Status: It's my first story here... So I hope you'll like it! I try to upload as soon as i can!

Reese Sanders

The End

The next two month passed like a dream. Neither of Zacky or Reese really felt the time passing by. Reese had explain everything to Val. Who had agreed with a smile to let them do what they wanted. But she wanted them to tell Matt. The soonest.
But they couldn't. It was never the right time. They knew it was stupid. But they couldn't help. They wanted to share that happiness, and they would talk to Matt after.

With her family, they had talked about a name. She wanted her second name to be James. After Jimmy. And the first... Emily, or Summer.
Emily James Sanders.
Summer James Sanders.
She still didn't know. She wanted to know what Zacky wanted.
He was thinking about it.
Emily James Sanders.
Summer James Sanders.
He closed his eyes.
Emily James Baker
Summer James Baker.
"Summer seems better to me." He finally said.
"Summer James Sanders. That's good."
He looked away. He wanted his baby to have his name. But he knew it wasn't possible.
"One day, we'll have to tell everyone you're the father. I mean... if you want"
"For sure I want! You're my two babies!" She smiled.
"But if we say it's yours... would we gave her your name?"
"Yeah... why not?" He was embarrassed, he really wanted his princess to have his name. To show to the whole world she was his daughter. And he loved her.
And Reese?
Theresa Baker.
He stopped. Marriage. What the fuck are you thinking about?
He saw her in a white dress. The rings. He closed his eyes. Calm down!
"Zacky?!" She was waving her hand before his eyes. "You zoned out" She said.
"Uh ... sorry. I-I was thinking."
She nodded.
Can I sta ywith her for my whole life? Sharing our lives forever?
He hadn't thought about it. They'll have to share a part of their lives: they had a kid together. But were they able to do that? He really didn't know. It was complicated. It wasn't just "I love you,let's stay forever together". Most of those who did that had divorced. They needed to think about it. To be ready. To be sure.

She was sitting on the couch, a hand on her huge belly. Her phone ringed. She bent to take it, and finally answered it.
"Hey"
"Hey,Reese, it's Zack. Can me and my mom come? She wanna see how you are." Theresa smiled. She loved Zacky's mom. Everyone loved her
"Yeah sure! Come whenever you want!"
"In... ten minutes, it's okay?"
She laughed. She wanted him with her, the soonest. And she was glad he wanted the the same. Even if it was with his mom, so they would have to act just like friends, it was better than don't see each other at all. "Sure! See you!"
"See you, love"

Ten minutes after, she heard a car in the alley.
Then Zacky carefully opened the door. "Reese?"
"I'm on the couch!" She shouted back.
He and his mom went to the living room. Zacky sat down next to her, and Marian in front of them.
"How you're feeling, Reese?"
"Great, I guess. That little girl is taking away all my energy but that's okay."
"I hope it will be a cute baby."
"I'm sure it will."
"With her two parents, there's no problem." Marian smiled.
Theresa glared at her. She knows ??!
"Oh, Zacky didn't tell you I know?"
Theresa turned to Zack, who was looking away, blushing.
"No... how... how did you learn it?"
"He told me." Theresa's eyes went wide. "Don't worry, he didn't want to. It was the first time he heard you were pregnant, at the hospital. At the moment he thought about it he had say it out loud. So I learn like that."
Theresa couldn't help but laugh. Zacky turned to her "you're mean!" He pouted. She came closer and kissed his cheek. He took her in his arms, kissing her deeply on the lips. As he kissed her, he let one of his hand on the belly. They finally pulled away, to look at each other.
Suddenly she felt a sharp pain between her thighs. She screamed. She felt something. She put her hand between her thighs. And felt a liquid. As she took er hand up, she saw blood on it. She turned to Zack. He was terrified. Wide eyes. Hands shaking. She looked at Marian, who already had her phone in her hands.
"Zacky, you take Reese to the back row of my car. Stay with her. I call and drive."
Zacky stood up, and helped Theresa up. But she couldn't the pain was too strong. She closed her eyes. And opened them back suddenly when she felt herself going up. Zacky was holding her, princess way.
He jogged as quickly as he could to the car, where his mom was waiting for them. He sat Reese down and sat next to her. She was screaming in pain. He didn't understand. What was that? Was it a problem? Or the normal pregnancy? It shouldn't hurt her like that... something might have happened.... Saying that he was worry would have been a huge understatement.

Time passed so fast, that Zacky didn't really understood what was happening until the nurse put the baby into his arms.
Reese and his mom were looking at him. The little baby seemed to be so small, so tiny, in his arms.
But for Zacky, everything had disappear. He was alone on earth with that baby. He was looking at it. At her. She was as crumpled and wrinkled as every other baby. He had never understood how people could find a new born 'beautifull'. But right now he didn't give a shit. He had his baby in his arms. His princess. And that was all that mattered. Everything else was nothing.
The baby wasn't crying. She had her eyes closed. Zacky slowly stroked her small cheek with his finger.
This minuscule human being is gonna change my whole life.
He was smiling. He was happy. He had his baby in his arms. Slowly she opened her eyes. She looked at him.
His heart was beating like cray. She had the same eyes as him. The green ones.
She started moving. He rocked her slowly, to calm her down. She rose her hand, and wrapped her minuscule finger around his big own.
He looked at it. At her little hand.
"Hey, you recognize me? It's Daddy."
He bent down and kissed her forehead.
Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He rose his head, to stare into Matt's eyes. He was shocked. Zacky just stared.

