Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

Secrets

The crowd was waiting. Scream and whistling could be heard. A simple rhythm, saying "Avenged Sevenfold". The concert would start soon.
The stage went dark. The crow went wild.
Suddenly, a spot light up Matt, the singer. He was standing here, alone, looking at the completely wild crow. He smiled.
"Hey everyone!"
The whole place screamed in answer.
"I want you to meet someone."
In the back, Arin began to play a waiting rhythm on the drums.
"Make some fucking huge noise to..." he let the crow scream, then he screamed himself: "Iron Zacky!!"
And all the light were turned on. Brian, and Johnny were already on stage, with their instruments.
And Zacky came in. On his wheelchair, his guitar on his knees. His right leg was keeping straight before him. He still couldn't fold it.
As he arrived to his microphone, he screamed" how the fuck are you doing tonight?" The crowd screamed back. He saw many phone taking pictures. He took his guitar and started playing The Beast And The Harlot. They all started playing with him.

He had to stay on a wheelchair for two weeks. During this time, he managed to make two concert. But he couldn't go on tour. Even after, when he just had a spline on his knees, touring wasn't a option. Instead they all stayed home. They worked on songs to not completely waste their times.
When he could walk again, doctors let him drive, since he had an automatic car. And since he could drive, he had passed his day at Reese's. To be with his baby. To take care of her. He was here all the time. The only moments he stayed at his own home or his mom's were when someone was coming, or at night. The rest of the time he was with her.
Reese didn't know she would like his presence as much, but yet she loved it.

He knocked at the door. "Come in!" She shouted from inside. He opened and stepped in, smiling. "How's my baby today?" He asked, as he limped to the living room, where he knew she was. Neither of them really know to who the "baby" was for. To Reese or to the baby? But neither of them wanted to know. It would just made things complicated. And they didn't need it.
"He's good!" He sat next to her on the couch. "And your leg?" He glared at it. "Good, I guess. It doesn't hurt too much. But I've less painkiller. Just one or two per day. It's normal if it hurt."
She nodded. They stared at the TV, in a comfortable silence. He put his arm around her shoulder, as she rested her head against him. He rested his own on hers. His hand stroked her bare shoulder. They stayed there in silence, enjoying each other presence.
The first film had end, and the TV had turned to another.
"Would you prefer a girl or a boy?"
He thought about it, before answering. "A girl, I guess."
"Really?"
"Yeah... I would be glad to have a little princess. And girls are prettier. But a little walking disaster could be good too." She punched his playfully. "Don't talk bad about my baby!" "I'm not talking bad about him! I was a fucking disaster, as a kid."
"You're still a walking disaster." "You're mean!!" They laughed. They were really close. Reese's heart was beating fast.
Suddenly, the baby kicked her hard. She bent down a little. She rose her head to find a worried look on Zacky's face. "Just a kick" she said, pulling her head back on the couch. He bent down, and put his head at the same high than her belly.
"Hey, disaster" he said in a baby voice, to the swollen stomach. He pulled his hands at the two side of it. "Stop kicking mom, baby. If you don't stop daddy will have to scold you. And I don't want to, okay?" He rose his head, and stopped his moves. She was looking at him. And there was something in her eyes. Slowly, he rose up. As he did, his hands went to her checks. He never broke the eye contact, neither did she. Slowly he came closer. His noise touched hers. Her eyes fell on his lips, then they closed.
And finally, their lips met. And melt in a heated kiss. His hands went one at the back of her head, the other on her back. Her own went around his head and shoulder, locking him close. The kiss seemed familiar to her. He pulled her legs over his own.
Too soon, he pulled away. His heart was pounding in his chest.
"That was you." She thought out loud. Then bit her lips, once she noticed she had say it, and not think it. "On the seven minutes." She explained. He blushed and looked away. "It was the best kiss I ever had." She honestly said. He smiled and nodded. "Me too." His finger were on her lips. Her breath making him shiver. "Kiss me" she whispered. He smiled and kissed her. His hands roamed her whole body. Back, belly, breast. His hands cupped her breast. She moaned, and he took the occasion. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth. They tongue fought for dominance, as he made her fall on her back on the couch. She kissed him like her life depended on it. When her head touched the couch, he was almost on the top of her. The belly, and his spline stopped him from being on the top.
He pulled away, and lay next to her, their arms around each other, looking into each other's eyes. "I've waited for this for so long." He whispered, pulling his head against her neck. Her hands went on his head. "Matt will deal with it." She say. He nodded. He didn't give a shit about Matt right now. Zacky kissed her neck. "Wanna lay in my bed? There's more room." He smiled and nodded, standing up from the couch. She was about to do the same, but he took her in his arms before. He lifted her princess way. "I-I can walk." She hissed. "Like I'll let you go away from my arms" he had waited so long to be able to hold her. She stayed silent. "Nobody had lift me that way." She whispered. He smiled "just another reason to not let you go." With that he slowly pulled her on the bed. "I'm not in porcelain" she laughed. "I just don't want you two to get hurt." He stroked her check. And lay down next to her. He pulled his arms around her and she cuddled up nest to him. They stayed a long moment like that, then she asked "wanna watch a movie?" He nodded. She went to look at her own movies. He just stared at her. She was so beautiful.
"You're okay with the corpse Bride?"
He nodded. He was okay with every film she wanted. She came back in his arms and turned the film on. She had her head on his shoulder, and his arms was around her. She felt better in his embrace than she had felt since years. He barely looked at the film. He watched her instead. He was founding her way more interesting than a simple film.
"I love that film. Emily is perfect." She said. He nodded in agreement. Then he kissed her temple, making her rose her head. "What was that for?" "Absolutely no reason. I just wanted to kiss you." "Then do it" she smiled. He obeyed and kissed her passionately.

