DID THE TONGUE RING FEEL? DOES HE HAVE A BIG PENIS?"

I burst out laughing. "Angela! I'm not answering any of those questions!"

She continued screaming into my ear. "WHAT WHY, NO PLEASE JESS TELL ME HOW IT WENT, I WANT DETAILS!"

I heard Josh walking back to the room.

"Nope, sorry, gotta go, talk to you later!" I hung up on her.

I laughed to myself and tossed my phone to the side. Josh walked back into the room with a plate and a glass of orange juice. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Here you go, darling." He put the plate down on my lap then leaned in and kissed my cheek. "This looks delicious, thank you." He smiled at me and crawled back on the bed. I ate in silence; it felt a little awkward.

I heard Josh sigh and then he spoke up. "A-about last night.." I looked at him. "I..I didn't do that for no reason. I really like you Jess.." I smiled.

"I like you too Josh." He looked down and played with his fingers.

"So, where does this leave us?" I shrugged my shoulders. I'd love to date Josh, nothing would make me happier. But did he want a relationship after just getting out of one?

There was silence again. Josh looked at me, giving me a half smile. "I'm ready for this if you are.." Ready for what? "Y-you mean a relationship?" He nodded slowly. Was this really happening to me? He took my hands in his, looking me in the eyes.

"Jess, will you be mine?" I bit my lip and smiled at him. I don't think life will get any better than this..

"How could I say no to you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
drama is going to be coming your way, keep reading!