‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 28

Another warm day greeted me as I headed over to Carey and Alicia's house. I was going to spend some time with my niece and their lovely daughter, Willow. Willow was born a couple years ago and she was the greatest thing that ever happened to Carey. Carey's marriage had straightened out because of her being born. Willow was the best niece I could've asked for. I drove my news 1967 black Chevy Impala over to the house. When I did, Carey opened the door and he came outside with Willow in his arm. Willow was nearly asleep, her blond curls reached past her shoulders and when she saw me, her head popped up and she smiled.

"Auntie Lacey!" She said, in her little high pitched voice. Carey put her in the seat and she crawled over to hug me and I hugged her back.

"Hi, my little Willow Tree." I said, calling her by her nickname.

"You take care of her, Firefly." Carey told me. I nodded and Willow settled in the seat as I put her seat belt on and we took off. I needed some time with my niece. I figured I wanted to teach her how to skate today or at least cruise on a board. I took her to the skatepark. I grabbed my board and I lifted Willow into my arm and I carried her and walked over to Bam and Rob, who were finishing up a session. Rob and Bam's faces had bright smiles.

"Aw. Who's this little one?" Bam asked.

"This is Willow. My niece. She's Carey's daughter. You know, Carey Hart?" I said. Bam nodded, as he extended a hand to Willow, she hid her face in my shoulder.

"Aw. She's shy." Rob said. "It's okay, sweetie. I won't hurt you."

Willow lifted her head and she gave Rob a sweet smile. Rob put his hand out and Willow put her hand in his. I smiled brightly.

"She likes you, Dyrdek." Bam said. Rob smiled and he patted Willow's hair.

"Well, at least I don't look like I scare kids everyday, unlike you, Margera." Rob replied. I giggled and Bam rolled his eyes and I heard a little soft noise, turned out to be Willow. She was giggling too.

"Hey, I made her laugh! Score!" Bam told me and I laughed. Willow then moved and she extended her hands out to Rob.

"I guess she likes you, Rob." I explained. "She wants you to hold her."

Rob then opened his arms and I handed Willow over to Rob and Rob cradled her gently.

"Say hi to Rob, Willow." I said.

"Hi." She said, in her cute high-pitched voice. She was so cute and her voice was adorable.

Whenever she talked, her voice sounded like wind chimes blowing back and forth.

I then left to skate for a little bit and cruised on my board, doing tricks here and there, I did a board slide and a kickflip to laser flip and I did a tailslide and a manual. I looked over at Bam and Rob who were playing with Willow. It was so cute. I then took a shot on my phone of Bam, Rob and Willow. I kicked up my board and I sat on the concrete and opened up Twitter.

Faith_Blackburn: Skating day with robdyrdek, Bam_Margera and my lovely niece, Willow. hartluck and Pink's beautiful daughter.

It made me realize, that I would be a great mother if I had a daughter as adorable as Willow. I smiled. I'm sure Andy would love having a little one around. He could teach her how to sing and I'd teach her all my skating skills. Well, I haven't been feeling all too good. I've been sick these past few days, and I had no idea what was the cause and my period was late. Then I realized. I might be pregnant. I froze. There was only one way to find out if it was true or not. I had to stop and get a test after I dropped Willow off. I sighed and I kicked up my board. If I'm pregnant, I might have to give up skating because skating would danger the baby and I would have a miscarriage. I continued on with the session and played more with Willow, Rob and Bam.

Later on, I took Willow home and I headed over to the store to buy a pregnancy test and I headed home. I paused outside the house and I took a deep breath. Whatever happens, happens. If you have a little one, that's great. If not, you and Andy can try again later. I thought and I headed inside.

Andy was laying on the couch with Phantom and Crow. Phantom was curled up on his chest and Crow was in his lap. I smiled at the amazing sight of my husband. Andy's eyes met mine and a smile came across his face. Crow and Phantom jumped down and Phantom rubbed his body against my leg and I petted him as he purred. Andy then took my wrist and he pulled me to him. I looked into his icy blue eyes. He brushed his hand against my face.

"Hey, beautiful." He murmured. I smiled and I kissed him gently. He returned the kiss, as I slipped my arms around him and tightened them gently. We pulled away and I saw a soft shimmer in his blue eyes. He pressed his lips to my temple. I then went over to get the test and he looked at me.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked, straight out of the blue. I looked into his soft eyes and shook my head. I had no idea if I was or not. But I was going to find out.

"I don't know, Light. But I'm gonna go find out." I replied and I headed upstairs to the bathroom to take the test. When I finally took the test, it came out positive. My jaw dropped. My God. I'm pregnant. I screamed in delight and then Andy popped his head in.

"Well, Faith?" He asked.

"Light. I'm pregnant." I said. Andy's jaw dropped in shock.

"Are you serious?" I heard the excitement in his voice and I leaned against the wall and I nodded. Andy then picked me up and spun me around, making me giggle softly.

"Yes," I murmured.

"This is insane." He told me. "I can't wait to tell the guys. They're gonna freak."

I then gripped his arm gently and he stroked my face gently.

"Wait. I want to surprise them. At the end of your show, I'll tell them and the BVB Army," I said. Andy kissed my temple softly.

"Great idea." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and I chuckled softly. "You're gonna be a great mom, Faith."

I kissed him softly and I knew that he was right. I was going to be the best mom for our little one and he was going to be the best dad as well.

"You're gonna be the best dad too, Light." I reassured him. "I love you."

He kissed me deeply and passionately and I fell into his touch. His hands ran down my body and he slid his hands lay on my hips. He then pulled me to the direction of the bed and pulled me in for a few hours of pure bliss.