‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 5

The next morning, it seemed like all the chaos was gone with Juliet. Turns out that she'll be in jail for a few months and Andy placed a restraining order on her, so that she would finally leave us alone and quit trying to ruin our relationship. The sun hit me as I pulled my Young & Reckless hat backwards and began skating. It always felt good to skate, I could always breathe afterwards and it would clear out my mind of all the things that haunted me or bothered the living hell out of me. I did a few kickflips to show off and I went over to the rail to do a boardslide and a laser flip while in the air. I landed gracefully. Bam rolled his eyes and Rob laughed softly and I smirked. It just felt good to breathe again without Juliet breathing down my neck or Andy's. I sighed gently as a smirk came across his face. I narrowed my eyes.

"What, Rob?" I asked.

"Just wanted to say, since I'm marrying you and Andy, I'm in charge of your engagement party," Rob replied. What? I wanted Bam to be in charge. But Rob agreed to be the one who marries me and Andy, so I guess I could leave it to Rob to do it. I then considered it and nodded.

"I wanted Bam to do it, but if you want to do it, Rob, go ahead." I replied. "Just don't half-ass it. Andy'll kill you if you do."

Rob smiled and he nodded as I went to skate. I already had the idea that he was gonna do the engagement party at the Fantasy Factory. Knowing that meant one thing, he was gonna make this big. I sighed softly. Let's just hope Rob doesn't go over the top. I thought. The black diamond sparkled on my finger and it made another smile come across my lips. It was all happening. I was in love again and I had moved on with a new chapter in my life. Which brought me to Andy. For once, I was able to breathe without hearing the name 'Blaze' in my head for now. I was looking forward to having Andy as mine forever and to become his wife. I finished the session and I was glad to be back in LA because Kat was meeting with me to go shopping for a dress for the engagement party tonight. I needed some girl time with Kat and I missed her because I was on the road with Andy and doing my skate things as well.

I gave Rob one big hug before Bam took me to High Voltage, Kat's shop to meet with her. I hadn't seen her since that amazing night; the night that Andy proposed to me at his show. I headed inside. The scent of ink and the sounds of machines going ablaze was my welcome wagon. I smiled.

"Lacey!" I heard Kat's voice. She had her hair back to black again, and it had some blue and purple in it, it looked really cool. I gave her a huge hug, which she returned.

"It's good to see you, Kat." I said.

"You too, babe!" She squealed softly, making me laugh. "You ready?"

"Yep." I responded.

"Cool. Hey, Dan, can you watch the shop for a bit? Lacey and I are gonna run and do a few things."

"Gotcha, Kat." I heard the similar british accent of Dan Smith, who was leaning against the counter. "Oh, and Lacey, congratulations."

"Thanks, Dan." I gave him a hug. Dan's a really good artist with colors and his work's legendary, as good as Kat's. Kat and I headed out and we got inside her Bentley. We went shopping at one of the most awesome boutiques ever, a gothic boutique. I found the perfect dress, it was blood red and it had a studded belt and it was corset like. Kat and I then went and got our nails done, I got my nails painted black with blood red tips. It made the black diamond on my finger sparkle like no tomorrow. I had my hair done, curled and pulled into a french braid.

That night, I was excited for Andy to see my dress and my complete outfit. I had black eyeshadow over my eyes, crimson lip stick, the corset dress fitting every inch of my body and showing off every curve. I then headed out and when I saw Andy, his mouth dropped. I smirked as he pulled me to him.

"Wow, Faith. You look gorgeous," He murmured, kissing my forehead. The smirk turned into a smile.

"Thank you, Light. You don't look bad yourself," I replied. My fiancé looked perfect, all in black, he wore his black leather and jean jacket, his had a long black button down shirt, his black jeans and his trademark combat boots. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. We then headed out to the Fantasy Factory for the engagement party. When we arrived at the Fantasy Factory, I was instantly embraced by Rob. The party looked amazing and not to over the top. He had a whole gothic theme going, of black and dark red and I saw that he'd gotten a cake with black and red frosting and everything was right. I smiled brightly.

"What do you think?" Rob asked.

"I love it," I replied.

"It's killer. Great job, Dyrdek." Andy said, as Rob high fived him and I rolled my eyes.

"Lacey?" I then turned around and I saw my old friend and current motocross racer, Carey Hart. My mouth dropped and he began to laugh.

"Carey!" I ran over to hug him, which he accepted instantly. Carey and I met when I was doing a demo back in Vegas. We became close friends ever since.

"It's so good to see you, little firefly." He called me by my nickname. He called me 'Firefly' because I always had a fire deep within me, a deep passion.

"You too, Carey."

"Congratulations on your engagement. So, who are you getting hitched to?" He asked. I turned and pointed Andy out, who was talking with Rob and Bam.

"Andy Biersack?! Are you serious?"

"Yep." I told him. "Come on, I'll introduce you to him."

Carey and I headed over to where Rob and Andy were hanging out and Carey shook hands with Rob. I was surprised that Carey and Rob knew each other. Andy wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his side.

"Carey, this is my fiancé, Andy Biersack." I made a gesture. "Andy, this is.."

"Holy shit, you're Carey Hart! It's a pleasure to meet you." Andy's voice was full of shock and surprise. Andy shook Carey's hand with his free hand, that wasn't on my shoulder. I smiled. I just leaned close to Andy as he and Carey had a decent conversation.

"You seem perfect for my little firefly. She's been looking for a light in her life since that douche, Blaze came in." Carey said. "I'm happy for you two. As long as you don't hurt her."

"I promise you, Carey, I won't hurt Lacey. I love her too much to even think about doing that to her." Andy replied and I looked up at him. Andy smiled and he kissed me gently and he kissed my temple.

"Then I leave her in your hands." He responded. "Take care of her, Biersack."

Carey was the brother I never had. He cared a lot about me and he loved me like a little sister.

"I'll take care of her. I promise." Andy said.

The night went on with a special performance by Avenged Sevenfold, that Bam rigged up and HIM as well. Ville Valo and Matt Shadows wished both Andy and I a congratulations on our engagement. It turned out to be one of the best nights of my existence, because I had my loving friends with me and my loving fiance and it would be something I would never forget any time soon.