Lunar Ellipse

Prologue

Have you ever been in a moment where you had to choose between right or wrong? Well this wasn't it. This was the time to choose who to save. Who lives. Who dies. But what if you don't know this. What if you fling yourself in front of someone but then someone else is hurt in the process. What if everything happened the way you didn't want it to? What if you returned to the town where you lost your entire family? But found that they weren't all dead? What if you aren't human? What if there are bigger demons in the world that most people don't know about? Would you go it alone? Would you seek help from those who offer it? Would you side with evil and hope it protects the ones you love? Would you fight and risk the chance of them all being slaughtered? Would you fight until your last dying breath? Would you leave to save them? I WOULD!

Emily Hale is a young, vibrant sixteen year old. Like most kids her age, she wants to have fun and make stupid decisions. But carrying a huge supernatural secret stops her from being immature. She ha to keep control at all times. At the age of ten she lost everything. Her home. Her family. Her friends. She was carted off to a foster home. Now old enough to make her own decisions she visits the small town of Beacon Hills one last time. But doesn't leave when things unfold. Those she believed dead are back. But problems arise and threaten to destroy her new found happiness. She falls in love, but can she make it work whilst trying to protect all her loved ones...