Good to You

Chapter Twenty-One

Angela picked me up from the airport when my plane landed. She didn't even give me time to breath in my hometown air because she immediately enveloped me in a huge hug.

"Jess! I fucking missed you! Ah!"

I coughed trying to catch my breath. "I..I..missed you..too." I choked out. "Let..me breathe!"

She quickly backed away. "Sorry." She said quietly. I smiled at her.

"It's alright, but I seriously missed you too."

We made our way to her car and when we started to drive, she bombarded me with questions.

"So Jess, you literally have to tell me everything from the beginning! From the first kiss, to the last fuck." She winked at me.

"Angela, oh my god, no!" I felt my cheeks burn.

She laughed and held my hand. "Jess, did you not remember I am your best friend? As in, you tell me everything and I tell you everything?"

I shook my head. "I didn't know that meant our sex lives too!"

"Jessica Lee Maiorino, you better tell me everything right now! Please! I'll do anything!"

I giggled at her begging. "Anything?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sure whatever I don't care, just spill your guts!"

I sighed. "Fine, what do you want to know?"

She let out a small excited shriek. "Okay okay, um, first of all, how was the kiss? I mean, your FIRST kiss with him? Was it magical?"

I thought back to my first kiss with Josh. It was actually the night we went drinking and he fought with Amanda. Then we kissed in my hotel room and I kicked him out because I felt used. Should I tell Angela that I basically kissed him and dumped him?

"Well um," I tried to collect my thoughts. "It was definitely, interesting."

She shrieked again. "Oh my god, was it heated? Did he grab you sexually in any way?"

I laughed at her. "You're so weird..but no, he didn't. It was just a kiss."

She sighed. "Okay...so now, let's get to the good stuff." She smirked at me.

Oh god, here we go.

"How did you end up having sex with him? And was it good?"

I couldn't help but laugh at her; she really knew how to make me feel uncomfortable.

Through my own disgust, I decided to play around with her.

"Which time would you like to know about?"

I smirked as she turned around to look at me with her mouth wide open.

"THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES?!"

I giggled at her.

"God Jess, I never knew you were such a horn dog."

I slapped her arm. "Hey! I am not! It's all Josh's fault, seriously."

She smirked at me. "Surrrreee, blame it all on him."

"It is his fault, I swear!"

She giggled. "Well either way, tell me about your first time."

I thought about it for a little bit. "Okay well, it started when he invited me to his house the night after we finished filming the music video,"

She stared at me, as if mentally telling me to go on.

"And so I went over, we just talked and stuff, nothing interesting happened at first. Then he decided he wanted to go swimming in his pool, with our clothes on.."

A smile grew on her face as she drove, and she looked over at me so I could continue.

"We just splashed around and laughed at each other and then..he..told me he was falling for me,"

Angela squealed. "Aw!"

I giggled. "I told him I was falling for him too and, before I knew it I was kissing him."

She looked over at me. "That's the end of the story?"

"I'm sure you know what happens next!"

"I said I wanted details!"

"You're so gross, no!"

She sighed. "Fine, but just tell me one thing...how does the tongue ring feel?"

I blushed a deep pink and bit my lip. "Do I really have to answer that?"

"Yes! You ignored me when I asked you over the phone so tell me now!"

I groaned. "Amazing." I said quietly.

She burst out into shrieks, and I laughed at her.

"Calm down!"

"If you guys have babies, I want to be the godmother! And if you have a few, you better name one after me!"

I shook my head and giggled. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but we won't be having kids anytime soon."

"I know, I know," she sighed "I just mean when you do.."

I interrupted her. "I get it, don't worry. You'll get to see them all the time."

She smiled at me. I sat back in the seat as she drove to my house. All this talk about Josh made me miss him so much. I wondered what he was doing at this very moment....

*Josh's POV*
After Jess got on her flight, I signed some autographs for fans who found me at the airport. One fan in particular nervously talked to me.

"Hi um, was that girl your girlfriend?"

I chuckled as I signed her phone case.

"Yes, she was."

She grinned at me. "She was really pretty!"

I smiled back at her and nodded. "I know, she's perfect."

After I left, I drove back to my apartment.

I miss Jess so much already, I can't wait for her to come back. Until then, all I could do is send her sappy love texts and imagine her smiling at me and blushing, like she usually does when I say cute things to her.

As I went to open the door to my apartment, I never would've guessed to see the person I saw sitting on my couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter will start in Josh's POV, sorry for the suspense!