‹ Prequel: Faith In Light
Sequel: Die for You

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 4

I had another demo with Bam and Rob the next morning, I had to leave Andy, because he had to do a soundcheck for a show he was doing here in Florida. At least Florida is warmer during the winter. I wore a Young & Reckless 'Reckless Til I'm Breathless' tanktop, black skinny jeans, DC shoes and I had my black and red layered hair in a braid. I started grinding a rail and I did a kickflip and a nollie. I manualed and then I did a boardslide on another rail. But, for some reason, something seemed wrong in the back of my mind. I had no clue as to what it was or who it was, all I knew that there was something bad happening. I tried my hardest to ignore it, but I couldn't. I paused, and grabbed my board. Rob and Bam looked at me strangely, I put my Electric sunglasses back on and I took a deep breath.

"Lace?" Rob said. "Something wrong?"

"I just have this feeling that something doesn't seem right. I don't know what it is." I replied. Whatever it was, it was becoming an annoying thorn in my skin. I had to figure this out and soon, because it was making me pissy and I didn't want to be. I ended up taking a deep breath, to cool myself down and to focus.

"Well, whatever it is, you can deal with later. Try sessioning and it should slip away," Bam told me. I nodded and I continued skating. And when I did session, it seemed to dissipate for a moment before returning. The black diamond engagement ring sparkled on my finger, giving me reassurance that everything was real. That I had a perfect fiance and a happy life that I never had since Blaze. I smiled as I thought of my fiance, Andy. It seemed like the one thing that kept my crazed mind under control.

When I met with Bam and Rob again, the mental thorn in my skin was fading and disappearing. I smiled a little, to reassure them that it was allright, when it wasn't at all. I had to get back to the hotel room. Which is what I did as soon as we left the demo. As Bam's Lambo pulled up, I took a deep breath.

"Come with me, Bam. Because I don't trust anyone else." I said. Bam nodded and we got out of the Lambo. I headed in and we headed up to the room that Andy and I were staying in. When I opened the door, I saw that the whole room was trashed. Literally destroyed. My mouth dropped and I saw black spray paint on the wall that had provanity on it. I then saw another note and I grabbed it.

Lacey,

Miss me yet? because, baby, I'm coming for you and when I do, Andy's dead and there isn't anyone who can stop me. See you soon, honey.

I gasped and I then tore up the note quickly. No. He had a target on Andy. Damn it! I thought. I then caught sight of a bit of dark hair walking past the room and I saw that it was Juliet. When our eyes met, she smiled eviliy and she moved on.

"Bam! Stop her!" I said. Bam then ran after Juliet. When I caught up, Bam had stopped her halfway.

"Well, well. What do we have here? The whore that fucked Andy over and is trying to ruin Lacey's relationship?" Bam's voice was dark. "I'd quit walking if I were you."

I then grabbed Juliet by her throat and I pinned her against the wall. She was surprised by my strength, her eyes were wide with shock.

"Are you working with him? Don't bullshit me, Simms, because I'll have Bam beat it out of you!" My voice was full of anger. She then looked over at Bam, who had cracked his knuckles and he glared at her in fury.

"No. I'm not working for him. I'm just the messenger." She said. I squeezed harder on her throat, making her gasp and cough.

"Bullshit. Admit it! Admit that you're working for Blaze!" I retorted. "I swear to god, if you don't tell me that you're working for Blaze, I'm gonna make your life a living hell. Now, admit it!"

"Allright, Blackburn. I'm working for him. Are you fucking happy?" She told me, angrily.

"Not yet." I said. "Why did you call me out? Were you that jealous that I'm with the one person you'll never get back? That it?"

Juliet slapped me hard in the face, I backed up as Bam pinned her to the wall and I tasted blood in my mouth. I then turned away to spit the blood out of my mouth. Damn, kitty's got some claws. I thought.

"Yes, I did it for jealousy! Are you happy now?" She retorted.

Andy then arrived and his eyes widened at the fact that Bam had pinned Juliet against the wall. He then glared at Juliet and then brought his attention to me. He engulfed me into an embrace, and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Andy! Tell your psycho bitch to let me go!" Juliet screamed. Andy then rolled his eyes and let me go.

"Fuck no. Continue, Faith." He replied. "Wait. How'd you do this?"

"Juliet fucking trashed our room." Anger filled my voice and I saw the softness in Andy's eyes darken with a blinding fury.

"You bitch." Andy's voice was dark and cold as ice. "Bam, keep her pinned until I call the fucking cops. I'm sick of you trying to ruin my relationship, Juliet! Just get over it! We're never getting back together! Goddamn!"

I watched as Andy headed into the trashed room, he then made the phone call. The cops arrived a few moments later to arrest Juliet for destruction of property and for harrassment. I sighed deeply as Bam came over and wrapped his arm around me, hugging me to him before letting go.

"I'm sorry that happened, Lace." Bam said. "That bitch deserved every second of this."

"Yes, she does." I responded, as Andy took me into his arms again and I lay my head on him. He stroked my hair and he kissed my temple. I'm just over the Juliet bullshit that it's not even funny. I hope having her being thrown into a jail cell for a few days will straighten her out and maybe she'll leave me and Andy alone for once.

"I'm sorry, Light." I murmured. Andy lifted my chin so that I met his ice blue eyes.

"What for, Faith?" He whispered.

"Not telling you sooner about this."

"It's okay, Faith. Don't worry about that. I knew that Juliet was gonna do something like this. It was only a matter of time." He told me. "At least you're safe, that's all that matters."

I smiled a little and Andy kissed me gently, cupping my face in his hands and deepening the kiss as I slipped my arms around him, making him growl a little before he broke the kiss. He stroked my jawline with his fingers and kissed the bridge of my nose, making me giggle softly.

"Come on," Andy whispered. "Let's get the hell out of here."

I nodded and we got what was left from the room and we headed out, hand in hand with Bam and we headed to the bar for a few drinks. I needed an escape and that escape was right next to me, my fiance. I smiled and felt better, knowing that he was there with me and it was enough to make the day better, despite the chaos.