They stayed the night curled up into each other embrace, happy to be able to hold each other. They felt asleep while the end of Coraline.

Time was flying by, while they stayed with each other. They couldn't manage to tell Matt. It always seemed to be the wrong moment. They were acting like friends whenever there was someone around. Even of it was really hard. They just wanted to kiss each other, to hold each other. But it was forbidden.
One day they'll told Matt. He would be angry, mad. But he would have to get over it. They would never split for him. Never.
They knew they should do it the soonest. But they never did. It was already the seventh month of her pregnancy. She had an appointment to do some ultrasound. And see the gender of the baby.
"Can I come?" Zacky asked, as he was doing breakfast, in her kitchen, trying to not stay too long on his leg.
"Matt, and my parents would be here..." she said, looking away.
He pouted. He wanted to know. He wanted to see the baby. He wanted to hold her hand. He was sad.
"I'm sorry" she whispered.
"Not your fault sweetheart, not your fault." He smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled at the nickname. She pecked his lips. He smiled. He turned again to take the pancakes, and he put them in her plate. He sat down next to her, and took her closer with his arm around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder. Rubbing his noise against and kissing it. "You'll tell me?" He asked. "As soon as I know." He smiled wildly. "But I have to go get myself ready, I'm sorry baby" she apologized. "It's okay Reese, I'll see you later. I think I'll come back to mine. I don't know when you'll come back, and I'm sure when you will you'll stay at your parents' " she glared rather shoes. "I'm sorry" she whispered. "Don't be" he simply answered. He bent down. "Daddy has to go, baby. He'll come back, don't worry. Be gentle with mommy, okay?" He kissed her belly, then he rose again, and kissed her, strongly. After a last kiss on her temple he went home.
It will be a long day. He signed.

