Sequel: My Fallen Angel

Faith In Light

Chapter 7

The next day, I had another demo with Rob and Bam. I decided to wear my Black Veil Brides shirt, my Element beanie and my black jeans. My hair was down and I grabbed my Electric sunglasses. I was ready to go and ready to skate my mind off with my friends. Andy had a show, so he couldn't come, but he and I would meet up later. I headed out with Bam and Rob out to the demo, which was at Huntington Beach, further from LA. But, luckily, Rob had signed with a company called Action Shot, which was a camera that you can put on your board or whatever and you can record your tricks while they're being done. It was a nifty little gadget. So, I stuck one to my board and was gonna skate with it. Bam and I sat in the back of Rob's white Chevy SUV, goofing off until I heard one of Andy's songs play on the radio. I then prodded Rob in the side.

"Ow, Lace!" He cried, making me laugh. "Why'd you do that?"

"Andy's song is on the radio, smartass. Turn it up." I told him. Rob then laughed and turned up the song, which was 'In The End' by Black Veil Brides. I then hummed along with the tune while Bam started rocking out, making me laugh. Rob nodded his head along with Andy's voice. It made me miss him. I sighed, but I had a demo, hopefully it would make me forget that. The song ended, making me feel better, because I heard Andy's perfect voice and then another song came on, turns out it was 'Red' by Taylor Swift. Bam groaned and covered his ears with his beanie. Bam wasn't too big when it came to Taylor Swift, but I was a fan of her music. I giggled. I then decided to sing with her voice. When I did, Bam looked at me, his eyes were wide at how clear my voice was.

"Wow. Your voice is amazing, Lace. You need to sing more." Bam told me.

"Well, thanks. But, I don't sing much." I replied.

"I agree with Margera." Rob said. "Your voice is flawless, Lace. it needs to be heard. I'm sure Andy would love to hear you sing."

I then thought about it. Andy has never heard me sing, maybe it could be a good thing, letting him hear what I have in store. It might actually be a good idea.

"Maybe I should let him hear me sing." I said, pretending to pick off the silver nail polish on my fingers. On my third finger, I got the BVB butterfly painted on my silver nail. I smiled at the little design and then Rob parked the car at the local skatepark. Bam, Rob and I got out, and a bunch of our fans cheered for us. I put my Electric sunglasses back on as the sunlight shined brightly in my eyes. Bam and I signed autographs and hung out with a few lucky fans until the demo started. Bam, Rob and I headed for the bowl first.

"Please welcome, Lacey Blackburn, Bam Margera and Rob Dyrdek!"

The crowd cheered as we began skating. As I was grinding a rail, I saw a familiar face. It wasn't Andy. It was my ex, Blaze. He was watching me. I landed and got nervous. I didn't want to skate after that. Bam stopped skating and he came over to me.

"What's the matter, Lace?" He asked.

"He's here."

"Who?" Rob came up and he stood beside us.

"Blaze. He's here."

Bam instantly got pissed and so did Rob. I was scared, because I had no idea what Blaze was going to do or what he had in store. I gulped.

"I thought I told that little shit to leave you alone," Bam said. "Looks like I gotta kick more sense into him."

"Count me in," Rob replied. "I still have a bone to pick with that bitch."

"Stop." I whimpered.

Bam and Rob stared at me with an 'are you crazy?' expression, which I ignored. Maybe Blaze wanted to fix things, but I wasn't gonna get back together with him. Because, I was dating Andy now. I moved on. My heart belonged to Andy. Not him. Not anymore. We continued skating for the rest of the time being until the demo was over. Blaze still stayed, but I knew I had to face him and tell him that whatever he was going to say wasn't gonna make a difference. I grabbed my board and headed in his direction before Bam grabbed me by the wrist.

"Be careful." Bam said. "If he hits you, he's getting his ass kicked. Again."

"I will." I replied.

I then headed for Blaze, who was leaning against the tree and I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Blaze." I said.

"Lacey." He replied. "You look good."

"Thanks. So, what do you want?"

"Look, baby, I'm sorry for hurting you and doing all those things.."

"Stop. It isn't gonna make a difference. I'm dating someone else now. Someone who will actually treat me right," I told him. Blaze then got mad and glared at me.

"What makes you think I didn't treat you right? I did!"

"Well, it wasn't. Andy's doing better than you are."

"Andy?"

"Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides, surprised you haven't heard of him. He's a better lover than you are." I retorted. "I love him. Not you. So, I'm not getting back together with you."

Blaze was enraged and he tried to hurt me again, but Bam had stopped him. He stood in front of me, glaring Blaze down and Rob stood beside me, his arm around me.

"Listen, you little shit. I told you to leave Lacey alone. She wants you gone. She has a new life with Andy. Now, do me a favor and leave before I bash your skull in the concrete." Bam said, calmly.

"I'd listen to him if I were you, you bitch." Rob said. Blaze grunted and he left. I then played with the key necklace on my neck, squeezing it tightly, wishing Andy was with me in the moment.

"Let's get out of here and get you back to Andy." Rob told me. I nodded and we left to the venue that was in Huntington Beach. I was just happy to see Andy. Rob dropped me off and I headed to the dressing room. I then headed in. Andy was all dressed up. He had black makeup up his arms and on his chest and stomach, which was exposed to me and I smiled brightly. Andy returned my smile before pulling me to him.

"Hey, beautiful." He murmured. I looked into his perfect ice blue stare, as he brushed his hand against my face.

"Hey." I whispered, smiling brightly. He then kissed me, really softly and I wrapped my arms around him. When we broke apart, he pressed his lips to my forehead and ruffled my hair a little. I giggled softly. How was I gonna tell him that I saw Blaze today? I thought. He saw that I was lost in thought and he caressed my face again.

"What's the matter, Faith?" He asked, his voice was soft.

"Light, something happened today while I was with Rob and Bam." I told him.

"What was it?" Andy stroked my hair. "Tell me, Faith."

"I ran into Blaze." The words dripped out of my mouth like water fell down a waterfall. Andy turned from my perfect match to a shade of anger I'd never seen before.

"Did he hurt you?" He said, digging his nails into his palms in rage.

I shook my head, trying to reassure him that Blaze didn't raise a finger on me. Andy's anger began to disappear.

"Bam stopped him, Light. He didn't hurt me." I said. Andy then nodded and pulled me close to him again.

"I just don't want him around you, Faith." He explained. "I love you and I'll kill him if he even shows his face around you again."

I froze. Did Andy just tell me that he loves me? I thought. My eyes widened in shock.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"You heard me. I love you." He cupped my face in his hands, they were warm and soft.

"Andy." I whispered, placing my hands over his. "I love you too."

He smiled brightly and he kissed me deeply and passionately. His hands ran down my body, clutching me closer to him, I dug my nails into his bare back, making him moan a little in his throat as his cool lip ring touched my skin. He broke away and started to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the heat of pleasure as it shot through my veins. He then nipped at my neck, making me giggle until a knock on the door made him jump, making me laugh.

"Come on, lovebirds!" CC said. "Let's go!"

Andy laughed and he took my hand before we headed out of the dressing room and before he went onstage, he just pecked my cheek and I blushed. Damn it. I thought. He smirked and headed out onstage, begining the concert with 'Rebel Love Song'.