Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 6

The next morning, Andy and I took a flight back to LA for me to hang out with Rob at the Fantasy Factory or Dyrdek Enterprises, his warehouse. I was really comfortable in my first class seat with Andy, who had his hand in mine and was making soft circles with his fingers on the back of my hand, which felt really good. I sighed and decided to shut my eyes and I leaned my head on Andy's shoulder. He smirked and wrapped his arm around me, holding me to him. I could feel his other hand stroking my exposed scar that went from my left shoulder to my elbow. I groaned a little and he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"You're so beautiful, Faith." He whispered. I opened my eyes and I met his ice blue stare. He moved my hair from my eyes and he stroked my jaw line.

"Thank you, Light." I replied. Andy lifted my chin and he kissed me gently before letting me get back to sleep.

When I did wake up again, Andy and I had arrived in LA, and I was feeling really excited to introduce him to Rob and Drama. We had taken a cab to the Fantasy Factory, which was about ten miles from the airport. I was extremely tired, Andy noticed it too.

"Jet-lagged, Faith?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah, Light." I replied, stifling a yawn. He wrapped his arm around me, giving me a place to lay until we arrived at the warehouse. I yawned and leaned into Andy and he smiled, pressing his lips to mine gently and kissing the bridge of my nose. I giggled before closing my eyes.

"Faith. Lacey. Wake up, baby." Andy whispered. "We're here."

My eyes shot open and all the jet lag I felt was gone. I was just happy to hang out with Rob and Drama and Chanel. I grabbed my board and Andy and I headed for the building.

"So, this is it?" Andy asked. I nodded, eagerly.

"Yeah. This is Dyrdek Enterprises." I replied as we walked inside. I saw Chanel's head pop up and she smiled her professional smile at me and Andy. I just leaned against her desk.

"Hey, Chanel," I said. Chanel looked me over before really smiling bright at me.

"Lacey!" She squealed. "It's so good to see you again!"

"Yeah, you too." I replied. "Oh. Chanel, this is Andy Biersack. Andy, this is Chanel. She's Rob's receptionist and a part time rapper."

"Nice to meet you." Andy said, calmly. I smirked as I saw her mouth drop.

"Wait. Andy Biersack? Holy shit! You're from Black Veil Brides! You guys are popping!" Chanel replied, making Andy laugh.

"Thanks." Andy replied and I giggled softly.

"So, is Rob in?" I asked.

"Yep. Let me ring him for you." Chanel said before turning to dial the phone. She put it on speaker.

"Hello?!" I heard Rob's voice on the opposite line, making me and Andy laugh.

"Rob. Lacey's here and she has someone with her." Chanel said, nicely.

"Send her in." Rob replied. Chanel hung up the phone and we followed her into the main part of the warehouse where I saw Rob and Drama doing a skate session. I then grabbed my board and skated over to them. Andy caught up with me.

"Lacey." Rob said. I hugged him and I hugged Drama.

"Dyrdek." I replied.

"So, this must be Andy, right?" Rob said, as he extended his hand to Andy. "Welcome to the Fantasy Factory."

"Thanks, Rob." Andy replied.

"Well, since you've here, come on. Have some fun." Rob told us. I nodded.

"We might." Andy winked at me and Rob got a disgusted look on his face. Drama started laughing. I giggled.

"Not that kind of fun. Y'all are sick minded." I heard him curse under his breath before Drama cleared his throat.

"Oh. Andy, this is Chris 'Drama' Pfaff. He's the creator of Young & Reckless." I made a gesture at how me and Drama were both wearing Y&R. Drama and Andy shook hands before I went to skate with Rob. Andy watched as I started skating. I did a flip to fakie over the Wild Grinders hubba and grinded a rail before olling down the stairs. Andy then caught me in his arms, making me squeal in surprise and he kissed my cheek. I then put my hands over his. I looked into his ice blue eyes.

"I should teach you how to skate," I told him. Andy chuckled and he touched my face.

"Faith. Me and skateboarding don't mix." He replied. I smirked, escaping his rather comfortable embrace and grabbing my board.

"Come on. Try, Light. For me?" I asked, giving him my best puppy dog stare. Andy sighed and then he took my board.

"Fine. But, you owe me."

He placed my board on the ground before trying to stand on it. The board swerved and he fell. I giggled and Rob laughed.

"See?" He got up, feeling humiliated and handed me my board back. I then took his hands in mine and pulled him to me. I moved the bang in front of his eye away so that I could stare into his perfect ice blue eyes.

"Yeah. You have a lot of work to do." I told him. "But, you tried. That's all that matters to me, Light."

Andy smiled and he gave me a deep kiss. I slipped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me as his hands moved down my body and lay on my hips. I could feel his cold lip ring against my mouth and I then heard Rob gag. I flipped Rob off, causing him to laugh before I broke away. I think I'm in love. My heart is telling me that. Andy has been the best. He replaces Blaze by a long shot. I then escaped from Andy and ran to the foam pit and did a backflip. Andy then clapped his hands at the sight of my flexibility before I pulled him in with me.

"Damn it, Faith!" He said, chuckling. I smiled as I squirmed over to him. Andy then snaked his arms around me and I sighed, laying my head on him.

"I didn't know you were flexible," Andy whispered in my ear.

"Well, Light. There's a lot that you don't know about me." I replied. Andy kissed me behind my ear, causing a shiver to escape me.

"It makes me wanna learn more about you, Faith." He told me.

"And I want to know more about you, my Light." I told him. Andy kissed me gently and he stroked my hair.

"Well, I'm an open book. If you want to know something, feel free to ask, baby." He said.

"Good."

Andy and i got out of the foam pit and I continued my skating session with Rob and Drama.