When they arrived to the doctor's office, the lady led them in almost immediately. Reese sat down on the chair, and she rested her head against it.
"How are you Miss Sanders?"
"I'm fine, Mrs Anderson."
"Great! You're ready?" Reese nodded. She pulled her shirt up. Her parents, Val and Matt were sitting next to her.
The doctor pulled her stuff on her belly. On the screen, a little form appeared.
My baby.
"Look, he's here."
"He?!" She asked.
"I don't know already." She moved her stuff. "It's a girl!"
A girl.
A girl.
A little me.
A little Zacky.
A little us.

She felt some arms around her. She turned to see a crying Matt.
"A little Sanders" he cryed. She was crying too. And the whole family was crying. Mrs Anderson had a huge smile. "I'm gonna print it." Reese nodded in agreement. She wanted to show it to Zacky. He said he wanted a girl over a boy. She was so happy.

At the second she went home, she took her phone and called. Two second after, she heard Zacky shouting "So?!" At the other hand.
"I'm home, alone. Wanna come?"
"You're not telling me anything on the phone?"
"No!" She shouted playfully. "See you in ten minutes"
And ten minutes later she heard him opening the door, without even bothering in knocking. He raced to her. She was waiting on the couch.
"So?!" He shouted as he jumped at her feet, to be eye-level with the belly.
"On the table behind you." He turned around. And took the picture from the table. He stared.
"It-it is..." he couldn't speak. He just stared. "It's her." She said, pulling her arms around him.
"H-her?" He turned his head to her. She smiled widely to him. He kissed her. But soon pulled away to put his forehead against her belly. "Hey princess. You recognized me?" He paused. The baby kicked. Zacky was used to it, but he smiled. "Yup, it's Daddy. Now I know your my princess. I promise you I'll take care of you and of your mommy. I can't wait for you to be with us. You'll love everyone!"
The baby kicked again.
Zacky rose, and kissed her passionately. He was so happy. He cupped her face. "We're going to be parents" he smiled. "Yeah, we'll have a little girl" "a little princess" he corrected.

"Fuck! It's almost 10 and Reese is still not here!"
"Calm down, Matt!" Said Val. "She'll come! Maybe she was tired, because of pregnancy stuff!"
"She said she'll be here at nine!"
"Wait again half an hour, then we'll go!" She said rolling her eyes. He nodded. They had to go to his parents' house, and had promised to took Reese with them. Val had a bad feeling about this. Something might happened, if they came.
But half an hour after, she still wasn't at their home. Matt drove them to her house.
He became white as a ghost, at the second he saw Zacky's car in the driveway. Val stayed silent. They went out, and reached the door. It was open. They cane in. The house was silent.
"I go see her room, she must be asleep. Wait for me here." Val said, and before Matt could answer anything she run to the rooms. She slowly opened the door of Reese's room.
They were on her bed, the blanket to their waist. She was wearing a big T-shirt. Val was pretty sure it was Zacky's. Zacky was shirtless. He was on her back, holding her, in a protective gesture. His arm around her belly. One of her hand was on his own. His head rested on hers, his lips against her shoulder. They were asleep.
Val smiled. "Matt" she shouted. The two opened their eyes. They went wide as they spotted her. Zacky's grip tightened on Reese. To protect her. Val gestured them to stay silent. They heard an answer from Matt. "They're asleep, and don't worry, their in different rooms!" She shouted to Matt. "I wake her up, and we can go! Stay there we'll be back in ten minutes." He shouted back in agreement.
The two were glaring at her. "Now" she said, almost in a whisper. "Reese go get yourself ready, we go to your parents'. Zack you go to the other room in silence and act like your sleeping if he come." She explained. They smiled. Zacky kissed Reese's head, then he went out of the room. "I'll need an explication for living to my husband, Reese. But not now. Now get dressed."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry!!! I've uploaded it like a week ago, and i don't know why but it hadn't worked! and i've juste noticed it! i'm sorry! but here it is!!
P.S.: I know when Zacky take her in his arms, and hold her to her room, it's impossible since he have a spine, but it was too cute >.<