Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Prologue (Andy's POV)

"Take your crosses
I'll live without them
Standing wet in holy rain.
When you were baptized
Ignored the problem
That's when I watched you seal your grave.

I tried to save you
But let you drink the pain
A final song now we both know.
So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Words as weapons
Pierce into you
So self-righteous, have it your way
I'm alive and now I'm burning
Say a prayer to end today

I tried to save you
But let you drink the pain
A final song now we both know.
So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Never let you steal my after life
Never let you steal my after life

So I'm not givin' up
Won't let you suffocate me
You find your hell is home.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

I don't owe you anything
You'll only die a dream forgotten.
I've got my pride so hear me sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin."

My voice rang out in it's enigmatic nature, it was the last show of our tour and I was excited to get home and be with the one girl that held me together, my Dragonfly, Juliet. Juliet and I began dating a year and a half ago and she's been the best thing that's ever happened to me. She's also a singer, of Automatic Loveletter. I love her and I would take a damn bullet for her. A smile came across my face as the crowd cheered brightly and the fireworks went off, I didn't know why, but whenever they did launch off, it made me feel like a superstar. I took a bow and I headed backstage. When I did, Juliet leaped into my arms and she kissed me deeply and I was indeed surprised to see her. We broke apart and I smiled brightly.

"Dragonfly," I murmured. She returned my smile and pecked my cheek.

"White Rabbit," She whispered. White Rabbit was my nickname that she'd given me. I then heard Bam clear his throat and I laughed.

"Great show, Biersack," Bam said.

"Thank you, Margera," I replied.

Bam and I met when he came to the Warped tour a couple years ago, he's infamous for skateboarding and being in Jackass. A legendary stuntman. We kinda hit it off and he's one of my best friends. Juliet headed off to give me and Bam some time to talk. When she left, Bam's face got serious. uh-oh. Something's happening.

"Six," Bam said. "There's something you need to know. Juliet's been cheating on you."

I narrowed my eyes. What? Juliet wouldn't do that to me. You better not be talking out your ass, Margera.

"Are you saying that to say that or are you being serious?" I asked.

"Six. Would I lie to you? Look, I'll show you." Bam whipped out his Iphone and he pulled up a video that he took, I saw Juliet heading off to one of her yoga sessions, and she wasn't alone. There was another guy, and she was holding hands with him. What the fuck?! Anger started to run through my veins like the most toxic venom. I gritted my teeth in fury. That fucking bitch. She's dead. Dead. I turned away and punched the wall. Goddamnit! Fucking hell! I then headed off to find Juliet. When I did find her, her face changed.

"White Rabbit? What's wrong.."

"Cut the crap, Juliet." Darkness filled my voice. "I know what you did. And don't bullshit me."

"Andy-"

"Save it. You cheated on me, you bitch. Bam showed me the video. I trusted you and you stabbed me in the fucking back? I can't even look at you the same way anymore. We're done. Done." I retorted, coldly, like ice.

Tears welled up in her eyes and I looked away, not giving her one taste of remorse.

"I think it's best if you leave, Juliet." Bam said. "Now. While you still have a chance or I'll make you leave."

I leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath and trying to wrap my head around this. I couldn't believe her. I gave her everything. I fucking loved her and she betrayed me. Stabbed me in the back when I wasn't even looking. I buried my face in my hands as rage filled tears came into my eyes. No. You will not cry, Andy. I thought. She's not worth the fight or the pain. She ain't worth it. I had to disappear from here and that's what I did. I headed for the bus and headed inside. I locked myself in my room and I'd forgotten that I left the radio on, because I heard 'Snuff' by Slipknot playing and I turned it up, letting Corey Taylor speak for me.

'So save your breath, I will not hear.
I think I made it very clear.
You couldn't hate enough to love.
Is that supposed to be enough?
I only wish you weren't my friend.
Then I could hurt you in the end.
I never claimed to be a saint...
My own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie to keep control...
My love was punished long ago
If you still care, don't ever let me know
If you still care, don't ever let me know..'

Corey's right. I thought. If she still cares, she'd better not let me know. I then took all the pictures I had of me and her and decided to light them on fire. When I saw the pictures burning, I felt a bit better and threw the remains out the window of the bus. Whatever. I'm done. I hope I never see her fucking face again because if I do, all hell's gonna break loose. The song changed and 'Burn' by Papa Roach began to play and I found myself singing with Jacoby Shaddix's voice and it began to soothe the blow a bit easier. First Scout and now her, it seems like I can't fucking trust anyone without some sort of betrayal happening. I sighed, maybe it was for the better. I couldn't deal with it anymore. Maybe just focusing on my band and my music will be for the better. 'Hesitate' by Stone Sour came on and that one song hit home. Tears glazed my eyes and fell down my face. It was really over. It was. At least the pain was my reminder that everything I gave her was real and I loved her. I found myself singing softly with Corey Taylor's voice there as well.

I then headed on Twitter on my phone to let the fans know that Juliet and I called it off. That was probably the hardest thing I ever did, but it had to be done. I'll get over Juliet and I'll find someone else to pick up my pieces, but right now, BVB was all that mattered to me and my success. Sure, the press were gonna be all over it, but I didn't care. I really didn't give a living shit. All this is is simple: bittersweet memories that'll fade away with time. My phone rang and I then grabbed it.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Six. I forgot to tell you. There's a skate show tomorrow," Bam said. "Come hang out. It'll take your mind off of Juliet."

He was right about one thing. I had to get Juliet off my mind. I sighed deeply and then lit up a cigarette. I took the first hit and let it all sink in.

"Allright. I'll go, Margera." I told him.

"Sweet. See you tomorrow." Bam replied. I hung up my phone and decided to get some sleep. There was no point in telling the guys that Juliet and I were through. It hurt just thinking about it.

The following morning, I met up with Bam and Rob Dyrdek at the skate demo and show. Bam and Rob had finished their practice sessions when I met up with them.

"How're you taking it, Six?" Bam asked.

"It's hard, but it's going away slowly everyday," I told him. "It was bound to happen at some point and I knew that Juliet wasn't the girl deep down inside for me."

"She ain't worth the battle," Rob cut in, "She obviously lost the one thing she won't get back. That shit's on her shoulders now."

I couldn't help but agreeing with Dyrdek. Juliet's not worth it anymore, it's all on her now. I thought. I then saw another skater grind a rail. She or at least what I thought, was the most amazing thing I ever lay my eyes on. She had long dark red hair, grey eyes, she was wearing a Young And Reckless tanktop, black jeans and DC's and she had an Element beanie on her head and Electric Sunglasses. She took my breath away. She was so beautiful.

"Whoa," I said. Bam and Rob looked over at me. "Who's the girl?"

"Lacey Blackburn," Rob explained. "Multi time X Games champion, and two time Street League Champion. One of the best skaters I got."

Lacey. I thought. A cheesy smile came across my face as I watched her skate. She was truly one of a kind.

"Easy, Six. She's got a boyfriend." Bam said. My smile vanished. Damn. She's already taken. Fuck. Must all the beautiful ones be taken? I dug my nails into my palms.

"Yeah," Rob muttered. "A real fucked up one." Bam smacked Rob on the head and I chuckled. Well, she was something to me.