Marian took her phone out of her pocket. She rose it, and took a picture of Zacky holding Summer. She smiled.
"They're cute." She said.
"Yeah they are." Theresa said. The two person she loved the most. She was smiling like fool.
They two heard someone knocking. Then Matt and Val came in. Marian had called them not long after they came to the hospital. Her parents should be there in not long, neither.
That was the moment Zacky choose to speak. By far the BEST moment to say: " Hey, you recognize me? It's Daddy"
Everyone's eyes went wide. But he didn't even seemed to see anyone around him.
Matt was staring at him. And seeing that Zacky hadn't even noticed his presence, he walked to him and put his hand on his shoulder.
Zacky rose his head. And his eyes went wide. He blinked like a hundred times before Matt talk.
"What did you just say?" He was angry. It was obvious. But Zacky couldn't spoke. He was just staring. His whole mind was blank.
"Was it true?" Matt asked, his grip on Zacky's shoulder tightening. Once more, Zacky stayed silent.
"It is." Theresa said. Matt turned to her. "He's the dad."
"What the fuck? Zack I need an explain right now."
"I-I-I'm s-sorry Matt! We wanted to tell you... but it never seemed to be the good moment, we didn't want you to get mad!"
"So it was better to not tell me at all!"
"No it was stupid but we-" he was cut off by Summer starting to cry. "Shhhh" Zacky whispered, to calm her down. He had already completely forgotten Matt. But it didn't work, she was still screaming.
"Give her to me" Theresa said. He slowly and carefully pulled Summer into her arms, with a sad pout on his face. He wanted to be able to calm her down. And mostly, he just didn't want to let her go. Theresa laughed. "Don't pout at me!" He smiled and kissed her forehead, as she bent down to look at the baby and to see that she had already calmed down.
Then they two remember that they were other people in the room. They rose their head. To find Matt looking at them with wide eyes. And Val and Marian with a huge smile.
"Are you together?" Matt asked.
Zacky and Theresa gazed at each other. Then smiled.
"We are" Zacky proudly said.
Matt whispered something among the lines of "need time to think" and went out of the room.
They stayed silent.
"Don't worry, he's not that mad." Val explained. "He's just upset that you haven't talk to him. He would have preferred if you had told him, instead of discovering like that. But he will be okay. He suspected that you were together. It's so obvious. Oh and Congratulations! You'll make perfect parents!" She smiled. The two new parents smiled widely.

And exactly as she said, Matt was okay with them. And her parents were just happy: they knew Zacky, and they liked him.
They had named their baby Summer James Baker.
Zacky and Theresa couldn't be happiest.

*A year later*
Zacky was coming back from tour today. Theresa was exited. And Summer was too. Her first birthday. Even if she didn't understood it.
She heard a knock on the door. She ran to the door, where Zacky, his hands full of bags, was walking inside. She jumped into his arms and kissed him. He let his bags fall on the floor and hugged her. They both pulled away to reach some air.
"I missed you" she said. "I missed you too." He smiled. "But I've missed someone else." He said as his smiled grown wider.
She laughed and lead him to Summer's room, taking a bag with her. He went inside of her room, and carefully took her off her bed. She opened her eyes. She smiled, recognizing her dad.
"Hey baby girl!" He carried her at eye level, pulling his forehead against hers. She pulled her little hand on his cheek. And he smiled. "I love you, Summer" he whispered. He kissed her noise. She smiled. Theresa hugged him from behind.
"You're the best dad."
He smiled widely. He took Summer against him in a huge hug. He turned around, and wrapped Theresa in the hug.
"I love you, Reese."
"I love you too." They kissed each other.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, Zacky, but she should sleep. It's late." He nodded, and put her back in her bed.
They walked out of the room, to their own. At the second she closed the door, he pushed her to the wall, kissing her roughly.

They spend the next day at home, playing with Sumner. And they decided to watch movies.
The first one would be corpse bride, since it was her favorite.
He was becoming a little nervous. He had thought about what he was about to do for what felt like years. He was sure, now. But he was still nervous.
She turned the movie on, and went on the bed, her head on his shoulder.
He was looking at her. Slowly, he took her chin in his hands to make her look up. He bent down, pulling his forehead against hers. They were staring into each other's eyes.
In the film, Victor started his vows. And Zacky was saying them, too.
"With the hands, I will lift your sorrows."
Even if victor stopped after saying the wrong word, Zacky said the following.
"Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine."
He stopped and took something behind him, just moving his arms.
His arms went back to her, with a box in his hand.
"With this candle, I will light your way in darkness."
And he finally opened it, revealing a beautiful ring, with a single diamond on it.
"With the ring, I ask you to be mine"
She stayed silent. She was crying. He didn't know how to analyse her reaction... a was she happy? Or sad?
She noticed his interrogation, and said:"yeah, Zacky, I wanna be yours."
He smiled. And kissed her, passionately.
"I love you" she whispered when he pulled away.
"I love you too, Mrs Baker."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's finish! Hope you've liked it!!